Author Topic: I Heard Bad Azz knocked out Ray J last night,at club Nokia  (Read 925 times)

Westcoast Pig

• 'G'
Re: I Heard Bad Azz knocked out Ray J last night,at club Nokia
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2013, 02:11:00 PM »

JML-G

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2013, 02:20:50 PM »

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2013, 02:30:00 PM »
http://www.gossipjacker.net/2011/07/mack-10-gets-married.html?m=1

Oh Shit that fat bitch is married to Mack 10 lol
that nigga hit the jackpot with tboz from tlc and dropped her ass for that nasty ass cow?

dude is either broke or on drugs.
if the bitch is as connected with as many bloods as she claims, then mack might be with her for protection. it's no secret mack 10's hood/ blood pass got burnt a long time ago..  he might be hanging out with this bitch for protection so that real bloods won't press him. if he's with this bitch thats connected then he has a pass. sometimes when you fucking with a bitch its not because of her looks, but what she can do for you. some ugly bitches know how to get money or they might have connections on something that can make you a lot of money so you need t keep them around.. nigga probably has a gang of bitches anyways, but he's probably rolling with this girl in public to keep certain niggas off his ass. sometimes its the people you know that might just keep your ass alive in certain situations. it's like walking into a hood and somebody rolls up on you and say wats good ? you might be able to say i know the homie such and such and your ass might just be able to get out of there alive.
so youre saying hes her bitch then?
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

papa-smurf

« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2013, 02:31:46 PM »
ray jay beat the shit out of bad azz.lol.people that was there said ray jay was fucking bad azz up.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2013, 03:17:50 PM »

that nigga hit the jackpot with tboz from tlc and dropped her ass for that nasty ass cow?

Or maybe both.  But I remember a year ago or so, there was some article about how Mack 10 was being sued by some guy over some six-figure number, and Mack 10's ass just didn't even show up, so the other guy won by default.  And Mack 10 hasn't made any moves in a while, so I bet that hurt.

all i saw was ray j putting in work on somebody. if that was bad azz he got socked up by ray j. you gotta give ray j his props on the real.. the lil nigga threw down without no help from nobody.. we see all these big niggas like 50 and his whole crew jumping 1 nigga.. say what you want about ray j but the boy handled his.
While a ton of people today just roll deep and feel like bosses, I'm not going to give someone points for fighting a guy half your size just because you went at it solo.

ray jay beat the shit out of bad azz.lol.people that was there said ray jay was fucking bad azz up.
That interview Bad Azz did today had him saying that he at least gave a little bit of respect to Ray J for "fighting back," so whatever Ray J did wasn't anything that Bad Azz brushed off as a bitch move.  So maybe Ray J swung at Bad Azz, but that fat girl was yelling at Ray J like he was a bitch.

MarshColin

« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2013, 04:01:30 PM »

If you read the comments they say that Mack 10 denied he was married to that girl.

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2013, 04:54:00 PM »

if the bitch is as connected with as many bloods as she claims, then mack might be with her for protection. it's no secret mack 10's hood/ blood pass got burnt a long time ago..  he might be hanging out with this bitch for protection so that real bloods won't press him. if he's with this bitch thats connected then he has a pass. sometimes when you fucking with a bitch its not because of her looks, but what she can do for you. some ugly bitches know how to get money or they might have connections on something that can make you a lot of money so you need t keep them around.. nigga probably has a gang of bitches anyways, but he's probably rolling with this girl in public to keep certain niggas off his ass. sometimes its the people you know that might just keep your ass alive in certain situations. it's like walking into a hood and somebody rolls up on you and say wats good ? you might be able to say i know the homie such and such and your ass might just be able to get out of there alive.
so youre saying hes her bitch then?

naah, more like she's his bitch.

listen to x-raided "macaframalama", one of the greatest west coast cuts ever

mack 10 is the good homies uncle, dudes legit

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2013, 05:16:20 PM »
My mind is spinning from all the affiliations.

This girl is Suge's niece? So Mack 10 is married to Suge's niece?

(So I guess this means Ray and Suge ain't cool no more.)

Also Bad Azz says the night of the fight 10 years ago him and Suge WERE still cool? So Bad Azz was doing songs like Don't Wanna Die while still being friends with Suge? Wtf then why was he mad at Kurupt for going back to Death Row? And don't tell me he wasn't cuz I remember his interview after Daz claimed Suge kidnapped Kurupt ( lmao), Bad said Kurupt going back to Death Row was like another 9/11 for the DPG family.

These niggas are fake. And having your ass kicked by Ray-J is not good for your credibility.

"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2013, 04:00:20 AM »
Lmao, this just turned into he said she said, this forum is turnning suspect, i dont see myself posting in this section any more. Why do u dudes jump on some guys side like a cheerleade.... the video dont show shit and everyone there said BA lit dude up, but on here everyone was quick to say ray suspect j whooped on dude.. yeah im done with this section. Suwoop...to quote hardcore up coming triple og triple ray suspect j.

Another time is when everyone got Hard after hearing some guy fucked ice ts wife, it wasnt about how thick or good she looks it was about some MALE,Dude,GUY,Mr.,Fella,Nigguh..... LMAO dudes on here were like Dame my BoY got mad dick, he goes hard...lmao, i bet u googled those names to see if a video surfaced.
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!

Will_B

« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2013, 04:32:48 AM »
Nima can vouch for the speed of Mr Bads fists

Double dolla sign yo

Okka

« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2013, 07:04:16 AM »
These niggas are fake. And having your ass kicked by Ray-J is not good for your credibility.

Where did he get his ass beat? Have you ever been in a real fight, for real? I aint talkin' about no few punches or nothin' like that. That ain't shit.