Author Topic: TI - A real nigga and a man who stands for gays  (Read 1800 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: TI - A real nigga and a man who stands for gays
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2013, 11:24:16 AM »
ay cham weren't u bumpin' the shit outta that frank ocean album not long ago ?

+1 my dude. 

TI doin it big for the gays right now.
she's a chick though. to be honest they need to keep faggots and dykes outta hip hop.

I feel you.  But if this man, who is certified real, says the shit, then why might as well listen and agree.
where is a direct quote that he co signs this dyke ? this thread is fugazi as shit.

"a friend of mine named siya, and uh uh uh, shes a lesbian"

"she on some gangsta shit, nahimsayin?"

TI is a staunch supporter of gay rappers, you can't deny that.  Doesn't make him less of a rapper in your eyes, unless you never really understood dude from the jump.

PS - As your DUBCC brother, I cannot support or condone this lack of reading comprehension.  Read to achieve, my dudes.  Its vital.
there is no direct sayin' he or french co sign her only what she appear to claim from what i see. whether he consigns her or not it don't make him bad just like it don't make it bad for niggas like jay z, nas, and some of you niggas who co sign frank ocean. all that extra shit you tryin' to kick my way...fuck ya self in the ass wit it you the one makin' threads about homo shit as you are clearly engulfed in that lifestyle.

The quotes I have in my above post.  You didnt see them?

Theyre from the youtube video that the article in the OP is originally about.  Its also linked in that article.  But I just was trying to help you by pulling the quotes for you, so you didn't have to do anything confusing and difficult.

I come in peace and acceptance, like TI at a pride parade.
i peeped it but him sayin' she dope is like somebody on here sayin' she dope so i guess they into homo shit too ? come on out russell !!!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2013, 11:33:25 AM »

+1 my dude. 

she's a chick though. to be honest they need to keep faggots and dykes outta hip hop.

I feel you.  But if this man, who is certified real, says the shit, then why might as well listen and agree.
where is a direct quote that he co signs this dyke ? this thread is fugazi as shit.

TI is a staunch supporter of gay rappers, you can't deny that.  Doesn't make him less of a rapper in your eyes, unless you never really understood dude from the jump.

PS - As your DUBCC brother, I cannot support or condone this lack of reading comprehension.  Read to achieve, my dudes.  Its vital.
there is no direct sayin' he or french co sign her only what she appear to claim from what i see. whether he consigns her or not it don't make him bad just like it don't make it bad for niggas like jay z, nas, and some of you niggas who co sign frank ocean. all that extra shit you tryin' to kick my way...fuck ya self in the ass wit it you the one makin' threads about homo shit as you are clearly engulfed in that lifestyle.

Theyre from the youtube video that the article in the OP is originally about.  Its also linked in that article.  But I just was trying to help you by pulling the quotes for you, so you didn't have to do anything confusing and difficult.

i peeped it but him sayin' she dope is like somebody on here sayin' she dope so i guess they into homo shit too ? come on out russell !!!

So the average rap music fan on a forum casually typing that a rapper is dope is the same thing as a rapper publicly declaring to the whole internet and a room full of people his acceptance for a rappers lifestyle and lyrics?  I doubt they have the same impact.

I just don't understand why you're in such denial about TI.  He clearly has a soft spot in his heart for gays, he comes from a gay infested area of the US, and hes publicly declaring his acceptance for the lifestyle.  Face it man, the guy is a step away from being the Jason Collins of rap.  I figured you would be more accepting of your man (homo).

Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2013, 11:38:59 AM »

+1 my dude. 

So the average rap music fan on a forum casually typing that a rapper is dope is the same thing as a rapper publicly declaring to the whole internet and a room full of people his acceptance for a rappers lifestyle and lyrics?  I doubt they have the same impact.

