Author Topic: The Ether of Mrs. Cliff Harris aka Classic Material  (Read 3922 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: The Ether of Mrs. Cliff Harris aka Classic Material
« Reply #60 on: May 23, 2013, 03:03:15 PM »

yeeesss, embrace the anger, classic material, let it consume you.
LOL @ this wet dog.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: May 23, 2013, 05:31:35 PM »

LOL @ this wet dog.

changed your response from "nah lol im too cool to get mad man" to this?

muwahahahaha, let the anger take over, CM, let it engulf you
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: May 23, 2013, 05:42:22 PM »

LOL @ this wet dog.

the latest response was the most appropriate u straw haired closet dweller.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #63 on: May 28, 2013, 12:53:36 PM »
am i the only one who finds this whole russell bell vs classic material beef boring?

No.

I think since the will b and mike shit set the trend for boring beef.  Although Russell bell has dropped some gems.  That Denzel line made me laugh for days.
I thought it was just as funny when you said you would let tanner and his lover run down on you just so you could fuck a chick. remember that ?

I wasn't talking shit boy, you mean to tell me that the Denzel line didn't make you laugh?  Come on now.  I've kept it civil with you.  Why you so mad?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: May 28, 2013, 02:01:04 PM »
am i the only one who finds this whole russell bell vs classic material beef boring?

No.

I think since the will b and mike shit set the trend for boring beef.  Although Russell bell has dropped some gems.  That Denzel line made me laugh for days.
I thought it was just as funny when you said you would let tanner and his lover run down on you just so you could fuck a chick. remember that ?

I wasn't talking shit boy, you mean to tell me that the Denzel line didn't make you laugh?  Come on now.  I've kept it civil with you.  Why you so mad?
nah i saw it as an act of someone desperate for attention and acceptance.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #65 on: May 28, 2013, 02:15:44 PM »

LOL @ this wet dog.

oh my...thats never a good sign. you can usually assume ppl are losing composure when that happens

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: May 28, 2013, 02:17:19 PM »

LOL @ this wet dog.

oh my...thats never a good sign. you can usually assume ppl are losing composure when that happens
i wasn't angry i just changed it to somethin' i felt was more suitable. no different when you niggas is editing your posts.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #67 on: May 28, 2013, 02:23:23 PM »

i wasn't angry i just changed it to somethin' i felt was more suitable. no different when you niggas is editing your posts.

i never said you were angry you did.  ;)

losing composure could mean several things...really anything deviating from your normal expected behavior.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: May 28, 2013, 02:52:56 PM »

losing composure could mean several things...really anything deviating from your normal expected behavior.
i didn't lose composure either. LOL i find it flattering for some wiggers who wouldn't know me if i walked right passed them to use me as a subject of conversation obviously i mean so much to them and have a tremendous effect on their lives. so why would i be upset wit that ?

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: May 28, 2013, 03:03:15 PM »

i didn't lose composure either. LOL i find it flattering for some wiggers who wouldn't know me if i walked right passed them to use me as a subject of conversation obviously i mean so much to them and have a tremendous effect on their lives. so why would i be upset wit that ?

Cmon CM.  You "find it flattering" that several people on here choose to mock your posting style, your taste in music, and your temperament?  You really think that that means people view you as someone who "means so much" in some positive way?

Be honest, now.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: May 28, 2013, 03:07:10 PM »
CM hitting the diss button again like nobody's business.

He maaaaaad.

The funniest part is he always denies it because he knows it makes him look emo as fuck.

More ether.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: May 28, 2013, 03:17:05 PM »

Cmon CM.  You "find it flattering" that several people on here choose to mock your posting style, your taste in music, and your temperament?  You really think that that means people view you as someone who "means so much" in some positive way?

Be honest, now.
none of that matters to me. for a muthafucka to be focused more on me than posting a thread about some dope music says how boring and miserable their life is. i mean a lot to you wiggers or else i wouldn't be discussed so i'll worry when you stop talkin' about me.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: May 28, 2013, 03:18:38 PM »
CM hitting the diss button again like nobody's business.

He maaaaaad.

The funniest part is he always denies it because he knows it makes him look emo as fuck.

More ether.

thanks for blaming me for the other muthafuckas on here that see right through you.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #73 on: May 28, 2013, 07:02:46 PM »
Were those first or third degree burns from those lyrical fireballs Russell threw at you?

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: May 28, 2013, 07:34:12 PM »
The only person on here who thought OG Massive V did anything wit the lyrics was Will B, and hes just super thirsty for a black friend, so yeah