Author Topic: Drake- not as bad as everyone thinks  (Read 1887 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Drake- not as bad as everyone thinks
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2013, 01:34:46 PM »
he's actually a good technical rapper...but he makes music for faggots, so he dont get a pass.
you must hear a lot of his music in your house then

LOL. Son gets murked on this forum.

Btw, it's fucking retarded there's a pro-Drake thread with niggas saying "Yeah, he's dope" but Jay-Z gets universal hate on here. Straight losing credibility.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2013, 01:48:20 PM »
He ain't bad at all. He's the best YMCMB has to offer that's for sure.

This. He shits on 90% of hip hop and he will be around for a long time. He has many sides to him, very complex and diverse, but because one of those sides is sensitive/making songs for females, that's all certain people choose to look at. It's also funny how much homophobia has an impact on certain people's lives and their tastes. America is gonna become an increasingly difficult place for you guys to live in with that mentality.
rap and hip hop are two different things.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2013, 01:52:04 PM »

This. He shits on 90% of hip hop and he will be around for a long time. He has many sides to him, very complex and diverse, but because one of those sides is sensitive/making songs for females, that's all certain people choose to look at. It's also funny how much homophobia has an impact on certain people's lives and their tastes. America is gonna become an increasingly difficult place for you guys to live in with that mentality.

what is the difference?
the difference between say jay z and vanilla ice.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Remedy360

« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2013, 01:56:19 PM »
he's actually a good technical rapper...but he makes music for faggots, so he dont get a pass.

Btw, it's fucking retarded there's a pro-Drake thread with niggas saying "Yeah, he's dope" but Jay-Z gets universal hate on here. Straight losing credibility.

lol no joke. I would agree that Jay is overrated but he's still a good rapper.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2013, 02:04:26 PM »

what is the difference?

that does not explain the difference between hip hop and rap to me.

hip hop has 5 elements rap is just rap. you don't actually have to have skills to rap or make sense you got muthafuckas who don't know what 16 bars is yet they rappin'. an emcee rhymes too but they put more emphasis on dope lyrics it's like comparin' nicki minaj to mc lyte.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2013, 02:20:42 PM »
My issue with Drake is that everyone is trying to pass him off as the next greatest rapper ever. I ain't buying it. If people just thought of Drake as a solid rapper who can sell a bunch of downloads, then I'd actually say dude is alright. I know some guy at work has tried to get me to like some of his stuff and I just wasn't feeling it. Not to say he doesn't have his market, he obviously does. But I guess I ain't it.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2013, 02:22:48 PM »

what is the difference?

that does not explain the difference between hip hop and rap to me.

hip hop has 5 elements rap is just rap. you don't actually have to have skills to rap or make sense you got muthafuckas who don't know what 16 bars is yet they rappin'. an emcee rhymes too but they put more emphasis on dope lyrics it's like comparin' nicki minaj to mc lyte.

but wouldn't a rapper qualify as a hip hop'er since rapping is one of the elements?
vanilla ice used to be a breaker and i believe he would consider himself a hip hop artist.
who decides who is an emcee (mc) or not or a hip hop artist or not for that matter?
it is almost like being called a rapper is derogatory and that a rapper is inferior to hip hop artist.
i have yet to make any sense of this nonsense.

i like how The D.O.C described RAP:
Rhythmic American Poetry

an emcee would qualify but vanilla ice is not hip hop. it's all a matter of opinion i guess and i was just bumpin' no one can do it better yesterday. the d.o.c. described rap back then as poetry it meant somethin' these days rap is anythin' but i'm sure he feels he's an emcee.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: March 31, 2013, 02:23:27 PM »
My issue with Drake is that everyone is trying to pass him off as the next greatest rapper ever. I ain't buying it. If people just thought of Drake as a solid rapper who can sell a bunch of downloads, then I'd actually say dude is alright. I know some guy at work has tried to get me to like some of his stuff and I just wasn't feeling it. Not to say he doesn't have his market, he obviously does. But I guess I ain't it.
preach.

Sccit

« Reply #38 on: March 31, 2013, 02:43:45 PM »

not a good look to side wit a certified welchin' bitch when ur known as the resident fag, biebs...u can visit my bros facebook page all u want and u'd still be a fruitcake.

jay-z is a good rapper...he's simply overrated. he's not truly in goat discussion, yet the general population believes he is. thats all there is to it, gayboy.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: March 31, 2013, 03:11:21 PM »
Hands down Top 15. Stop judging him based off the last few years. Hes outlasted everyone from the 90s.

