Author Topic: Great news for Elano's greasy mother  (Read 1191 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Great news for Elano's greasy mother
« on: May 27, 2013, 02:44:41 PM »
The spread of cheap crack -- a solid, smokable form of cocaine -- through American cities in the 1980s led to concern for so-called "crack babies," victims of prenatal cocaine exposure (PCE). Now, as these children enter their late twenties and early thirties, new research suggests the "epidemic" health threat was a media scare.

There was fear that PCE would cause the children of crack-addicted mothers to suffer long-term incapacities, with studies at the time suggesting irreversible brain damage. Babies were born prematurely, with small heads, often jittery and described as "addicted to crack."

Led by University of Maryland researcher Maureen Black, researchers reviewed 27 studies representing nine cohorts, covering a total of more than 5,000 children born to mothers who used crack cocaine during pregnancy.

The studies covered mostly low-income minority families in major urban areas, and tested "crack babies" for outcomes in behavior, cognition/school performance, brain structure/function and physiological responses.

The study found that although there are minimal differences in PCE babies, that performance in these areas remained affected by economic conditions, continued family drug use and "violence exposure." Distressing symptoms seen at birth were largely attributed to premature delivery, and didn't result in lasting damage.

The study, published Monday in the journal Pediatrics, concluded that "it is now well documented that scientific reports in the 1980s were exaggerated and incorrect in their portrayal of children exposed to cocaine in utero as irreparably damaged." PCE babies also didn't grow up more likely to become crack users, as many had warned.

Crack was cheap and readily available in cities throughout the eighties, hitting African American communities the hardest. Crack contributed to an estimated ten percent increase in crime between 1979 and 1991.

During this time, women who used crack or cocaine during pregnancy would often lose custody of their children and possibly receive jail time. Experts found that exposure to alcohol and tobacco in the womb actually has more significant long-term health effects than PCE.

Read more: http://www.upi.com/blog/2013/05/27/Study-Crack-Baby-scare-of-the-1980s-overblown/6321369663332/#ixzz2UX3IIGoY

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Great news for Elano's greasy mother
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2013, 02:54:14 PM »
LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2013, 11:39:56 PM »
crack babies > 90s babies

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2013, 11:56:09 PM »
dumb wilson is not retarded because his mother was a crack addict, he's completely retarded because the bitch has been fucked until the last day of pregnancy. :banana_dsf: :banana_dss: :D

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2013, 12:12:47 AM »
dumb wilson , your mother is whore and likes balls in mouth  :loser: :loser:

What an idot!
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2013, 12:27:56 PM »
dumb wilson is not retarded because his mother was a crack addict, he's completely retarded because the bitch has been fucked until the last day of pregnancy. :banana_dsf: :banana_dss: :D

ouch i got ethered here lmao

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2013, 12:56:08 PM »
Elamos mom thought that putting a canoli on my dick would keep her from getting pregnant with lil' Elamo.  To my shame, she was wrong...  Blame me for this Italian bastard.

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2013, 01:00:56 PM »

don't worry everybody knows that you are a son of a bitch

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2013, 02:01:30 PM »

OUCH!! such harsh words Elain

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2013, 02:11:57 PM »
pregnant pussy is excellent.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2013, 02:51:37 PM »
i've heard that before

didn't UGK have an old song called pregnant pussy?

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2013, 03:05:04 PM »

Ohh, Elano with the double meaning here.  That Rosetta Stone is working out, huh?
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

bouli77

« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2013, 03:24:48 PM »
pregnant pussy is excellent.

it's apparently good for the expectant mother and the baby too

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2013, 04:21:48 PM »
i hear Elano's mother keeps herself pregnant so she can specialize as italy's #1 pregnant prostitute

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2013, 04:35:15 PM »
Stop breakin his balls