Author Topic: What's the last movie[s] you've seen + have take on it. Worth seeing or not  (Read 124852 times)

MistaNova

Re: What's the last movie[s] you've seen + have take on it. Worth seeing or not
« Reply #60 on: December 23, 2013, 01:53:59 PM »
All Quiet On The Western Front (original 30's version)

Loved it 8).

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #61 on: December 26, 2013, 01:19:17 PM »
Watched a couple of Bud Spencer and Terence Hill  family movies.

If you don't know them, you are missing out.

Here is a famous theme from They call me Trinity:

Heinz

« Reply #62 on: December 27, 2013, 09:49:53 AM »
Bud Spencer and Terence Hill movies are great.

Watched "Project Nim", a documentary about the surreal and tragic life of Nim Chimsky.
It was decent.

KrazySumwhat

Insidious 2. was ok nothing special. At times predictable yet at times kinda hard to follow. A little eerie but not scary.
 Free ride. This shit was cool. based on a true story, set in the 70's. But a hot mum wih two daughters(a hot teen and a little girl), she leaves her abusive partner and gets involved in some drug related work. has to ballance her "work" with raising her two daughters.
 Was actually pretty cool.

Remedy360

The Conjuring-Good movie, nothing earth shattering but very good as far as modern horror movies go.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
12 years a slave.....good movie. Recommended by most who have watched it.

Lone survivor......very good movie. Tough as nails them soldiers.

Sccit

Carrie remake.. Better than expected, stays true to the original, good acting, strong for a modern day horror movie

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
American Hustle - Good Acting, so-so story.  I'd rate it a solid 7

David Gutterman

Trailer

In a future where a failed global-warming experiment kills off most life on the planet, a class system evolves aboard the Snowpiercer, a train that travels around the globe via a perpetual-motion engine. if you know George Orwell (If you don't, you should be ashamed of your self!): it's like animal farm on a train.

I saw this film twice and I intend to watch it several times more. FUCKING LOVED IT!. Bong Joon-Ho shows that his limits as a director has not been outlined yet and still possesses more potential than ever with this film. The film, itself, is beautiful. The cinematography is great, the acting is great, the overall 'flow' of the film is, in the least, more than satisfactory. This is Bong Joon-Ho's first film to direct a film using foreign-language and foreign actors. But the film shows none of this language-barrier is an obstacle to him. This film, Snowpiercer, more than proves he is capable of directing films outside of Korea and shows that films are all composed of a universal language.

Starring: Chris Evans (Captain America) Jamie Bell (Tin Tin) Ed Harris(The Way Back) John Hurt(Alien) and lots more.

Seagully

Trailer

In a future where a failed global-warming experiment kills off most life on the planet, a class system evolves aboard the Snowpiercer, a train that travels around the globe via a perpetual-motion engine. if you know George Orwell (If you don't, you should be ashamed of your self!): it's like animal farm on a train.

I saw this film twice and I intend to watch it several times more. FUCKING LOVED IT!. Bong Joon-Ho shows that his limits as a director has not been outlined yet and still possesses more potential than ever with this film. The film, itself, is beautiful. The cinematography is great, the acting is great, the overall 'flow' of the film is, in the least, more than satisfactory. This is Bong Joon-Ho's first film to direct a film using foreign-language and foreign actors. But the film shows none of this language-barrier is an obstacle to him. This film, Snowpiercer, more than proves he is capable of directing films outside of Korea and shows that films are all composed of a universal language.

Starring: Chris Evans (Captain America) Jamie Bell (Tin Tin) Ed Harris(The Way Back) John Hurt(Alien) and lots more.

downloaded it now and will watch it 2nite.

David Gutterman

So $eñor $eagully,  Did you like it?

Seagully

Yes it was GOOD.
thanx for sharing it.

doggfather

it was really good.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

ICHI THE KILLER

The Raid 2 - fucking awesome easily one of the best action movies recently

KrazySumwhat

Recently Ive seen;
 Machete kills . Was woth a watch. So bad but quite funny and entertaining enough. Good to see all the people making appearances like Mel Gibson, Charlie Cheen, ga ga, the hot latino from modern family, etc.
 Observe and report. Funny shit. i mean not HEAPS funny but was worth a watch. Lots of ppl i recolonized in there.   
 Perfect sisters. Good film. maybe based on a true story. Bout two daughters whom live with their mother and young brother. The mother is a drunk and cant hold down a job and the girls have to move again. She ends up getting a new boyfriend with $ but hes abusive.
 Kinda fucked up movie but good. The mum and daughters are all hot. The director and camera man did a good job getting some nice cleavage shots of one of the daughters also ;)
 47 Ronin. Wasn't a bad film. Was entertaining enough without being fantastic. It was in ways an accurate portrait of ancient Japan but with some CG effects and mythical creatures added in.