I just don't understand why you're in such denial about TI.  He clearly has a soft spot in his heart for gays, he comes from a gay infested area of the US, and hes publicly declaring his acceptance for the lifestyle.  Face it man, the guy is a step away from being the Jason Collins of rap.  I figured you would be more accepting of your man (homo).

i don't get it all he said was she dope and she a lesbian. in that case you're gay for makin' the thread. wait until your favorite athlete comes out. LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2013, 12:07:38 PM »

+1 my dude. 

i don't get it all he said was she dope and she a lesbian. in that case you're gay for makin' the thread. wait until your favorite athlete comes out. LOL

The context of how, what, and where he was saying this suggest he was supporting the lifestyle.  And Im obviously not the only one who thinks so.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2013, 12:12:56 PM »

+1 my dude. 

The context of how, what, and where he was saying this suggest he was supporting the lifestyle.  And Im obviously not the only one who thinks so.
that's that man's business. you makin' this thread makes u as suspect as you think it makes him for sayin' the girl is dope who happens to be gay.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2013, 12:21:05 PM »

+1 my dude. 

that's that man's business. you makin' this thread makes u as suspect as you think it makes him for sayin' the girl is dope who happens to be gay.

Well wait a second.

First you were claiming in this thread that it wasnt true.  Now "its his business".  Backtracking.

Second, if its "his business" then whys he giving his opinion to a crowded room while being recorded?  Contradiction.

Just accept that your favorite rapper is basically on par with many other celebrities, and accepts and loves gays.  He comes from Atlanta, so we know hes been immersed in that lifestyle for his whole life. 

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2013, 12:24:05 PM »

+1 my dude. 

Well wait a second.

First you were claiming in this thread that it wasnt true.  Now "its his business".  Backtracking.

Second, if its "his business" then whys he giving his opinion to a crowded room while being recorded?  Contradiction.

Just accept that your favorite rapper is basically on par with many other celebrities, and accepts and loves gays.  He comes from Atlanta, so we know hes been immersed in that lifestyle for his whole life. 
that's what i mean it's his business and his opinions. not mine.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: May 11, 2013, 12:26:41 PM »

+1 my dude. 

Well wait a second.

Ok.

But he still represents you to a certain degree, when you constantly plug his music and sing his praises on this board 24/7. 

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2013, 12:29:30 PM »
ive seen transgender men that look more femine then tiny.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2013, 12:30:44 PM »

+1 my dude. 

Well wait a second.

Ok.

But he still represents you to a certain degree, when you constantly plug his music and sing his praises on this board 24/7. 

his music. that man got a wife and kids and probably fucked more chicks then you will ever so...

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: May 11, 2013, 01:48:19 PM »
So hes a supporter of gays who also has gotten laid by women.  Did we just find common ground here?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: May 11, 2013, 01:58:49 PM »
So hes a supporter of gays who also has gotten laid by women.  Did we just find common ground here?
are you wendy Williams now ?

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2013, 03:07:51 PM »

No.  Shes a foul ugly ass black woman who makes a living starting rumors about people, especially her own race (pathetic).

I on the other hand, don't traffic in rumors and untruths.

I speak the truth, and some dislike that. 

TI supporting gays doesnt bother me because my life doesnt revolve around his life.  If my "favorite athelete were to say he was gay" or support gays, like you were saying earlier, I wouldnt cry and deny it like you would.  I think you just need to become more comfortable in your own skin and that kinda stuff wouldnt matter to you. 

Grown up advice right there.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: May 11, 2013, 03:11:03 PM »

No.  Shes a foul ugly ass black woman who makes a living starting rumors about people, especially her own race (pathetic).

I on the other hand, don't traffic in rumors and untruths.

I speak the truth, and some dislike that. 

TI supporting gays doesnt bother me because my life doesnt revolve around his life.  If my "favorite athelete were to say he was gay" or support gays, like you were saying earlier, I wouldnt cry and deny it like you would.  I think you just need to become more comfortable in your own skin and that kinda stuff wouldnt matter to you. 

Grown up advice right there.
what he thinks or feels about gay people don't matter to me. it seems to matter more to you than me you made the thread. ps.. i'm real comfortable in my skin homie while you wonderin' if that nigga straight or not like you wanna fuck him or some shit. get a life dude.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #44 on: May 11, 2013, 03:20:18 PM »
Lmfao, CM prays to a gay God who is a trap rapper, whose a snitch.

Kids these days pick awful idols.