Author Topic: Nelly - Get Like Me (Feat. Nicki Minaj and Pharrell)  (Read 278 times)

Blood$

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Nelly - Get Like Me (Feat. Nicki Minaj and Pharrell)
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2013, 09:38:29 AM »
nelly never sold out.  hes doing songs with the bigest artists today becase he is a huge rap act stilll to this day here in st louiis and around the whole intire world you hater . i m so sick of people on this bored trying to talk shit about this man he is good family man beleve me i know his family and i know nely personaly so you can sit from behind your computer and talk this pathetic shit that you talk ing but it makes no diference to me or nelly.i will see nely at weekend softbal game and i will tell him of these coments he will laugh at you new school hater who like artists like nick minage and farell and kendrick lamar. theyre new school trash.if nelly wants to work with them its only because hes better then them and he wants to educated them on how to be real rap superstar .hater.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

midwestryder

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2013, 04:53:09 PM »
nelly never sold out.  hes doing songs with the bigest artists today becase he is a huge rap act stilll to this day here in st louiis and around the whole intire world you hater . i m so sick of people on this bored trying to talk shit about this man he is good family man beleve me i know his family and i know nely personaly so you can sit from behind your computer and talk this pathetic shit that you talk ing but it makes no diference to me or nelly.i will see nely at weekend softbal game and i will tell him of these coments he will laugh at you new school hater who like artists like nick minage and farell and kendrick lamar. theyre new school trash.if nelly wants to work with them its only because hes better then them and he wants to educated them on how to be real rap superstar .hater.
you are so childish,sad & pathetic . Grow up Russell . you come off like some asswhole teenager not an adult at all . you are from sad ass loser Seattle not St. Louis .  so stop being a pathetic troll & get a life . . my spelling is way better then that.  you are such loser like where your from Seattle . The city that can not win a championship in any sport . start acting more like an adult . by you doing this you make yourself look lesser then me .

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2013, 05:19:11 PM »
you are so childish,sad & pathetic . Grow up Russell . you come off like some asswhole teenager not an adult at all . you are from sad ass loser Seattle not St. Louis .  so stop being a pathetic troll & get a life . . my spelling is way better then that.  you are such loser like where your from Seattle . The city that can not win a championship in any sport . start acting more like an adult . by you doing this you make yourself look lesser then me .

no he moved to St. Louis recently

Blood$

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2013, 06:28:15 PM »
what is everybody's opinion on this song? really though

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2013, 02:46:27 AM »

You're afraid to admit you like it?

run-of-the-millian

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2013, 04:17:39 AM »
I'm slightly ashamed of admitting it but I did like Nicki's part. Her voice and flow really fit the beat well and, let's face it, she can actually rap pretty good sometimes.

Pharrell and Nelly's parts were boring.

Blood$

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2013, 08:07:44 AM »

You're afraid to admit you like it?

look at the facial expression in the first post and ask the question again