Author Topic: The Ether of Mrs. Cliff Harris aka Classic Material  (Read 3928 times)

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: The Ether of Mrs. Cliff Harris aka Classic Material
« Reply #105 on: June 10, 2013, 11:03:08 PM »

Will_B

« Reply #106 on: June 10, 2013, 11:29:31 PM »
William, i am no where near a wigger.  I like some rap music, true.  I dont expect some rapper who commits crimes to list them in a song.  But I also think its funny that some (if not alot) of rappers are the opposite to not only their raps but their whole persona.  And you know why they try to make their "persona" one of death, crime, and destruction?  Wiggers like you and others on this board.  If you didnt exist, then rappers would just tell stories of what theyve seen or what their homies have done in the fashion of a movie.  You are the reason people like that exist, and why people like me have so much fun making light of the whole situation.  Get it?

Or when Nas or Kendrick Lemar rap from the perspective of a female, that's fraud too because they dudes right

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #107 on: June 10, 2013, 11:38:16 PM »
your a dude thats like a woman on the forum what s the difference?

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #108 on: June 11, 2013, 12:28:35 AM »
William, i am no where near a wigger.  I like some rap music, true.  I dont expect some rapper who commits crimes to list them in a song.  But I also think its funny that some (if not alot) of rappers are the opposite to not only their raps but their whole persona.  And you know why they try to make their "persona" one of death, crime, and destruction?  Wiggers like you and others on this board.  If you didnt exist, then rappers would just tell stories of what theyve seen or what their homies have done in the fashion of a movie.  You are the reason people like that exist, and why people like me have so much fun making light of the whole situation.  Get it?

Or when Nas or Kendrick Lemar rap from the perspective of a female, that's fraud too because they dudes right

if they were going around in their lives pretending to be women, when they were men, then yeah, theyd be fraud, son. 

you dont get it cause u dont wanna get it, it'd shatter your whole existence, if that existence is in anyway represented how it is on this website of course.  but you pride yourself on being so "serious" so im thinking, yeah, this is pretty much you. 
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #109 on: June 11, 2013, 12:38:56 AM »
Who is this Russel Bell?

A retarded faggot.

make a diss without using the words "retarded, faggot, gay, mother, father, dick, transexual, ass" a google picture, or a smiley and I wont relentlessly make you cry for a week.

....aaaaaand GO -

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #110 on: June 11, 2013, 01:13:44 AM »
Who is this Russel Bell?

A retarded faggot.

make a diss without using the words "retarded, faggot, gay, mother, father, dick, transexual, ass" a google picture, or a smiley and I wont relentlessly make you cry for a week.

....aaaaaand GO -

you're the only one who cries here (along with dumb wilson)  :D :loser:

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #111 on: June 11, 2013, 03:51:51 AM »
Who is this Russel Bell?

A retarded faggot.

....aaaaaand GO -

Your sentences, much like your extremities, are stunted, therefore I cannot decipher what youre saying.  Please re-respond in ingles?

Will_B

« Reply #112 on: June 11, 2013, 04:14:50 AM »

if they were going around in their lives pretending to be women, when they were men, then yeah, theyd be fraud, son. 

you dont get it cause u dont wanna get it, it'd shatter your whole existence, if that existence is in anyway represented how it is on this website of course.  but you pride yourself on being so "serious" so im thinking, yeah, this is pretty much you. 

Name some rappers who maintain they are murderers or drug deals outside the booth

Does your vet talk to animals Russ?

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #113 on: June 11, 2013, 04:39:39 AM »
Who is this Russel Bell?

A retarded faggot.

....aaaaaand GO -

Your sentences, much like your extremities, are stunted, therefore I cannot decipher what youre saying.  Please re-respond in ingles?

I reply with an international symbol that i'm sure you know very well

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #114 on: June 11, 2013, 05:45:14 AM »
poor poor elaineo.  hes so angry yet barely able to communicate it.  kinda like a retarded kid, who just bangs his head into his computer and shit like that ^ pops up.

u retarded, dog?

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #115 on: June 11, 2013, 12:05:28 PM »
what a fuckin original reply dumb bell  :loser:

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #116 on: June 11, 2013, 12:26:53 PM »
Will and CM are about as pussy as it gets.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #117 on: June 11, 2013, 12:38:16 PM »
Will and CM are about as pussy as it gets.
cham u are nothin' but a faggot ass nerd lookin' like that white dude in menace to society.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #118 on: June 11, 2013, 12:40:10 PM »
Your opinion on looks holds no weight when you're too pussy to post a picture.

That goes for your ball lickin' Brit too.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #119 on: June 11, 2013, 12:45:22 PM »
Your opinion on looks holds no weight when you're too pussy to post a picture.

That goes for your ball lickin' Brit too.
wigger please. you're younger than me and look older than me you fuckin' intervention contestant lay off the drugs junky.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 12:49:17 PM by OG Classic Material »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.