Author Topic: What's the last movie[s] you've seen + have take on it. Worth seeing or not  (Read 124864 times)

Sccit

POLTERGEIST REMAKE - PRETTY MEDIOCRE, NOTHIN COMPARED TO THE ORIGINAL, BUT NOT BAD EITHER

SAN ANDREAS - SOME CHEESEY SHIT IN THIS 1.. PLAYED OUT MORE LIKE A DRAMA..COOL GRAPHICS AND A COUPLE DOPE ACTION SCENES. DECENT MOVE OVERALL.

Bandida

Currently layin in bed sippin on red wine watching the credits roll on American Gangster, I'm tempted to watch the unrated theatrical version, but Scarface bekons, and I must answer his call....

My take is, everything is better with Lambrusco, but they were pretty good movies when I watched them sober too...

Bandida

Sccit

jurassic world - like the original with better graphics....not as dark, but still good

spy - melissa mccarthy is pretty annoyin, but the movie was funnier than expected

ted 2 - funny shit, good movie to see faded....about as good as the first

trainwreck - pretty funny, a lil bit too long tho in classic judd apatow romantic comedy fashion

pixels - dope movie...typical adam sandler comedy with nice graphics

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
All movies are shit today, made for idiots with short tension spans, with multiple cuts, action scenes, tits, blood.. and everything they can think of packed into each moment to keep an idiots brain captivated. 

...The comedies are are bullshit too these days. 

That's why I stay a permanent resident of 1996 (pre-Sept. 13th)  8)

DISCLAIMER:  The NWA movie will be great because it is a depiction of life in pre-Sept. 1996, and old school legends like Dre, Cube, and F. Gary Gray are behind it.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

^what movies have u seen lately that have been "shit"

Remedy360

They Came Together- Definitely the best spoof-style movie I've seen since the earlier Scary Movies, not that it's had much competition, but I was surprised at how funny it was. Rips on all the cliche/formulaic elements of romantic comedies that were all over the place through the 90's and 2000's. Worth checking out, just stumbled onto it on Netflix the other day.

Sccit

^^ dope, been lookin for some movies to watch on Netflix

Speaking of Netflix, just checked out The Barber on there.. Good horror movie wit an interesting storyline. Not your cliche thriller, I'd recommend it.

doggfather

Ant-man
Tipycal marvel film.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
^what movies have u seen lately that have been "shit"

Well.. in Indonesia practically the only comfortable place to loiter around in—is the mall.  Pretty much anywhere else you go is congested, claustrophobic, suffocating, hot, polluted, noisy, dirty, smelly, etc.... Even though going to the mall has kinda of died out in America it is still the popular thing to do in other parts of the world.  So when loitering around in the mall there is only so much a person can do, so I ended up having to endure many "shit" movies...

SCALE -  0 - UN-watchable   10 - watchable but still "shit"

American Sniper - 7.5 - They tried to make a real life superhero out of this guy.  So of course all of his intentions were altruistic and pure, and out of the 100's of people that he killed everyone of them was certifiably evil and killed in the name of the greater good.  

The Last Knight - 2 -  This is what is the problem with these action movies.  So many multiple cuts you just see random blades slicing through bodies and utter bloodshed—but you can't really follow the one specific sequence of things.  This is to hold the attention span of the new generation of kids.  

Mortecia - 1 -  Johnny Dep is not a comedian.  The guy is just not funny, period.  Why they put him in movies like this, I don't know.  The humor was totally obvious and you could see it coming from a mile away.  Maybe Jack Black could of pulled it off and made this a decent movie, but to me it was "pure shit".  Compare this movie to a movie like Naked Gun and you will understand why a ficca like Infinite stays stuck in the 90's.

Jurrasic World  - 8 - Kind of like a dinosaur horror flick—and my real life is scary enough, I don't need to go to the movies to feel "scared".

Kingsmen  -  4 -  A scene where a woman is violently stabbing the bathroom door with a knife so that she can kill her baby?  This is considered good entertainment?  And then ofcourse the hero saves the day and does the woman up the ass at the end of the film—that's supposed to be cool?

Get Hard  -  2 -  If I was a black nationalist I would be totally pissed off about a movie like this.  It really gives black people a bad look and totally plays into white suburban stereotypes about black people.  Will Farrel is one of the most over-rated comedians of all time.  

« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 10:10:54 AM by Infinite Trapped In 1996 »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Bandida

Little Nicky - my fave Adam Sandler film. He's like the only actor that does toilet humour comedy that I can actually get a laugh out of.
Definitely one of his more wittier concepts, drawing from biblical and fantasy stereotypes whilst meshing it with classic contemporary cliches.....
Love the son of Satan but he's actually a sweetie character Adam plays....
Love hLoveis two stoner, heavy metal, devil worshipping side kicks....
Love the whole play on good vs evil....
This ones a keeper, and a must have for any Adam Sandler fan.....

Bandida

The Longshots - Ice Cube, Keke Palmer...
One of Cubes family movies with a moving morality about it...
Apparently Fred Durst co directed....
Great feel good story, about beating the odds, the power of community, slightly feminist, and the struggles of single parenthood....
Definitely worth adding to the Ice Cube collection..
As a matter of fact, its the only Ice Cube art I now have in my possession....
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 05:18:40 PM by PeaceEP »

Bandida

True Grit - great depiction of the wild west or south or where ever it takes place...
Matt Damon masters the accent with true skill...
Very impressed with young actress who is the centre of the story....

Reminds me a lil of Unforgiven...
Worth seeing....

No country for old men - pensive, but boring at times, then you get a hit of adrenaline, and if you haven't disengaged from the plot its turns out to have a nice twist to it.... Typical Coen brothers as is True Grit, but I didn't get as invested in the story....
Do not recommend.....

Bandida

Apocalypto - One of my all time favorite movies....
Stumbled across it when I was 25 n have been in love with it ever since.
Mel Gibson directed.
Beautiful n realistic depiction if ancient Mayan or Aztec times, n the plight of a man to protect his family....

You are a fool if you do not watch this, seriously, do yaself a favor if you haven't already and purchase a copy for your DVD library....