Author Topic: TI - A real nigga and a man who stands for gays  (Read 1797 times)

Heinz

Re: TI - A real nigga and a man who stands for gays
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2013, 08:33:44 AM »
Trap music indeed.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2013, 01:37:48 PM »
ay cham weren't u bumpin' the shit outta that frank ocean album not long ago ?

+1 my dude. 

TI doin it big for the gays right now.
she's a chick though. to be honest they need to keep faggots and dykes outta hip hop.

I feel you.  But if this man, who is certified real, says the shit, then why might as well listen and agree.
where is a direct quote that he co signs this dyke ? this thread is fugazi as shit.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2013, 02:09:14 PM »
the gay culture out there is real crazy the way they blend in...its downlow capital of america

the bouncers and owners of some of atlantas best pussy popping joints are gay as fuck. gay pimps out there.

gay rappers and trappers.

is it just me or are all gay people huge fans of drugs?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2013, 02:34:59 PM »
How condoning gay shit make you a real nigga ? What's a real nigga ? This is a fucking stupid ass thread .

it's a sarcastic thread

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2013, 02:51:20 PM »
the poster is gay.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2013, 09:28:02 PM »
the gay culture out there is real crazy the way they blend in...its downlow capital of america

the bouncers and owners of some of atlantas best pussy popping joints are gay as fuck. gay pimps out there.

gay rappers and trappers.

is it just me or are all gay people huge fans of drugs?

i never made the connection until recently ive heard of straight men becoming so depraved they would do fag shit for a hit of crack etc

but up until recently when i met a gay oxycontin fiend did i realize the severity of the issues.

these fags are taking our good drugs >:(

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2013, 09:29:56 PM »
on the flipside i wonder if a faggot that was craving drugs ever offered himself up for a heterosexual act?

"girl tell your man to let me get a hit ill eat your vag!!!"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2013, 10:17:13 PM »
LOLOL. Nigga, your idol supports gays.

Don't be shocked if this groupie comes out soon.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2013, 10:45:18 PM »
LOLOL. Nigga, your idol supports gays.

Don't be shocked if this groupie comes out soon.

don't you listen to frank ocean and justin timberlake??  :eh:

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2013, 10:57:29 PM »
I never understood this boards obsession with liking RnB.

Maybe it's just because its a West Coast forum and y'all niggas are so one dimensional, but in the real world, we fuck with other sounds. JT sings about girls, so does Frank. I don't listen to Frank's two songs about a guy nor support homosexuality. So listening to those artists have nothing to do with anything here. That's like me saying you're a faggot for rooting for Jason Collins when he played for the Celtics.

CM treats Cliff like a form of God. He's literally got no say other than to support faggots now. That's just how his pathetic world spins.

Heinz

« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2013, 11:49:01 PM »
What's a real nigga ?

I am a real nigga, nigga.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2013, 03:52:17 AM »

+1 my dude. 

she's a chick though. to be honest they need to keep faggots and dykes outta hip hop.

I feel you.  But if this man, who is certified real, says the shit, then why might as well listen and agree.
where is a direct quote that he co signs this dyke ? this thread is fugazi as shit.

"a friend of mine named siya, and uh uh uh, shes a lesbian"

"she on some gangsta shit, nahimsayin?"

TI is a staunch supporter of gay rappers, you can't deny that.  Doesn't make him less of a rapper in your eyes, unless you never really understood dude from the jump.

PS - As your DUBCC brother, I cannot support or condone this lack of reading comprehension.  Read to achieve, my dudes.  Its vital.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 03:55:25 AM by Russell Bell »
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2013, 06:32:25 AM »

+1 my dude. 

TI is a staunch supporter of gay rappers, you can't deny that.  Doesn't make him less of a rapper in your eyes, unless you never really understood dude from the jump.

PS - As your DUBCC brother, I cannot support or condone this lack of reading comprehension.  Read to achieve, my dudes.  Its vital.
there is no direct sayin' he or french co sign her only what she appear to claim from what i see. whether he consigns her or not it don't make him bad just like it don't make it bad for niggas like jay z, nas, and some of you niggas who co sign frank ocean. all that extra shit you tryin' to kick my way...fuck ya self in the ass wit it you the one makin' threads about homo shit as you are clearly engulfed in that lifestyle.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2013, 06:45:53 AM »
I never understood this boards obsession with liking RnB.

Maybe it's just because its a West Coast forum and y'all niggas are so one dimensional, but in the real world, we fuck with other sounds. JT sings about girls, so does Frank. I don't listen to Frank's two songs about a guy nor support homosexuality. So listening to those artists have nothing to do with anything here. That's like me saying you're a faggot for rooting for Jason Collins when he played for the Celtics.

CM treats Cliff like a form of God. He's literally got no say other than to support faggots now. That's just how his pathetic world spins.
b rad just because you choose to listen to a nigga that gets fucked by niggas and poses wit his sex toys online that's your choice. LOL @ u referrin' to me treatin' t.i. as a form of god....i think that could be said about you when it comes to lebron and budden. your sexuality is bein' questioned as it's always been go to the g spot and defend it and leave me alone before i give you the attention you want. ps. i don't and will not ever support anything pertaining to fags they will burn in hell like your cyst infested pops.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2013, 11:17:31 AM »

+1 my dude. 

there is no direct sayin' he or french co sign her only what she appear to claim from what i see. whether he consigns her or not it don't make him bad just like it don't make it bad for niggas like jay z, nas, and some of you niggas who co sign frank ocean. all that extra shit you tryin' to kick my way...fuck ya self in the ass wit it you the one makin' threads about homo shit as you are clearly engulfed in that lifestyle.

The quotes I have in my above post.  You didnt see them?

Theyre from the youtube video that the article in the OP is originally about.  Its also linked in that article.  But I just was trying to help you by pulling the quotes for you, so you didn't have to do anything confusing and difficult.

I come in peace and acceptance, like TI at a pride parade.

Oh, and Ive never listened to this "Frank Ocean" dude.  I heard he came outta the closet though.  Do you know of him through TI?
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 11:23:07 AM by Russell Bell »
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup