enjoy!

Quakes mouth
7 (46.7%)
NIK's left palm
3 (20%)
applesauce
5 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: Whats wrapped around NIK's penis more?  (Read 283 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Whats wrapped around NIK's penis more?
« on: March 04, 2003, 03:52:21 PM »
Ive conducted this symposium based on some research to determine the centuries old dilemna of "whats wrapped around NIKs dick more?"

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Quakaveli

Re:Whats wrapped around NIK's penis more?
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2003, 04:06:08 PM »
Ive conducted this symposium based on some research to determine the centuries old dilemna of "whats wrapped around NIKs dick more?"

talking about bad jokes.. ::)

Well you did say you loved irony... ;D

Kain670

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2003, 04:07:02 PM »

RAPQUAKE Da Islamic Terrorist KiLLAH
you beat me to it....pointing out how dumb this motherfucker is

King Tech Luciano good 1
half an hour later you fuck up on your proposal
you stupid idiot......you have become the epedimic

Threads that contain horrible, corny, stupid jokes should be locked. Im serious, its an epedimic going on here.

Every where I go, I come into contact with this parasite.
BAD JOKES HAVE TO GO! Quake and Nik , this is dedicated to you.

This isnt a beef thread, I dont mind dudes crackin jokes at my expense. But what yall doing is senseless.
I mean, I can make fun of both of yall physical apperances, Ive seen both of your pictures. Good God, those pictures were funny. But yall havent even seen my picture?!?!  So wheres this beard talk coming from? Its gettin played out. Like yall presence on this board.

And by the way, callin someone a "faghan" isnt the most original diss in the world. Especially callin some one a fag who has had more pussy in the last year than both of your elementary kids have ever had. And when you BOTH are 17, you BOTH are virgins, you BOTH look like fuckin dorks, and you BOTH have been banned before, I mean, lifes not looking up for you guys,.

But its not my fault! So please, in the future, do it like Tech or dont do it all. The corny jokes gotta go. And oh by the way,I know yall young and your common sense isnt entirely available. But if you BOTH are gonna team up on me with this shit, dont pull the others hoe card the WEEK BEFORE. i mean Quake, you have lllllooooooooonnnngggg lost your credibility after NIK posted your picture. I just dont get it guys. I just dont get it.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2003, 04:22:48 PM by Kain670 »

verbalassaulta

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2003, 05:00:44 PM »
LOL the faghan tries to be funny and ends up totally contradicting himself and sounding like a fool...LMAO....and your joke sucked by the way tech
« Last Edit: March 04, 2003, 05:05:25 PM by verbalassaulta »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2003, 05:18:02 PM »
LMAO! What a retard...I at least have people who find my jokes funny...This Faghan doesn't even get a sympathy "lol"...What a retard...LMAO

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2003, 05:28:34 PM »
i propose another option for the choices "tech's mouth"

just kidding...but it's true to an extent, be the bigger man  and quit stirring up a reason for a fight, and  yeah it is kinda ironic that you'd make this post then make that other one

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Kain670

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2003, 11:28:47 PM »
 ::)

PLANT

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2003, 08:13:40 AM »
Its too bad you cant vote for 2 choices at once, I woulda chose both his left palm and applesauce. ;)
jk

BTW, I chose applesauce

TheSheriff

« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2003, 08:20:31 AM »
^^^ Me too!!

I rather liked this thread.

ontherise

• 'G'
  • bringin a little graphic flavor to the board
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2003, 02:02:28 AM »
here sympathy lol naw really i laughed