Author Topic: If The Heat Don't Win The Championship, It'll Be The Biggest Flop In NBA History  (Read 4457 times)

Sccit

..and will forever taint LeBron's legacy. seriously, they're hands down the favorites and should have a cake-walk the rest of the way with how their all-staresque roster is clicking. everyone's already penciled them in as the winners, with less doubt than any team has ever faced. if they win, it's already expected, not one person out there will be able to say "we didnt see this coming"..but if they lose, the consequences will be much more bitter than the joy of winning would be sweet. barring injury, it will go down as the biggest disappointment in NBA history and LeBron will have lost with EASILY the best supporting cast in the league.....and to be honest, I can see either Indiana or Memphis givin Miami a tough time. should be interesting the rest of the way....... 8)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2013, 11:44:32 AM »
..and will forever taint LeBron's legacy. seriously, they're hands down the favorites and should have a cake-walk the rest of the way with how their all-staresque roster is clicking. everyone's already penciled them in as the winners, with less doubt than any team has ever faced. if they win, it's already expected, not one person out there will be able to say "we didnt see this coming"..but if they lose, the consequences will be much more bitter than the joy of winning would be sweet. barring injury, it will go down as the biggest disappointment in NBA history and LeBron will have lost with EASILY the best supporting cast in the league.....and to be honest, I can see either Indiana or Memphis givin Miami a tough time. should be interesting the rest of the way....... 8)

biggest flop in nba history will always be the 03-04 Lakers

4 HOFers and you lose 4-1 to the Pistons with 0 HOFers

Sccit

no, because the 03-04 lakers only played 1 season together and suffered vital injuries in the playoffs...not comparable.

Hack Wilson - real

we have a Heat thread Elior, why make a different thread?

Sccit

we have a Heat thread Elior, why make a different thread?

hack, stop fuckin up the sports section, cant u see how much better it's been since i took over this shit?...it's boring when everything is in one thread. these kinda threads are the ones that end up bein classic and garner a lotta attention, because theyre bold observations deservin of headlines. trust me, i should know this shit mayn...now come up wit a legit argument or get the fuck out, cuzin.

Hack Wilson - real

shaq, payton, malone and kobe

no ring and they got outplayed majorly  ;D

Sccit

shaq, payton, malone and kobe

no ring and they got outplayed majorly  ;D

injuries+no seasons under their belt to build chemistry. the heat losing to the mavs in 2010 is just as big a bust as that one....but if the heat lose this year, it'll easily eclipse both of those as the biggest bust ever.

DeeezNuuuts83

I agree.  The Heat had it easy enough... they lead the league by a solid margin, but the Eastern Conference this year just wasn't very strong to begin with (as I think their next-best team -- the Knicks -- still had a lower winning percentage than I think the top four or five teams in the Western Conference), so the playoffs for them until the finals should be a cake walk.  Damn near every solid team suffered some serious injuries that severely changed their performance in the playoffs.

I really don't see the Heat falling to anyone on the Western Conference, but yes, that would by far be the biggest flop, considering what they had going into the playoffs, as there's no reason for them to crumble.  (The aforementioned Lakers in 2003-2004 had just one season together like that, and the additions were old guys past their prime, so it was disappointing but realistically not expected to be an unstoppable force.)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
I will only think about something like this if the Heat are 3 down. But it's good to know that Scittles stays up at night praying for the Heat to lose.

Dude, just sit back and enjoy the ride.

Sccit

I will only think about something like this if the Heat are 3 down. But it's good to know that Scittles stays up at night praying for the Heat to lose.

lmao ur a true loser, u know that? if peeps didnt know better, they'd seriously think u were a heat fan, no lie.

Hack Wilson - real

what makes you even start this thread besides your obsession of hating Lebron?  (which goes back to before he was in the NBA even)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

lmao ur a true loser, u know that? if peeps didnt know better, they'd seriously think u were a heat fan, no lie.

As I've said many times, the Heat are too small to hate on. It's not like they are the Celtics or anything like that. They are just the best team today. And to me that means nothing as long as it isn't the Celtics.

Sccit

what makes you even start this thread besides your obsession of hating Lebron?  (which goes back to before he was in the NBA even)

what makes me start this thread is the fact that a.)it's the truth and b.)i dont like the miami heat or the way they were put together...if they flop this year, we can attribute it to karma. not saying they will, but it'll be an interesting revelation.

if me starting this thread somehow upsets u, then ur an irrational heat fan. it aint like im sayin anything wrong or spreading misinformation, like some other cats on here do. 

Hack Wilson - real

NIK's been having on the Heat since the Shaq era

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Yeah, they annoyed me a couple of  years during the Shaq era too. But in 2008 when the Lakers lost to the Celtics, it reminded me the true Laker's rival, and it isn't the Heat. When LeBron signed with the Heat, that reminded me of the Michael Jordan era, and now that Jordan is retired no one even puts the Bulls on the Laker's level. Which put it all in prospective, I can give a fuck about the Heat, the Bulls or any other team. I want Boston to suck.