Author Topic: LOL@LeBron  (Read 1017 times)

Sccit

LOL@LeBron
« on: May 29, 2013, 05:37:27 PM »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: LOL@LeBron
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2013, 05:41:55 PM »
oh sihit LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2013, 07:05:50 PM »
dwayne wade, lebron, chris paul, i could go on and on, theres a lot of floppers in the nba. 

pussies.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2013, 11:07:50 PM »
LeBron literally looks like a fag when he flops, though. It's almost rupaulesque, u gotta admit

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2013, 10:56:53 AM »
Was there a call made on that play?
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2013, 11:51:06 AM »
That was bad. A player as good as LeBron shouldn't be doing that. More focused on flopping than winning it looked like.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2013, 04:52:36 PM »
LeBron literally looks like a fag when he flops, though. It's almost rupaulesque, u gotta admit

lol
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2013, 10:25:07 PM »
no call was made

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/L8rGCH_HRdQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/L8rGCH_HRdQ</a>

Mietek23

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2013, 02:15:06 PM »
It's just sad to watch NBA these days... how the fuck we get here from the bad boy Pistons or Pat Riley's Knicks days ???

This is a disgrace to the game of basketball - players with this kind of talent should be ashamed of themselves for doing that shit!

Chris Paul is by far the worst flopper I've seend tho - he's absolutely terrible with the shit he's doing...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/hcxXGPDC1Gs" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/hcxXGPDC1Gs</a>

SMFH

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2013, 04:40:46 PM »
^lmao, dont these cats realize they on camera?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2013, 07:04:49 PM »
I will say one thing, I've tried to look for a while, but you can't find footage of a Kobe flop.

Mietek23

« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2013, 01:19:18 AM »
I will say one thing, I've tried to look for a while, but you can't find footage of a Kobe flop.

Because Kobe dosen't play like that - he's from the oldschool and started his career when the game was still at his peak. Doing shit like that back in the day would made you look like a complete retard - now everybody seems to be ok with it. The NBA should banned and fined anybody who's trying to attempt that kind of shit... it's a disgrace to the game itself! And you wonder why so many great players from the past have issues with how the game is played today... it's really a bad joke.

That's why I've been telling y'all - half of those pussies wouldn't even be allowed to play durning the golden era of basketball. Yeah, the got talent and size and all that shit, but they don't have the heart, the passion, the desire, the work ethic players before them had.

Kobe plays like the game should have been played - he's one of the last few guys left with that kind of dedication and respect to the game of basketball itself. Yeah, he's bitching to the refs about fouls every now and then, but it's his right to do that as a elite players - it's no different from the old days.

But he plays like a man among dudes with the same amount of talent, who rather play like pussies flopping left and right.. it's pathetic. The NBA will reach it's all-time low once guys like Kobe, Tim, KG and couple other guys will quit the game for good... shit is trash already but when this day will come, it will be pretty much unwatchable.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2013, 03:06:34 AM »
ya it ruins the games, but you can't hate anymore because PAU GASOL is getting ignored everytime he goes up for a rebound and yells OUCH!!! Lakers have been in alot of games because of PAU and i gotta say he's one of the pioneers of flopping along with vlade divac, manu ginobbli and the rest of those dirty euros (no offense)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2013, 05:57:57 AM »
I remember in 1996 when Kobe and Fisher came out, Fisher was a master of taking a charge. I rarely saw him do it when he got older, but in his youth that guy would plant his feet infront of anyone from Shawn Kemp to Karl Malone and take a charge infront of the circle. Kobe and Fisher played the game hard and physical and would do whatever it took to get the job done. They don't make them like that anymore.

Gasol came in flopping like a fish, but years of playing with Kobe has kept that stuff to a min. He doesn't flop as much as he tries to sell contact. The difference is saying ouch and falling to the floor are completely different.

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2013, 08:20:54 AM »

But he plays like a man among dudes with the same amount of talent,

lmao, that was a good one.