Author Topic: N.O.R.E. (aka P.A.P.I.) – Student Of The Game (Album Cover & Tracklist)  (Read 1474 times)

midwestryder

3. Tadow (Feat. French Montana, 2 Chainz & Pusha T)
6. What I Had To Do (Feat. Scarface)

These are the only songs im feelin
tadoow is wack song & just shows you like wack music

2. Student Of The Game
8. Vitamins (Feat. Pete Rock)
13.Camouflage Unicorns (Feat. Tragedy & Havoc)
16. Built Pyramids (Feat. Large Professor)
19. Dreaming (Feat. Mayday & Tech N9ne)
are only good tracks on the album .

"Tadoww" is listenable because of the beat, Pusha T, and the hook is catchy... all those songs you like are wack (except "What I Had To") because of N.O.R.E. lol
beat on tadoww is reason it is wack . that is main stream crap style beat that is killing hip hop . the hook makes even more wsck .  none of the songs i named are wack . evey song i named is on some real hip hop shit not main steam killing hip hop crap . dude you have the name of the worst mobb deep album ever . you are new schooler that has no idea what is wack & what is not . real hip hop can never ever be wack .no song with Pete rock , Large Professor ,Tragedy & Havoc & Tech N9ne can be wack.  i know what it is because i am from the golden era of hip hop unlike you.. go listen to marco Polo - Newport Authority 2. that is what real hip hop sounds like
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 07:32:33 PM by midwestryder »

midwestryder

everyone go chekk out the homie french montana on that tadoww track #3 fuck a hater niggas aint really rydas only internet thugs coke boyyyssss
the only internet thugs are you & people who think french montant is worth a shit . you are not real coke boy . french is kind of music kiilling hip hop.

Blood$

2. Student Of The Game

"Tadoww" is listenable because of the beat, Pusha T, and the hook is catchy... all those songs you like are wack (except "What I Had To") because of N.O.R.E. lol
beat on tadoww is reason it is wack . that is main stream crap style beat that is killing hip hop . the hook makes even more wsck .  none of the songs i named are wack . evey song i named is on some real hip hop shit not main steam killing hip hop crap . dude you have the name of the worst mobb deep album ever . you are new schooler that has no idea what is wack & what is not . real hip hop can never ever be wack .no song with Pete rock , Large Professor ,Tragedy & Havoc & Tech N9ne can be wack.  i know what it is because i am from the golden era of hip hop unlike you.. go listen to marco Polo - Newport Authority 2. that is what real hip hop sounds like

my username isn't named after that Mobb Deep album, and you know this damn well because we were both on that Spider Loc forum back in the day (where Ceelocsta pulled your hoe card), you stay lying and thinking you know everything lol

nobody said anything about any of those dudes being wack, I said that N.O.R.E. was wack but I understand it must be hard to see out those chinky Navaho eyes of your's and LOL Tech N9ne is the homie but he has some wack music in his catalog

90s hip-hop > hip-hop today, but I don't have to sit here and name all my favorite MCs and albums from that era to prove a point

as for that Marco Polo, I just copped it on Livemixtapes last night matter of fact  8)

now go back to your tee-pee

midwestryder

2. Student Of The Game

beat on tadoww is reason it is wack . that is main stream crap style beat that is killing hip hop . the hook makes even more wsck .  none of the songs i named are wack . evey song i named is on some real hip hop shit not main steam killing hip hop crap . dude you have the name of the worst mobb deep album ever . you are new schooler that has no idea what is wack & what is not . real hip hop can never ever be wack .no song with Pete rock , Large Professor ,Tragedy & Havoc & Tech N9ne can be wack.  i know what it is because i am from the golden era of hip hop unlike you.. go listen to marco Polo - Newport Authority 2. that is what real hip hop sounds like

my username isn't named after that Mobb Deep album, and you know this damn well because we were both on that Spider Loc forum back in the day (where Ceelocsta pulled your hoe card), you stay lying and thinking you know everything lol

nobody said anything about any of those dudes being wack, I said that N.O.R.E. was wack but I understand it must be hard to see out those chinky Navaho eyes of your's and LOL Tech N9ne is the homie but he has some wack music in his catalog

90s hip-hop > hip-hop today, but I don't have to sit here and name all my favorite MCs and albums from that era to prove a point

as for that Marco Polo, I just copped it on Livemixtapes last night matter of fact  8)

now go back to your tee-pee
one ,no one by the name Ceelocsta never pulled my hoe card & that is fact . because i don't know any Ceelocsta & i was never on Spider Loc forum back in the day . so shut up with the ignorant lying bullshit .i not lying jack ass . your the one lying. i have no reason to lie like you .I know more then you do . i am older then you & better educated then you. so i am wiser then you.I lived it ,while you didn't.  I don't have chinky eyes you closeminded ignorant racist piece of crap . i am not Navaho, i am part cherokee indian & african american . I look more african american then native american. you never said you N.O.R.E. was wack liar. you said the songs i named where wack . so get your story straight lying piece of crap.  just keep showing your immaturity & how much of closeminded ignorant racist you are with the tee-pee comment. why don't you grow up for once. I got marco polo off itunes. i am not free loader like you

Remedy360

2. Student Of The Game

Care to elaborate?

Blood$

2. Student Of The Game

Care to elaborate?

in a nutshell:

we were both on the Spider Loc forums back in like 2006, this clown was the same character he is here with the constant net-banging and having bitch-fits on everybody with a different opinion, well when he was claiming GD or whatever banging on the net the admin over there pulled his IP up and he was actually located in Sweden, later he claimed that he was only over there to study for school or something like that but his "home" is St. Louis and he will always rep for his set lmao

this dude is something else now that he claims he was NEVER even on Spider Loc's website lmaooo I know there is others here that can vouch

midwestryder

2. Student Of The Game

Care to elaborate?

in a nutshell:

we were both on the Spider Loc forums back in like 2006, this clown was the same character he is here with the constant net-banging and having bitch-fits on everybody with a different opinion, well when he was claiming GD or whatever banging on the net the admin over there pulled his IP up and he was actually located in Sweden, later he claimed that he was only over there to study for school or something like that but his "home" is St. Louis and he will always rep for his set lmao

this dude is something else now that he claims he was NEVER even on Spider Loc's website lmaooo I know there is others here that can vouch
keep coming up with your bullshit lies .  . I was never on spiderlocs website & i am no net banger like you . yes ,i  am GD & always will be. bitch  fits ?  The only person i see having bitch fits is your lying ass. i never left the United states ever & so i never been sweded .  I went to school in St Louis at SLU. My IP will show you I from St louis & no where else . ST Louis is my home & it always has been .  someone needs to pull up my IP & prove this ignorant closemind hating cock sucker wrong . so he can't shut up about this false bullshit . I am begging someone to do it . i would never go to another country ever.   I promise he is wrong ! you are the who is something else not me . I am real unlike you. no one can vouch for your lying ass.

CokeboyFlip

• Lil Geezy
  • ~COKE BOYS~
ha haaha u are a buster my nigga french droppin the album in like 6 days bad boy mmg coke boys gonna do numbers coke boys run every hood n city in the country nigga where u from what u done with ya life bitch i bet we got more blocks than u hater let me find out u some lil whiteboy kickin that fuck shit nigga # coke boys pow

http://www.datpiff.com/Chinx-Drugz-Cocaine-Riot-3-mixtape.464549.html
all real nigggas go download that cr3 im on that bitch track #7