1 (9.1%)
He will blossom in years to come
2 (18.2%)
Just another number...
2 (18.2%)
WHo cares...
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: Lebron James  (Read 405 times)

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
Lebron James
« on: March 06, 2003, 03:44:20 PM »

Highschool & Professinal are different thing's....the difference between Boy's & Men.

ImO....right now he's just an "Al Bundy" Highscool greatness.

PLANT

Re:Lebron James
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2003, 04:12:46 PM »
I think he will blossom in years to come.  Lebron has mad talent and raw skill, I just hope he has good work ethic and can maintain the stamina through out the 82 game season.  But damn, Lebron James got a dope game, theres no denying that.

Smooth

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2003, 09:32:44 AM »
I think he will blossom in years to come.  Lebron has mad talent and raw skill, I just hope he has good work ethic and can maintain the stamina through out the 82 game season.  But damn, Lebron James got a dope game, theres no denying that.

Yeah word up... the kids got hella raw talent...it's really gonna come down to his work ethic ... and the boy's head best not get to big or he might get shell shocked in the nba...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2003, 01:16:13 AM »

yeah.

kick ass album

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Lebron James
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2015, 08:12:37 PM »
he aight