Author Topic: Brooklyn rapper Uncle Murda threatens to kill Suge Knight on a new track  (Read 1227 times)

Remedy360

Can´t be serius who the f is Uncle Murda? he´s a Uncle Tom but Not a Uncle Murda...Suge Knight is old ass fuck but one call and the whole Real Bloos in Cali will destroy these cats out there.

Uhh...what?

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
Could be a different Suge.  8)
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

DeeezNuuuts83

Unlikely, but that DID cross my mind, as there is a battle rapper named Shotgun Suge who is a Crip from New Jersey.

GangstaBoogy

Everyone says Suge ain't gangsta but you notice niggas still feel the need to mention him for credibility. Stack Bundles said some shit about wanting to slap Suge a while back too.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Unlikely, but that DID cross my mind, as there is a battle rapper named Shotgun Suge who is a Crip from New Jersey.
he's talkin' about suge knight. check those links i posted above.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
I only really heard fools talking loud about Suge after he got knocked out the first time.  I guess peeps think he has a glass jaw?  lol

Fresh Bone

In that 'NY, NY' (horrible) song he mentions Snoop should have died after B.I.G. got killed in Cali. Isn't Snoop in New York right now? He had a photo with Funk Flex last night and was at Hot 97 recently. If Uncle Murda was as real as he claims, he could do something but I bet he won't. He should travel to Cali and play it live to see how long until he meets the same fate as Biggie.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
In that 'NY, NY' (horrible) song he mentions Snoop should have died after B.I.G. got killed in Cali. Isn't Snoop in New York right now? He had a photo with Funk Flex last night and was at Hot 97 recently. If Uncle Murda was as real as he claims, he could do something but I bet he won't. He should travel to Cali and play it live to see how long until he meets the same fate as Biggie.
i'm sure snoop was in ny wit bodyguards.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
That means nothing cuz they shot at the Dogg Pound and they had bodyguards .
I forgot about that. true.

DeeezNuuuts83

That means nothing cuz they shot at the Dogg Pound and they had bodyguards .
But the shooters let off a few rounds at the trailer.  Yes, it could've been fatal, but the likelyhood of hitting someone in that situation isn't too too high, especially since it's not like they unloaded an AK with a full clip.  But it's not like they were standing outside on the curb and some guys did a drive-by right in front of them.  It was more of a message to get out rather than trying to put them in the dirt.

Hack Wilson - real

Everyone says Suge ain't gangsta but you notice niggas still feel the need to mention him for credibility. Stack Bundles said some shit about wanting to slap Suge a while back too.

RIP Stack B

Blood$

"Bullet really in my head, I ain't lying like Suge" - Uncle Murda before Suge got knocked out

"My niggaz down for anything, even knocking out Suge" - Red Cafe after Suge got knocked out

Hack Wilson - real

"Bullet really in my head, I ain't lying like Suge" - Uncle Murda before Suge got knocked out

"My niggaz down for anything, even knocking out Suge" - Red Cafe after Suge got knocked out

sounds like 2 attention seekin whores

Blood$

Uncle Murda REALLY did have a bullet in his head though, and Suge got grazed, so there's no disputing that line but yeah we all know he's not gonna kill or have Suge killed lmao

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
he could be talking about some local suge, if i remember right uncle murda is one of those dumbasses that put street shit in his records.