Author Topic: The Ether of Mrs. Cliff Harris aka Classic Material  (Read 3903 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: The Ether of Mrs. Cliff Harris aka Classic Material
« Reply #180 on: June 14, 2013, 10:59:29 AM »
The funniest/saddest thing here, is these troll wiggers are lining up askin for a pic cos they so thirsty to know if OG Classic is a non-ugly black male (read as handsome nigga)

And if he is they will give him a pass.

What does that tell you?
that they are indeed faggots.

LOL William.  You argued for years about links to Dogg Pound music.  Read that slowly to yourself and then see if calling people wigger is still OK - You. argued. for. years. about. links. to. Dogg. Pound. music.

It's shared music on a music forum. I took objection to the accusation on principle

What are your principles Russ?

Well, one of my principles is that pride and ego should be kept in check or it will consume us.  As you sit in your home on your computer, after a hard days downloading, trolling but acting like youre not a troll and at the same time better than other trolls, consider that principle and how it could help you live your life, William. 

How am I trolling exactly?

You seem to talk about it like its an occupation btw. Do you have a paid job too?

you are a known troll.  yet you put a serious front to the forum that you hate trolling.  being a wigger, youre used to being something yet hating that at the same time so its natural for you.

How am I a known troll?

Please explain

Asked and answered. 

No. Seriously

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #181 on: June 14, 2013, 12:11:41 PM »
so will still denies that his posting style hasn´t changed? with the whole stupid ass thing with madsen the guy who used to be a nice guy to everyone is now fronting like a rooster. just sayin.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #182 on: June 14, 2013, 12:24:16 PM »
hes a fannyfart.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #183 on: June 14, 2013, 12:37:57 PM »
He rage quit being a nice guy and now tries to act like that didnt happen.

Also with the snarky comments esp. in the threads in TOT and trying to stick up (see, "troll") for Venereal.

A quick psychological analysis from his posts tells me that in real life he is passive aggressive to maintain that certain level of credibility as a nice person but under the surface lurks a trenchcoat wearing school shooter.   

I mean, for someone who acts like the internet aint about shit to him, he sure acts hard to put up this front.  Hmmmm....
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Will_B

« Reply #184 on: June 14, 2013, 02:16:34 PM »
How am I acting hard?

This is why you should never take a person on the Internet as a friend (take heed Petey)

It's like arguing with a bitch by text message. Highly liable for miscommunication.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #185 on: June 14, 2013, 02:22:07 PM »
The funniest/saddest thing here, is these troll wiggers are lining up askin for a pic cos they so thirsty to know if OG Classic is a non-ugly black male (read as handsome nigga)

And if he is they will give him a pass.

What does that tell you?
that they are indeed faggots.

LOL William.  You argued for years about links to Dogg Pound music.  Read that slowly to yourself and then see if calling people wigger is still OK - You. argued. for. years. about. links. to. Dogg. Pound. music.

It's shared music on a music forum. I took objection to the accusation on principle

What are your principles Russ?

Well, one of my principles is that pride and ego should be kept in check or it will consume us.  As you sit in your home on your computer, after a hard days downloading, trolling but acting like youre not a troll and at the same time better than other trolls, consider that principle and how it could help you live your life, William. 

How am I trolling exactly?

You seem to talk about it like its an occupation btw. Do you have a paid job too?

will asks alot of questions for someone who clings to his anonymity as hard as he does.

hey venereal ask them if they think its type soft to be gossiping about other dudes looks when you scared to show ya face in the same circle.
I wasn't gossing about nobody's looks I was joking about their looks so get it right bi sexual petey. and what the fuck is it for me to be scared of here ? you wiggers is weenies to me. but i'm gonna ask my chick homies though and they'll feel that y'all are some faggots I just couldn't see me as a straight man asking one of you wiggers to show me a picture.....you are a grown man aren't you bi zetey ? stop wit all this kiddy shit and act like it. god bless.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #186 on: June 14, 2013, 02:24:39 PM »
How am I acting hard?

This is why you should never take a person on the Internet as a friend (take heed Petey)

It's like arguing with a bitch by text message. Highly liable for miscommunication.
and I don't like arguing wit these lames for that reason. it feels like i'm arguing wit some bitches and they always have to get the last word....
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #187 on: June 15, 2013, 03:48:54 AM »
nigga you love the back and forth its the whole reason this thread thrives you fucking moron.

thats a nice cover up for your personal insecurities but trust me. we heard em all famo. dont say shit about madsen or anyone elses on heres looks when you know good and goddamn well you scary as fuck to blow your cover and for these folks to find out all these tough words is coming from some frail ass bitch.

Will_B

« Reply #188 on: June 15, 2013, 04:33:54 AM »
nigga you love the back and forth its the whole reason this thread thrives you fucking moron.

thats a nice cover up for your personal insecurities but trust me. we heard em all famo. dont say shit about madsen or anyone elses on heres looks when you know good and goddamn well you scary as fuck to blow your cover and for these folks to find out all these tough words is coming from some frail ass bitch.

But reading between the lines why are you personally concerned with what he looks like?

Seems a projection of your own insecurities KP. Is Classic a 'normal dude' or a typical 'net geek' like the people you call friends

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #189 on: June 15, 2013, 04:45:28 AM »

bi sexual zetey shut your sexually confused ass up. you are nothin' but a wannabe rip off beat jacker from nowhere nigga stick to raising your kids and concentrate on becomin' a better father and put the drugs down.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #190 on: June 15, 2013, 04:50:12 AM »

But reading between the lines why are you personally concerned with what he looks like?

Seems a projection of your own insecurities KP. Is Classic a 'normal dude' or a typical 'net geek' like the people you call friends
cause he's a faggot these clowns are some wendy williams ass type wiggers.

Heinz

« Reply #191 on: June 15, 2013, 06:07:18 AM »
Hypocrite.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Heinz

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!