And only you call me a fag because you don't like that I shit on your reality. Tryna create your own truths to hang. #failure

Sccit

« Reply #40 on: March 31, 2013, 04:02:20 PM »
Hands down Top 15. Stop judging him based off the last few years. Hes outlasted everyone from the 90s.

And only you call me a fag because you don't like that I shit on your reality. Tryna create your own truths to hang. #failure

the only reality here is u backin a lyin bitch of a welcher due to me exposing the rest of the board to the homosexual label that ur now mostly known for. not everyone who talks shit is gay....for instance, plant is just a bitch, i have yet to detect any homosexuality from him... ur a different case, though.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: March 31, 2013, 04:25:50 PM »
Because you got nothing on me fam. And I got...

1. Your hideous ass girlfriend.
2. Your milf mother whose been masturbated to my millions...AND THE MILLIONS.
3. Your homosexual brother.
4. Your bitch made ways on here from paying a mod to have the power to delete shit because you were embarrassed.
5. Your constant bitching to the point they made it a rule "no posting people's family member picture".
6. Your pussy ass bitching out to Grundy.
7. Your pussy ass bitching out to meet Bundy is a place other than your neighborhood.
8. Your pussy ass bitching out to Sikotic six or seven times.
9. Your pussy ass having your uncle call Sikotic.
10. Your year vacation after the worst exposure on the Internet.
11. Your bitch ass failing to produce any sort of proof you have a job and being active here 24 hours around the clock.
12. You bitching out when called out when you were "getting paid 500 to perform" at some run down club.
13. Your bragging of longevity around here like you deserve something for your nerdy ass.
14. You acting hard, but living in the nicest neighborhood in LA outside of Hollywood.

Son the lists goes on forever. Plant isn't a bitch, he G'd the shit out of you and you pussied out and couldn't get what was yours. I bet on sports all the time, try not paying up your losses, those niggas will get what's there's. You won and let him walk. Your the bitch for getting played.

Not surprising though. We're talking to the kid who used to tell Tommy he'd pay for his flight to LA and back just to get his hands on him but was too pussy to get on a plane himself to handle business.

Matty

« Reply #42 on: March 31, 2013, 06:30:01 PM »
i like a lot of r&b but drake's combination of nasally vocals and pseudo-street-swag is kind of annoying. i guess he has a lot of smooth joints with nice vibes but it's more how he sounds himself, rapping or singing.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: March 31, 2013, 11:16:48 PM »
His fake southern accent is cringe worthy.

And his singing is bad more than it is good.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Sccit

« Reply #44 on: April 01, 2013, 12:04:44 AM »
Because you got nothing on me fam. And I got...

1. Your hideous ass girlfriend.
2. Your milf mother whose been masturbated to my millions...AND THE MILLIONS.
3. Your homosexual brother.
4. Your bitch made ways on here from paying a mod to have the power to delete shit because you were embarrassed.
5. Your constant bitching to the point they made it a rule "no posting people's family member picture".
6. Your pussy ass bitching out to Grundy.
7. Your pussy ass bitching out to meet Bundy is a place other than your neighborhood.
8. Your pussy ass bitching out to Sikotic six or seven times.
9. Your pussy ass having your uncle call Sikotic.
10. Your year vacation after the worst exposure on the Internet.
11. Your bitch ass failing to produce any sort of proof you have a job and being active here 24 hours around the clock.
12. You bitching out when called out when you were "getting paid 500 to perform" at some run down club.
13. Your bragging of longevity around here like you deserve something for your nerdy ass.
14. You acting hard, but living in the nicest neighborhood in LA outside of Hollywood.

Son the lists goes on forever. Plant isn't a bitch, he G'd the shit out of you and you pussied out and couldn't get what was yours. I bet on sports all the time, try not paying up your losses, those niggas will get what's there's. You won and let him walk. Your the bitch for getting played.

Not surprising though. We're talking to the kid who used to tell Tommy he'd pay for his flight to LA and back just to get his hands on him but was too pussy to get on a plane himself to handle business.

lol you know ur a faggot when u still talkin about an ex of mine from years back and still dissin my fam like the queer u are. then u say i pussied out to grundy when i met up wit him and beat him in a game of basketball smfh. u'd say a dick was a pussy if u were caught suckin it. man up and hop off, gayboy.

and unless the G u talkin bout stands for gay, bitchin out on a bet is not "G'in" someone, biebs...thats the definition of being a bitch, which is exactly why u endorse it.