Author Topic: The cesspit of hell which is South Africa  (Read 500 times)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The cesspit of hell which is South Africa
« on: May 28, 2013, 01:19:52 PM »

You think things can be bad in America....there are a lot of evil people residing here....

In one 2010 government survey, one in three South African men questioned admitted to raping at least one woman in his lifetime and one in four women said she had been the victim of a rape.

Insistence of victim disarmament when interpol suggests that murder rate is over 55,000.

The need for armed security everywhere.......As of 2011, there were more than 400,000 private security guards in South Africa, compared with just over 200,000 police officers, and one in 14 newly created jobs in the country is for a security guard.

The racist murders of thousands of white farmers....

Need I say more

Heinz

Re: The cesspit of hell which is South Africa
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2013, 01:33:40 PM »
Do you enjoy drowning yourself and others in negative shit?
The whole vibe you emit is so tainted with negativity it's sad.
Sure there is bad stuff happening but you sit behind your computer reporting on stuff you probably haven't even witnessed firsthand yourself.
Do you have any solutions for anything or do you just throw all this negative stuff out?

Here are a few words written by a fool:

"The things you get annoyed by are the things you get controlled by".

Cheer up blood. Life is beautiful.

לשחרר את המוח שלך

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2013, 01:50:13 PM »

Oh dear, i am not a negative person in the least, but the world has a lot of darkness as well as goodness, unfortunately the darkness is the powerful force in the world. Usually I don't make threads like this particular type but I was just shocked by the sheer magnitude of what I was reading about South Africa and had more of a personal significance to me because I have friends that live out there.

Most of the posts I have are responses to what is really going on, giving my thoughts, there isn't some magical solution but I thought it was particularly relevant about South Africa because it shines the light on what will happen if those sociopathic and psychopathic devils get their way.

I am extremely down to earth and friendly, but i am not blind to the realities of what is going on, no one has compelled you to respond to this thread, so if you are not going to offer anything more than "dude quit with the negativity" then thank you, I don't live life under a cloud, it would be easy to fall into that trap, but I am not going to pretend that there is not a dark underbelly of evil either, so thanks for your input, now you can move along unless you intend to just troll.

If you intend to just troll then I have the dictatorial edge over you being a mod n all

Heinz

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2013, 01:58:59 PM »
If you believe that darkness is the powerful force in the world I am afraid my opinions wont match yours...

I take it that the "threat" of dictorial powers was a joke... if not you should check yourself.

גלורי להיות ליהוה לכל הדברים

Fraxxx

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2013, 02:03:39 PM »
"Need I say more"

Maybe a source for "thousands of white farmers"? Not that South Africa wasn't an unbelievably violent country but still...
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2013, 02:07:48 PM »
I have modded only a couple of times before and with good reason and yes it's tongue in cheek and I don't take it personally either but 2 things on a macro economic level, yes, there is all sorts of crap being brought to bear, all manner of violations which are now enshrined in law to ensure they are you know legal, all sorts of open air 1984 comparisons that even the most blind are starting to realise.

Re South Africa.......people believe that a relative Nirvana is just around the corner if only they you know let in tens of millions of piss poor people from every corner of the world into America (the new labour and immigration bill) that if only we could stop these "crazy gun huggers" I wouldn't see little kids die and yet......South Africa is what you get, well, maybe a little bit of South Africa and a little bit of Mexico and if that's a utopia.....then give me hell.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2013, 02:11:17 PM »
My bad, Fraxx....

But according to the Transvaal Agricultural Union of South Africa, there have been 2,863 farm attacks and 1,592 farm murders since 1990, and independent think-tanks put the true number of farmers murdered at closer to 3,000.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/southafrica/9716539/South-African-farmers-fearing-for-their-lives.html

South African police stopped releasing separate figures on farm attacks in 2007, and incorporated them into wider violent crime statistics.

Re descrbing them as racist white murders, besides some of the ANC "playfully" trying to incite white genocide, when you read the cases, they typically torture the farmer and his wife to death without really taking anything and when I say torturing....I will leave out the details

« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 02:16:20 PM by virtuoso »

Fraxxx

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2013, 12:28:28 AM »
Thanks. Then there are also nice little pogroms against people from Mosambique, Simbabwe ect. going down every now and then... beautiful place indeed!
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2013, 01:15:45 PM »
Interesting thread.  I will comment later.

So far, I really have never heard a take on South Africa and the apartheid issue that I've been pleased with.  Years of hearing about South Africa and I still feel I don't have a clear take on the subject.

Also, interesting exchange between two of my favorite posters, Hienz and Virtuoso.  Will comment later, inshallah...
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2013, 03:35:05 PM »
Interesting thread.  I will comment later.

So far, I really have never heard a take on South Africa and the apartheid issue that I've been pleased with.  Years of hearing about South Africa and I still feel I don't have a clear take on the subject.

Also, interesting exchange between two of my favorite posters, Hienz and Virtuoso.  Will comment later, inshallah...
so you havent heard "a take" on south african apartheid that satisfies your white guilt, profound wiggerdom as well as deluded feelings of white superiority. honestly how do you expect to be "pleased with" apartheid? is it like how you finally twisted your mind into thinking african slaves in america had it better than their owners? i really think you need to be in some sort of therapy

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.