Poll

pick 1

Yes
2 (50%)
No
2 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: Will the Heat Reach a 33+ Game Win Streak?  (Read 569 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Will the Heat Reach a 33+ Game Win Streak?
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2013, 02:23:09 PM »
What the media really underplayed was when Kobe was crying to go to Chicago because he didn't have any help. It's like Kobe paid out his own pocket to kill that story after they got Pau lol.

Anyway, you have to be biased as fuck to not see the clear controversy at the end of the game. I won't even say whether those calls were right or not, but whenever you have controversy given the circumstances of the streak, how do you not expect emotion to come out?

Again with your next level bias...when Kobe sells his teammates out and bitches about them and throws his arms up in the air every four possessions its because "he's got such heart...wants to win so bad". LeBron does the same thing and he's "feminine".

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2013, 02:27:22 PM »
What the media really underplayed was when Kobe was crying to go to Chicago because he didn't have any help. It's like Kobe paid out his own pocket to kill that story after they got Pau lol.

Anyway, you have to be biased as fuck to not see the clear controversy at the end of the game. I won't even say whether those calls were right or not, but whenever you have controversy given the circumstances of the streak, how do you not expect emotion to come out?

Again with your next level bias...when Kobe sells his teammates out and bitches about them and throws his arms up in the air every four possessions its because "he's got such heart...wants to win so bad". LeBron does the same thing and he's "feminine".

co sign

Kobe wanted to leave LA and would have if Chicago had chips to offer besides Lou Deng (most under rated player in the NBA)

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2013, 08:10:06 PM »
oh shit NIk might get the ref call here...seems like the chi town refs dont want miami winning this
Of course not, the heifers are still 1 of Stern's 4 favorite teams.  Lakers, heifers, bricks & whoever goes against the celtics & certain small market teams.  Whoever Stern likes & hates, the refs have to like & hate also.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2013, 08:20:07 PM »
oh shit NIk might get the ref call here...seems like the chi town refs dont want miami winning this
Of course not, the heifers are still 1 of Stern's 4 favorite teams.  Lakers, heifers, bricks & whoever goes against the celtics & certain small market teams.  Whoever Stern likes & hates, the refs have to like & hate also.
agreed  8)

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2013, 03:30:26 AM »

what kobe did was genius...he forced the gm's hand. he said "get me some contending pieces or i'm out". the rest is history.

lets not forget, kobe always said his main preference was to stay in LA on a winning team...and when he had a talk with jerry west, that was the icing on the cake.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2013, 07:28:46 PM »
Hilarious thought process.

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2013, 08:11:26 PM »
Hilarious thought process.

how is it hilarious when it resulted in 2 championships? i'd love to hear your amazing thought process.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2013, 08:20:48 PM »
No, what the Lakers did isn't hilarious. What's hilarious is how Kobe basically was feminine as it gets to the GM & cried for help & yet somehow you twist it to make it seem like he did something worthy of respect.

Kobe was a pussy, point blank. I wouldn't be shocked if Stern forced that trade like if you turn "Force Trade" on in 2K just to keep Kobe's image somewhat respectful as the direct following suitor to Jordan.

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2013, 08:42:26 PM »
No, what the Lakers did isn't hilarious. What's hilarious is how Kobe basically was feminine as it gets to the GM & cried for help & yet somehow you twist it to make it seem like he did something worthy of respect.

Kobe was a pussy, point blank. I wouldn't be shocked if Stern forced that trade like if you turn "Force Trade" on in 2K just to keep Kobe's image somewhat respectful as the direct following suitor to Jordan.

kobe is beyond respectable..he only plays to win. how does that not get your respect? oh, thats right, you're a faggot. i almost forgot. but for men, competition is important. mufuckaz like kobe, jordan, magic, etc. only play to win, and if their gm's do not present them with an opportunity to win, they will force them to. if u can't find respectability in that, then i feel very sorry for u.

the second part of ur statement was just a buncha yappin...lebron is actually the biggest pussy in nba history in terms of strategies resorted to in order to win. mufucka turned his back on his HOMETOWN on NATIONAL TV in order to run behind 2 other franchise players to have a chance at winning. and those Cavs teams were already 60+ win teams lmao...come on, cham. at least shut ya fuckin mouth if that mufucka is your idol.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2013, 09:12:03 PM »
chris bosh is not a franchise player

can we set this straight?

Sccit

« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2013, 09:15:37 PM »
chris bosh is not a franchise player

can we set this straight?

he was torontos franchise player and even led them to the playoffs in consecutive seasons....but you're right, bosh is not really a franchise player. but even without bosh, wade is easily a franchise player.. and regardless, point remains.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2013, 09:42:45 PM »
they were 8 seeds lol

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2013, 09:43:50 PM »
Son, it's what Kobe was about to do! Hence my "Hilarious thought process" comment.

Sccit

« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2013, 07:42:14 AM »
Son, it's what Kobe was about to do! Hence my "Hilarious thought process" comment.

lol no it wasn't, that was a last resort for Kobe.. And even if he was ABOUT to do that, what does it matter? U were about to be born straight.. LeBron actually DID do it, so it's time to hop off.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2013, 10:47:25 PM »
the Heat are the only team in NBA history to win 17 games in a month