Author Topic: UGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH i FeeL soooooooooo yucky 2nite  (Read 395 times)

thriller

UGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH i FeeL soooooooooo yucky 2nite
« on: March 08, 2003, 08:14:13 PM »
like omg when i came home from the mall 2day i was so sick i felt sick like how em28 feels when he see a nude giurl.  i was goin go 2 a party with my HoMe gIrLz rita,  sam,  kelly,  an ShAnNoN but i got sick a nOw i cant go.  tHis GuY naMed GreG thaT liKes meeeee wuz goin ask meeeeee oUt.  dats what my GiRl shanny toLd me but nOw iM hOme siCk arGuing with em28 an i tHinK he's gAy cuz he thIks IM uGly while the ReSt of u guys tHink iM like soooooooooooooooooo cute,  thAnks a lot guys mwwwwwwaaaaaaaa hope i doNt gET  u GuyZ sicK hehehehehehehehehehhehehehehe

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
Re:UGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH i FeeL soooooooooo yucky 2nite
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2003, 08:17:13 PM »
get better soon so we can  :-* :-* :-*
 ;D

kick ass album

EM28

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2003, 08:17:22 PM »
like omg when i came home from the mall 2day i was so sick i felt sick like how em28 feels when he see a nude giurl.  i was goin go 2 a party with my HoMe gIrLz rita,  sam,  kelly,  an ShAnNoN but i got sick a nOw i cant go.  tHis GuY naMed GreG thaT liKes meeeee wuz goin ask meeeeee oUt.  dats what my GiRl shanny toLd me but nOw iM hOme siCk arGuing with em28 an i tHinK he's gAy cuz he thIks IM uGly while the ReSt of u guys tHink iM like soooooooooooooooooo cute,  thAnks a lot guys mwwwwwwaaaaaaaa hope i doNt gET  u GuyZ sicK hehehehehehehehehehhehehehehe

OMG....you need to shut the fuck up go share this with your girlfriends...no one on wcc cares...the board is going through a rough time so no one really cares about what happened today.....ewww...i have seen better than you....Nadya is way better than you...you concided bitch....

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2003, 08:21:03 PM »
 ::) take a guess whos causing most of these rough times  ::)

kick ass album

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2003, 08:25:35 PM »
LmAO...U said Shanny...

EM28

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2003, 08:26:17 PM »
::) take a guess whos causing most of these rough times  ::)

fuck you bitch....just cuz i reply to the threads made about me...I didn't start any of this

EM28

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2003, 08:31:32 PM »
well i'm gonna leave for a while so i won't be able to defend myself....so talk shit behind my back if you want but i'll be back...

A.P 18:3 MAKAVELI

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2003, 08:41:59 PM »
yo homies count me in this shit im tired of all the disses, sexy gurly, shut your ugly face because nobody wants to look at you no more, so just fuck off whore >:( damn u make me sick just by starin at you :P
« Last Edit: March 08, 2003, 08:50:38 PM by A.P 18:3 MAKAVELI »

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2003, 08:44:39 PM »
LMMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
did anybody else notice when em28 said he was going that this other clown signed in?

kick ass album

Immortal

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2003, 08:46:50 PM »
did anybody else notice when em28 said he was going that this other clown signed in?

ROTFLMFAO!!
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

mauzip

« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2003, 08:51:36 PM »

ghehehe

Smooth

« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2003, 08:52:08 PM »
Yall need to chill... wcc gets a girl and you do your best to get rid of her...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

A.P 18:3 MAKAVELI

« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2003, 08:53:11 PM »
what the hell is going on me and em28 aint the same WTF just shut the hell up all u haters, stay out of this shit cause it aint funny

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2003, 08:54:59 PM »
lol nice try

kick ass album

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2003, 08:59:28 PM »

OMG....you need to shut the fuck up go share this with your girlfriends...no one on wcc cares...the board is going through a rough time so no one really cares about what happened today.....ewww...i have seen better than you....Nadya is way better than you...you concided bitch....
this is acctually more amuzing than your post.....honestly no bullshit......that how we fell about your post this is better than them