Author Topic: Jay-Z doesn't right down any of his songs?  (Read 406 times)

Jome

Re:Jay-Z doesn't right down any of his songs?
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2003, 08:18:17 PM »
1.You're dumb for believing him
3.Jay-Z is a ugly ass liar

Somewhat more reliable source MTV today:

Durst was clearly impressed with Jay-Z's skills on the mic, especially Jay's gift for not writing down his lyrics before he records them.

"He is unbelievable!" Durst informed his fans on the Web site. "He didn't write down one single word. He just listen(s) to the beat over and over while scheming in his brain, then, only moments later, Jay got on the mic and blasted out an amazing ryme (sic)."

Now who's dumb ??

KVB

« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2003, 09:23:09 PM »
1.You're dumb for believing him
3.Jay-Z is a ugly ass liar

Somewhat more reliable source MTV today:

Durst was clearly impressed with Jay-Z's skills on the mic, especially Jay's gift for not writing down his lyrics before he records them.

"He is unbelievable!" Durst informed his fans on the Web site. "He didn't write down one single word. He just listen(s) to the beat over and over while scheming in his brain, then, only moments later, Jay got on the mic and blasted out an amazing ryme (sic)."

Now who's dumb ??

Word, also, Marley Marl said in The Source that Jay-Z is the most talented artist he has ever worked with... and that says a lot.

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Future Revolutionary Classic
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2003, 09:36:51 PM »
No, he doesn't write down his lyrics. He just memorizes them in his head and records them.

Yes, recently Jay Z worked with Limp Bizkit and Fred Durst said that "he goes over the beat 100 of times and just goes from there"

And you guys are exagerating this extremely....all it is that his mind moves faster then his pen...

This album recieved 3 Mics in the Source.....BS
Go support him and go buy it!

kingpin_4eva

• 'G'
  • LADIES #1 LOVER
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2003, 10:34:40 PM »
I just wanna know how is Jay Z bitin' B.I.G. because he doesn't write down his lyrics. That is tha most stupid thing i've ever heard. Memorizing your lyrics is a natural talent. C'mon y'all need to stop hatin' on good emcees and talk about tha shit ones.
Nah, maybe it's the bitches and the sunshine
Fool, it's the palm trees, cool breeze and one-time
This the home of ragtops and swimsuits
We wear Chuck Taylors, nigga, we don't fuck with Timb boots!

Trauma-san

« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2003, 10:38:09 PM »
Actually, Fred Durst isn't more credible than NIK.  Fred likes to lie on his webpage.  Recently he's been stalking Britney Spears, saying they dated, broke up, etc. and Britney said "I hardly even know him", now they've got videos of him putting cards in her mail box like 20 different times, etc.  He's put up stuff like "She's the most special thing that ever happened to me" and "What we share is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen" and all this crap.  

Jome

« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2003, 10:43:25 PM »
Actually, Fred Durst isn't more credible than NIK.  Fred likes to lie on his webpage.  Recently he's been stalking Britney Spears, saying they dated, broke up, etc. and Britney said "I hardly even know him", now they've got videos of him putting cards in her mail box like 20 different times, etc.  He's put up stuff like "She's the most special thing that ever happened to me" and "What we share is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen" and all this crap.  

Yah, but that Britney-affair is just a media-jippo.
He wouldn't lie about the Jigga-thing though, unless he's paid for it.. (LoL)

fa bo lo us

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • im gangsta, yall just wannabees
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2003, 03:05:46 AM »
Anyone can do that.  As long as you have a good memory.

i disagree. its about structuring your verse, making it rhyme and flow.

why do you think jigga has the dopest flow out there?.....cos its sounds all natural and shit. just listen to 'friend or foe'.

you know how many songs jigga done like this? that makes him goat status alone for me.
'i never park my cl in the p's, coz the system in the back make it look like i got parkinsons disease'

fa bo lo us

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • im gangsta, yall just wannabees
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2003, 03:07:21 AM »

Word, also, Marley Marl said in The Source that Jay-Z is the most talented artist he has ever worked with... and that says a lot.

i heard many rappers and dj's say this
'i never park my cl in the p's, coz the system in the back make it look like i got parkinsons disease'

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2003, 12:40:25 AM »
You guys who believe this bullshit are stupid...Oh, so I guess Jay-Z never wrote a song down in his whole career...LMAO...Were talking about the same guy who came out with "Reasonable Doubt"...I mean, if Snoop said it, I'd believe it, cuz Snoop comes off simplistic and meaningless most of the time in his rhymes, but come on ya'll...We're talking about a former lyricist here...Plus, why would anyone not write down their verses when they know it could come out 10X better if they did? That's just plain dumb to me...PeACe

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2003, 12:52:50 AM »
^^^Exactly........

It's da same situation wit SAN QUINN.......I seen dat fool in action, When he's featured on other shit, he just be freestylin some strate Rida shit.......Cuz he's hella dope @ it, He dun need 2 write it down.......
But when It comes down to his own album and songs that have concepts, he will recite his shit.......Same way for Jay-Z.......He aint God.......Yall mufuckaz trippin.......Most of Jay-Z's shit is wack anywayz........Who bumps that shit in they ride? lmaooo.......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Dorado

• 'G'
  • What's Really Good!??!?!
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2003, 07:37:05 AM »
Damn u guys are haters!  Give respect where respect is due!
Think Free.

A.P 18:3 MAKAVELI

« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2003, 09:36:00 AM »
if this is true than jay z sucks i always hated that faggot thanks for the news    

peace out homie