Author Topic: Computer Coward  (Read 13644 times)

Will_B

Re: Computer Coward
« Reply #60 on: April 30, 2013, 12:17:51 PM »
why don't you guys compromise and meet at 5 pm?

:D

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #61 on: April 30, 2013, 01:47:48 PM »

Want PEACE butt only AFTER they done Started the WAR.

Who you talking bout here, yourself?

Remember YOU only signed up to beef.

We see you bruh ;)
if that's what he signed up for he won't get it wit me unless he follow through wit what he agreed on in the first place. he don't understand that BEEF will have him momma grievin' on some real shit.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: April 30, 2013, 01:50:16 PM »
ain't no compromisin' wit me hack. i gave the location of where i would be exactly on the the day i posted the boy is pussy that's all to it.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: April 30, 2013, 01:54:51 PM »
Oh, here's everyone's favorite Dubcc member.

Nigga said "we" like he's part of a group.

Lol Cham believes he IS tho. Online friends :'(
b rad believes in bein' a follower that's what he's best at.

Sccit

« Reply #64 on: April 30, 2013, 02:05:38 PM »
ain't no compromisin' wit me hack. i gave the location of where i would be exactly on the the day i posted the boy is pussy that's all to it.

the only thing is, he's a religious jew, meaning he cannot drive on saturday based on his faith...... God comes first, always. not sayin u gotta beat his ass, but if u want to, i feel that it's only fair to a jew that u compromise somethin around the holy shabbat. it's on u, though, brobro. u can just as easily say "fuck this clown, he aint worth my time".

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: April 30, 2013, 02:06:37 PM »
I've been a lone wolf.
a wolf ? a sheep in wolf's clothing. you ain't shit but a follower you cum drinker. i never seen a muthafucka try to be down so bad but is really a pussy.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: April 30, 2013, 02:11:19 PM »

the only thing is, he's a religious jew, meaning he cannot drive on saturday based on his faith...... God comes first, always. not sayin u gotta beat his ass, but if u want to, i feel that it's only fair to a jew that u compromise somethin around the holy shabbat. it's on u, though, brobro. u can just as easily say "fuck this clown, he aint worth my time".
he knew that when he sent me those pm s but he agreed to it. i ain't even trippin' on it myself it's become comical but i'll still be in the area though.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: April 30, 2013, 03:41:47 PM »
nikky has a jew friend online your life is picking up bro bro

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #68 on: April 30, 2013, 10:46:12 PM »
I've been a lone wolf.
a wolf ? a sheep in wolf's clothing. you ain't shit but a follower you cum drinker. i never seen a muthafucka try to be down so bad but is really a pussy.

With who? Lmaooo. Reaching harder than when you said I couldn't rap.

The nigga who spends days throwing darts at my picture of the wall, NIK said I have some average/pretty good talents rapping and you went the 180 degrees opposite of everyone else in that thread. This nigga must fire live rounds into my picture on his wall.

The frustration is real.

Will_B

« Reply #69 on: May 01, 2013, 01:08:00 AM »
I've been a lone wolf.

With who? Lmaooo. Reaching harder than when you said I couldn't rap.

The nigga who spends days throwing darts at my picture of the wall, NIK said I have some average/pretty good talents rapping and you went the 180 degrees opposite of everyone else in that thread. This nigga must fire live rounds into my picture on his wall.

The frustration is real.

Why you got a picture of a wall

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #70 on: May 01, 2013, 09:44:45 AM »

on point.

the only "we" he can reference is him hack and toxic material lol the get along gang.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #71 on: May 01, 2013, 10:49:45 AM »
LOL. On some three amigo's shit.

Will_B

« Reply #72 on: May 01, 2013, 01:26:42 PM »

on point.

the only "we" he can reference is him hack and toxic material lol the get along gang.

Funny ain't it. The same 3 your boy been here stalking  ;)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #73 on: May 01, 2013, 01:48:29 PM »
LOL. On some three amigo's shit.

lol @ biebs

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: May 01, 2013, 02:02:28 PM »

on point.

Funny ain't it. The same 3 your boy been here stalking  ;)
that's all they worth is stalkin' escpecially sweety zetey and b rad. wit this german dude in the mix they are now the three stooges.