Author Topic: Brooklyn rapper Uncle Murda threatens to kill Suge Knight on a new track  (Read 1224 times)

aerroc

Brooklyn rapper Uncle Murda set things off online when his new track "Do Sumthin" hit the airwaves, where he sends a serious message to Suge Knight. The track is featured on Funkmaster Flex's new mixtape "Who You Mad At? Me Or Yourself?," where Uncle Murda raps "I make Brooklyn look good homie, and I'm patiently waiting to kill Suge, homie."

Uncle Murda predicted the frenzy that would follow the release, tweeting "i promise you when that new @funkmasterflex mixtape drop tonight I'm gone have the most talked about record on there Movieeeeeeeeeeeeeee."

oak20land510-415

• Muthafuckin' OG
Lookin 4 attention ???

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

Well of course Uncle Murda threatened to kill somebody.  He didn't call himself murda for nothing.  Master P's brother called himself C-Murder & he's still on jail for some murder.  I don't have the whole story of that.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Abit dumb. Does he even know big suge?

123imagee

attention whore.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

DeeezNuuuts83

Master P's brother called himself C-Murder & he's still on jail for some murder.  I don't have the whole story of that.
He's in prison for killing someone who I think ended up being a minor, despite it being argued for having been a self-defense move.

Hoodwinked

Suge is in trouble.
He don't want it with Uncle Murda!

Undisputed

• Lil Geezy
Is lakey still fucking with suge??I take it he would handle this beef for suge since he's in Ny.

Hack Wilson - real

who is his nephew?

Blood$

lots of Brooklyn cats don't fuck with Suge

Biggie, Red Cafe, Uncla Murda, and I doubt Jay-Z has a good relationship with him lol

BK also has a bunch of Crips apparently

DeeezNuuuts83

They still got a lot of Bloods there too.  I don't think their numbers are as lopsided as they are here.

FUCK-YOU-BItch

Can´t be serius who the f is Uncle Murda? he´s a Uncle Tom but Not a Uncle Murda...Suge Knight is old ass fuck but one call and the whole Real Bloos in Cali will destroy these cats out there.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Can´t be serius who the f is Uncle Murda? he´s a Uncle Tom but Not a Uncle Murda...Suge Knight is old ass fuck but one call and the whole Real Bloos in Cali will destroy these cats out there.

You act as though gangsters from cali are the only folks in the world that know how to pull a trigger?  You really think a set of bloods are going to board a southwest airlines plane and fly to NY?

Hack Wilson - real

You act as though gangsters from cali are the only folks in the world that know how to pull a trigger?  You really think a set of bloods are going to board a southwest airlines plane and fly to NY?

he's from Europe...he probably thinks California and New York City are within a few hours driving distance