Author Topic: YANKEES VS METS WEEK!!  (Read 184 times)

Hack Wilson - real

YANKEES VS METS WEEK!!
« on: May 27, 2013, 02:29:11 PM »
GO YANKEES

MistaNova

Re: YANKEES VS METS WEEK!!
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2013, 04:03:29 PM »
Fuck yeah 8). Unfortunatly I don't have YES so I have to listen/watch it via the Mets broadcast :(.

Hyped about the other interleague rivalries as well.
Nats vs Orioles (dammit Nats you let me down!)
Angels vs Dodgers
Cubs vs White Sox
Giants vs Athletics

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2013, 04:12:15 PM »
Fuck yeah 8). Unfortunatly I don't have YES so I have to listen/watch it via the Mets broadcast :(.

Angels vs Dodgers
Cubs vs White Sox
Giants vs Athletics

where do you live??

hoenstly the Yes broadcast isn't that special..i mean i like the music and Michael Kay is above average but it could be better

if i'm in NY (i visit family in NY a lot in the summer) I like to turn the TV on mute and put the radio broadcast on UNLESS it's a broadcast with Paul O'neill aka the best Yankee ever and my favorite Yankee ever

MistaNova

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2013, 04:54:38 PM »

Angels vs Dodgers
Cubs vs White Sox
Giants vs Athletics

where do you live??

hoenstly the Yes broadcast isn't that special..i mean i like the music and Michael Kay is above average but it could be better

if i'm in NY (i visit family in NY a lot in the summer) I like to turn the TV on mute and put the radio broadcast on UNLESS it's a broadcast with Paul O'neill aka the best Yankee ever and my favorite Yankee ever

Right now I'm in New York state, not too far from Manhatten.

I've heard Yes broadcasts as well and while they're not the best (everything pales in comparison to Scully), I just prefer hearing the Yankees broadcast since I prefer the one with the Yankees bias haha ;).
I like Sterling and Walden but unfortunatly I don't have a radio (and I'm too lazy to see if there's an app haha) so I have to stick with the TV.

Interesting how O'Neill is your favorite Yankee ever. I never thought that he'd be your favorite.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2013, 08:09:18 PM »
it just doesn't feel the same without Jeter here

MistaNova

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2013, 08:57:51 PM »
it just doesn't feel the same without Jeter here

I garauntee that you'll be saying that again in a few years (or so) right after seeing Eduardo Nunez commit an error.

Very nice game today. I hate the result but I was thoroughly pleased with the performances I saw from Kuroda and Harvey. Gardner made another nice defensive play as well.
Nice to see Robertson bounce back too, his pitches were straight up nasty 8).