Author Topic: Jermaine Dupri Signs Bonecrusher & ends relationship with Lil Bow Wow.......  (Read 215 times)

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Future Revolutionary Classic
Jermaine Dupri Signs Bonecrusher - Posted 3/4/2003 by jayo

Jermaine Dupri has signed his first act since becoming a Senior Vice President at Arista and securing a distribution deal for his label So So Def with the company. J.D. said, "I'm going after a whole bunch of new artists. Bonecrusher is the first … He's holding down ATL and he's hot. I still got Da Brat…she coming this summer and then Fundisha. It's time to make a whole new run."

Under the new agreement, J.D.'s outside production endeavors
were also brought to a halt ruling out any further collaborations with Jagged Edge and Lil' Bow Wow who he had to leave at Sony. The management agreement between Michael Maudlin, COO of So So Def, and Bow Wow has also ended. Jermaine added, "I'm exclusive to BMG and Arista...Bow Wow's strictly managed by his mother."

Bonecrusher's album Atten-shun is scheduled to be re-released on April 15. The album originally dropped last year on the independent label Breakemoff Records and includes the hit single "Never Scared" with Killer Mike and T.I.

ballerstatus.net

---------------------------------------------------------------

The reason why I posted this cause JD made Bow Wow and now he is by himself and he cant do even a COLLAB WITH EACH OTHER.......

I wanna hear Bonecrusher...anyone got info on him? ???

This album recieved 3 Mics in the Source.....BS
Go support him and go buy it!

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Damn... After Daz and Kurupt, now it's JD & Bow wow's time to break up