Author Topic: why did none of the snoop lion singles charted???  (Read 625 times)

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

Re: why did none of the snoop lion singles charted???
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2013, 10:44:42 PM »
Okay, this is a thread with merit. Yet I still have this urge to lock it because the answer is so obvious. Music was not that good.

You need to quit locking threads. This forum is dead as it is and you constantly go around locking shit or threatening to lock shit. We get it, you take your nerdy responsibilities very serious. We're really impressed. But you're part of what's killing this place.

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2013, 10:46:39 PM »
Snoop is a joke and has made a mockery out of Rastas and reggae alike. Fuck snoop and his album.

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2013, 12:54:33 PM »
Okay, this is a thread with merit. Yet I still have this urge to lock it because the answer is so obvious. Music was not that good.

You need to quit locking threads. This forum is dead as it is and you constantly go around locking shit or threatening to lock shit. We get it, you take your nerdy responsibilities very serious. We're really impressed. But you're part of what's killing this place.

i used 2 think this was radiotube, but the typin style is much different...who be this?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2013, 02:16:56 PM »

It was a joke. You know, haha.  :'(