Author Topic: 8trikz vs sinister  (Read 606 times)

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
Re:8trikz vs sinister
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2003, 06:34:09 PM »
3-2

2 more votes and its finished fa sho...

thanks to those who voted so far
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

Matty_C

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2003, 10:03:06 AM »
Im gonna have to go with 8trikz on this one, i just liked the overall sound of his better when i read it out loud,

That "cut out your heart and wrap it up in your rhymes that way your hearts in it," was fire,

I felt sin's too i know iv'e read better from him on here, and i just felt 8 came tighter overall.

Vote = 8trikz

Nex

SIZE12AIRFORCES

« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2003, 11:27:01 AM »
sinister got a nice dissin flow
 8 u use to many complicated words man but yo shit was tight to
vote- sinister

8Trikz

• Lil Geezy
  • YOU FUCK WIT ME!!! YOU FUCKIN WIT THE BEST!!!
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2003, 05:32:24 PM »
tru tru... big ups 2 yall who voted 4 a nigga...preciate it playa
Might get ya jaw broke, might get ya wig split, might get ya car shot up, get ya do kicked, might get ya kidnapped, might get ya neck snapped, MIGHT GET YA FEELINS HURT THINKIN DIS IS JESSA RAP!!!

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2003, 09:42:25 AM »
ya dawg

fucken good battle, thanks to all the voters

4-3 final

peace trikz

im out

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

|JEM|ILL|

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ...Compare to me, PLEASE...
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2003, 01:32:28 PM »
sinister got a nice dissin flow
 8 u use to many complicated words man but yo shit was tight to
vote- sinister

Dont vote on shit if you cant understand it...
record[/font]
18-2
[/size][/font]

[/color]

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2003, 01:34:42 PM »
its a shame that you have so much talent but you overshadow yourself with your pessimism and immaturity...

tsk tsk...

thats how we do..

|JEM|ILL|

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2003, 05:29:11 PM »
You speak out of straight ignorance. Im not pessimistic ask 8 he knos me in real life. Ha, what do you know of talent? You vote for the lesser in my battles as does others yall have fixated opinions yet i am the illest person on this site by far. But why should i waste good rymes on the worthless, playedout punches that come out of here? stuff like that is imature...Im not immature when ihave 2 emmensly deep topical pieces. When My rhyme scheme is the most complex, My multies are ever present. My Wordplay is souly original and the illest. And my punches are collasal...ha...ad you say im immature...fuck you sinister your wack you cant even get the basis of flow down...
record[/font]
18-2
[/size][/font]

[/color]

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2003, 05:32:56 PM »
...i am the illest person on this site by far...Im not immature when ihave 2 emmensly deep topical pieces. When My rhyme scheme is the most complex, My multies are ever present. My Wordplay is souly original and the illest. And my punches are collasal...ha...ad you say im immature...fuck you sinister your wack you cant even get the basis of flow down...

please fool

once u learn how to spell IMMENSE, come talk to me
if ur too good for WCC, GET THE FUCK OUT
« Last Edit: June 08, 2003, 09:29:18 AM by ·SiNiStEr· »

thats how we do..

|JEM|ILL|

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2003, 05:44:29 PM »
Dear Sin, guess you cant comprehend or listen...

English isn't my first language im nigerian...sorry i have a hard time spelling...
record[/font]
18-2
[/size][/font]

[/color]

TheSheriff

« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2003, 05:50:19 PM »
You speak out of straight ignorance. Im not pessimistic ask 8 he knos me in real life. Ha, what do you know of talent? You vote for the lesser in my battles as does others yall have fixated opinions yet i am the illest person on this site by far. But why should i waste good rymes on the worthless, playedout punches that come out of here? stuff like that is imature...Im not immature when ihave 2 emmensly deep topical pieces. When My rhyme scheme is the most complex, My multies are ever present. My Wordplay is souly original and the illest. And my punches are collasal...ha...ad you say im immature...fuck you sinister your wack you cant even get the basis of flow down...

If we're all so gay, why do you post here?

And yeah, keep thinking that, maybe one day it'll be true that you're the greatest.

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2003, 05:52:50 PM »
oooooooh, so you speak pidgeon then?

try this..

*click* *click* *click* *clock* *click* *cluck* *cluck*

in other words, dont bitch at me when u dont say these things in the beginning, i dont stalk you therefore there would be no way of knowing that you are african

thats how we do..

|JEM|ILL|

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2003, 05:53:14 PM »
you culdn't beat me..
record[/font]
18-2
[/size][/font]

[/color]

TheSheriff

« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2003, 06:00:11 PM »
you culdn't beat me..

What does that have anything to do with anything?

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2003, 06:11:19 PM »

Your by far the most self-centered emcee on this board, to think your the illest is by far from the truth, im not even a top 10 mc and i KO'ed you....now what does that make you? But you blame it all on dick riding of course...if you dont win, yep must be hate votes and dick riders, maybe your so used to your so called wins at the other board w/ yer dick riding buddies then you come here in hope for more...No, and if your so "ill" and "compete" in these so called rap olympics your in and "battles" you face with all these Kos you say you get...why are you here? Why dont you save the real keystylers some time and just leave if you dont wish to post your "real" punches you say ya got...plz.
Battle Record: 20 - 3
14 KO's

Febuary's Battle Mc Of The Month.
March's Wordplay Mc
March's Best Punchline Mc