Author Topic: Phil Jackson finally compares Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant  (Read 2677 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Phil Jackson finally compares Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant
« Reply #90 on: May 21, 2013, 08:25:32 PM »
smh @ M dogg trying to rewrite the Nash era Suns history in this thread

Numbers speak for themselves, and reporters are the ones reporting that Kobe got robbed, and they were the voters. Simple as that.

Sccit

« Reply #91 on: May 21, 2013, 10:03:24 PM »
Because like we were talking about Kobe not passing...he doesn't do it and rather shoot the contested, double team.

LeBron doesn't "disappear" he just gets others involved in the team game that is basketball. Like I said earlier, Kobe is responsible for 50 of the Lakers 100, LeBron is responsible for 85 of the 100.

Tibs said himself, you can't stop him...so if you can't stop him, why would LeBron stop? He just gets the double team and instead of th 3-1 hero heave, he just kicks it to the corner with the precision of Peyton Manning and it's just game over.

if lebron is responsible for 85 of 100, kobe is for 100 of 100....any point scored by another player on the lakers comes off a kobe double or triple team, leaving said player open. yes, thats how bad our team was minus kobe this season. nobody could create for themselves or anyone else...not even nash.

I can't keep going if that's your mindset, that's just ludicrous.

im a kobe fan, ur a lebron fan. i'm from LA, ur from New York...that in itself is telling.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #92 on: May 22, 2013, 08:23:31 AM »
Yeah, telling that you'll sound like an idiot if you have to, to defend your childhood hero from your town and I'll speak strictly in facts.

Lol @ this nigga thinking you can't be a fan of a superstar. Yeah...MJ only became the most idolized, well known, best selling athlete in history because Illinois is the most populated state in the country. ::)

Sccit

« Reply #93 on: May 22, 2013, 11:18:16 AM »
Yeah, telling that you'll sound like an idiot if you have to, to defend your childhood hero from your town and I'll speak strictly in facts.

Lol @ this nigga thinking you can't be a fan of a superstar. Yeah...MJ only became the most idolized, well known, best selling athlete in history because Illinois is the most populated state in the country. ::)

no...the difference is that i like kobe because his greatness helped bring my team 5 titles. u like lebron because he gives u a boner.

u can be a fan of a player...i'm a fan of steph curry and klay thompson, cuz they can flat out shoot wit precision. but ull never catch me cheerleading them like a fuckin groupie aka you.

most of the general public are fans of mj havent even seen him play a game...they like him because of "space jam" and hanes commercials. i like how u just fit urself into that group of the brainwashed masses. a lot of people are also fans of justin bieber and shake weights.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #94 on: May 22, 2013, 11:15:12 PM »
Niggas trollin' heavy in the cut.