Author Topic: Clear Footage Of Consequence & Joe Budden’s Altercation  (Read 516 times)

FUCK-YOU-BItch

Clear Footage Of Consequence & Joe Budden’s Altercation
« on: April 17, 2013, 10:54:22 AM »

Hoe Budden is a real homo punk for real man, my money is on con for real...buddens is talking about bathrooms and leavin the studio like a real hoe!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Clear Footage Of Consequence & Joe Budden’s Altercation
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2013, 12:24:54 PM »

Hoe Budden is a real homo punk for real man, my money is on con for real...buddens is talking about bathrooms and leavin the studio like a real hoe!
word up. joe stay takin' L's he the yung berg of hip hop.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2013, 12:29:02 PM »
Joe still outshined TI on that Hard White song ;)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2013, 12:36:27 PM »
Joe still outshined TI on that Hard White song ;)
nope.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2013, 01:03:03 PM »
They all did. Not that hard outrap a trap rapper. Only can rap about the same shit so many times.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2013, 01:05:12 PM »
i don't give a fuck about a verse joe wasn't even the best on that song he needs to made a dope album and his album was trash so.....

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2013, 01:06:27 PM »
Worry about your man crushes albums.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2013, 01:12:38 PM »
Worry about your man crushes albums.
put some ice on your man crushes face you fuckin' follower maybe he'll ghostwrite for you.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2013, 03:11:36 PM »

Ya'll are crazy.  Big toofs snuck Joe, and still didn't even fade him......thats weak as fuck.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2013, 03:18:00 PM »

Ya'll are crazy.  Big toofs snuck Joe, and still didn't even fade him......thats weak as fuck.
he did but it was funny the way joe grabbed his head like his mom was spankin' him. LOL

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2013, 03:23:42 PM »

he did but it was funny the way joe grabbed his head like his mom was spankin' him. LOL

LOL, I just hope someone blasts big toofs fronts out so he has an excuse to get them shits fixed.  You can't take that muthafucka seriously.  He could eat corn on a cob through a picket fence with them shits.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2013, 03:32:11 PM »

LOL, I just hope someone blasts big toofs fronts out so he has an excuse to get them shits fixed.  You can't take that muthafucka seriously.  He could eat corn on a cob through a picket fence with them shits.
LOL

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2013, 04:23:48 PM »
By the way, why is Joe taking the L in this? He takes his fair share of them but son got sucker punched and then wound up fucking Cons up. How's that an L? You just coming off mad bitter because you're a hater.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2013, 04:25:54 PM »
By the way, why is Joe taking the L in this? He takes his fair share of them but son got sucker punched and then wound up fucking Cons up. How's that an L? You just coming off mad bitter because you're a hater.
as soon as he had the chance he shoulda trashed cons the way he grabbed his haed when that shit happened though it was hilarious.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2013, 04:42:11 PM »
i don't give a fuck about a verse joe wasn't even the best on that song he needs to made a dope album and his album was trash so.....

no offense but even Yelawolf outshined TI lol

I once knew a kid named Charlie and Charlie was always late to school