Author Topic: Islamic Hotbed Volume One- KASHMIR  (Read 395 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Islamic Hotbed Volume One- KASHMIR
« on: March 06, 2003, 06:06:21 PM »
Alot of times, I see people on this board claim that Muslims are causing problems all over the world. If only they realized that Muslims are being persecuted all over the world. One example is the disputed territory of Kashmir.

In 1947 when India and Pakistan were separated (PARTITION), the focus was on Kashmir because it was the ONLY Muslim majority province in India.  The Governer of Kashmir province at the time of partition was a Hindu Maharajah. The people of Kashmir wanted to form a part of the newly created Islamic state of Pakistan.  However, the Hindu leader handed Kashmir over to India.

The United Nations has called for a plesbicite (election to determine self determination) in Kashmir repeatedly. India has spurned such offers, declaring Kashmir an internal matter.

Pakistan isnt innocent however. They have pushed this view that the Kashmiris (who are majority Muslim)  want to become part of Pakistan solely based on religious affiliation. They support an election in Kashmir with ONLY 2 alternatives: Pakistan or India. There is a huge movement in Kashmir that seeks independance.

The Pakistanis, Indians and Islamic groups (such as Al Qaeda and Pakistani funded militias) have all used the Kashmiri cause. Inevitably, the rights of the Kashmiri people have been trampeled on.

30,000 Kashmiris have been killed in their struggle for self determination.

When the Chechens, Palestinians or Kashmiris seek independance, they are ignored. When the East Timorese for example (a Christian ethnic group seeking independance from a Muslim nation) seek independance, the United Nations rallies around them.

Next Week: Chechnya
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

infinite59

Re:Islamic Hotbed Volume One- KASHMIR
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2003, 09:07:46 PM »
That was beautiful.  Can't wait for next week!  And look at how America became America.  By winning it's independance from Britian.  And what was their major point of grievance, "no taxation without representation".  The oppression they recieved drastically pales in comparison to what Kashmir has faced.

Quakaveli

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2003, 10:06:57 PM »
 ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Oh goodness...to all that don't know Im a Kashmiri Hindu...and we're the ones that are fucked in this whole process...but don't sweat it gimme a couple days and Ill come back and drop sum knowledge to yall that dont know...ni da meantime don't be fooled by these terrorist-supporters^^  >:(

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2003, 10:19:52 PM »
yeah go search the internet and take out a couple of library books. fucking ignorant fuck doesnt even know his own history.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Quakaveli

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2003, 10:24:00 PM »
yeah go search the internet and take out a couple of library books. fucking ignorant fuck doesnt even know his own history.

STFU U bearded bitch...I got a big midterm tomorrow get off my nuts..and for ur info ur "history" is very biased.  ::)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2003, 12:35:05 AM »
are you an idiot? are u so consumed with hate for me, that you cannot realize actually histocal occurances?
go do your midterm, then search the internet and attempt to disprove what i wrote. I know youre shocked, most Indians are when their brainwashed ass realizes how much fault Inida holds in this Kashhmir mess

- Lewis Carroll

Quakaveli

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2003, 01:18:02 AM »
are you an idiot? are u so consumed with hate for me, that you cannot realize actually histocal occurances?
go do your midterm, then search the internet and attempt to disprove what i wrote. I know youre shocked, most Indians are when their brainwashed ass realizes how much fault Inida holds in this Kashhmir mess

Look fool I know India has done wrong and so has Pakistan...In reality I think Kashmir should be autonomous...but greedy pakistan won't let that happen...like they didnt when India was partitioned...dont forget at first KASHMIR WAS UNDECIDED and coulda been independent if not for Pakistan attacking em. Also I don't recall major terrorism until like 1988-89...what was happening then? Muslims were being suppressed ::) shit man my dad grew up in Kashmir and back in da day hindus n muslims were peaceful and shit was coo until dat Pakistan propaganda and terrorist support started...ur a faggot for putting India down instead of Pakistan..so what if we have done a couple wrong things...why don't u show everyone what PAKISTAN has done...u punk ass terrorist lovin bastard.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2003, 11:44:30 AM »
You stupid moron, can you read? Do you not realize that I have condemned Pakistan for twisting the Kashmir issue for their own cause? Did you not read when I mentioned the Pakistani backed military groups that have tarnished the image of Kashmiri Independance? Exactly what is your argument here?

- Lewis Carroll

Quakaveli

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2003, 11:57:51 AM »
You stupid moron, can you read? Do you not realize that I have condemned Pakistan for twisting the Kashmir issue for their own cause? Did you not read when I mentioned the Pakistani backed military groups that have tarnished the image of Kashmiri Independance? Exactly what is your argument here?

Oh my bad it was late night and I missed that small condemnation of Pakistan "Pakistan isnt innocnent however..." but  watever man the sole fact that Pakistan supports terrorism shows that they are just wimps and coward evil bastards

Quakaveli

« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2003, 12:02:56 PM »

I am not "arguing" anything MR. Debate club nerd...im jus D-E-F-E-N-D-I-N-G myself cuz U suggested that my "brainwashed ass" was "shocked" of the "fault India has in this whole mess"...I know that ....but don't forget Pakistan has majority of the fault. But if U do, just go to ur terrorist camp and shave dat damn faghan beard...PeAcE. lol

verbalassaulta

« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2003, 01:19:59 PM »
nice attempt by the faghan...but you sound like my old sociology professor...wich is way too stubborn and one sided.

and LMFAO at  some of raqquakes comments

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2003, 03:14:23 PM »
I dont understand what u got worked up about quake. When I read that post it seemed like tech was saying both india and pakistan were to blame but kashmir should be an independant state. I didnt notice anything inflammitory but not being from the region i understand some things you might find offensive that others cant even see
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

Immortal

« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2003, 09:24:43 PM »
i think PAkistan is more pricky on land issues than India, they are jeaulous of us Indians. Fuck that son of a bitch Jinnah who started with seperation and fuck these pakistani haters...some of them are coo, but the haters are really fucked in the head. Its not our fault that PAkistan has cheap land and mineral resources, they only got natural gas..lol...its not our fault that they have a fucked up society, its fukin them who supported Mohammed Jinnah for partition, so let them suffer, India aint gonna give them Kashmir. Losers lol.

I agree with quake on this one.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2003, 09:56:44 PM by IMMORTAL TECH »
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2003, 09:41:07 PM »
i see, coincidentally, your comments were just as incoherent.

- Lewis Carroll

Quakaveli

« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2003, 11:22:18 AM »
i see, coincidentally, your comments were just as incoherent.

See...this is why the Faghan never shaves his beard... hes exrtemely close minded...