Author Topic: callin TruNblue ---- unreleased top dogg, outlawz & Crooked  (Read 4218 times)

Quakaveli

Re:callin TruNblue ---- unreleased top dogg, outlawz & Crooked
« Reply #105 on: March 16, 2003, 07:19:30 PM »
THIS JUST IN: Suge Knight checked out wcc and saw this thread... he wanted to send a message to nino: Nino, he wants his penis back. Peace.

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #106 on: March 16, 2003, 07:24:04 PM »
sup toby tizzzzhoe lmao

Nuttin Ninhoe...lol

Dont take too many pigeons to bed...

Damon X from ATL

• 'G'
  • The Black Man is God (Divine Asiatic God Allah)
« Reply #107 on: March 16, 2003, 07:32:03 PM »
I cant post clips cos 1-its on tape and 2- i dont want to lose my contact with the guy who hooked me up, i swore not to do that shit.

You are getting close to being as funny as that bloke Ali G, Webmaster Scott. Again, when you pull that CD and demo or was it a tape? either you know who's on it or you don't, but you should cuz you have it, but you don't cuz there was never a tape to begin with..........confusion has run rampant.
Tell Linda (your mum, if I spelled that right) that see what happens when she has unprotective sex.................

MODERATORS PLEASE CLOSE THE THREAD, GOT TO GET UP EARLY TO CATCH MY FLIGHT AND SCOTT THANKS FOR THE COMEDY RELIEF I NEEDED. POOR GUY RECORDS ALL HIS CONVERSATIONS WITH SO-CALLED ARTISTS IN HOPES TO LEGITIMIZE HIMSELF TO OTHERS. THAT'S PATHETIC.

TOBY, I'LL FOLLOW PART A OF YOUR ADVICE, LOL. IF YOU LIVE IN SYDNEY I'LL HOLLA AT YOU NEXT MONTH. GONNA CHECK OUT THE SCENE DOWN THERE.
www.abvdlaw.com
Official Website of Above The Law

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #108 on: March 16, 2003, 08:50:45 PM »
OH

and just so you know, im doing my best to change West Coast rap right now. Bringing together people who are at war with each other over some bullshit. I'll keep you posted, or you will see next month.
I don`t know the deal about all this bs but this sounds cool.
Is this deathrow related?

Mickaveli_#1

« Reply #109 on: March 17, 2003, 02:36:41 AM »
Just got back. man, what the f*ck happened here. This was a post I started to get a hold of TruNblue and it turns into a Damon V Nino match. I got a couple things to say

1) Nino, get Damons E-Mail and personally send him a few clips to prove it
2) Damon - The boy's white!!!
3) The Danny Boy material I got aint Unltra Rare, 2 tracks might be rare - never seen them on audiogalaxy or nothing but other ones have a slip N Slide remix but not the one I heard before and Take My Breath Away so it's not like a CD out of the deathrow vault but I myself think its quite rare, argue the point if you want
4) Rare material of mine include K9, Tha Realest & deathrow 2000 material.
5) I aint Racist, I like white people
6) Nino - I never asked you how you know Johnny J, I just said I got his contact information from a high place so you must have the same contacts in high places. Fact is, I've spoke to him more, hes a real good guy  
7) I don't pluck my fukkn eye brows, I can't help the way they sit or grow in. I've got the guts to post a pic, Nino Hasn't!!!
8) Nino could be telling the truth bout the tape, I got a tape with some stuff on it, it had Crooked I.

Fact is Nino doesn't like anyone else having unreleased material that he paid $$$ for. I aint got the Top Dogg album, only a few unreleased tracks so stop your bullshit.

I aint got no problem with no one here. But settle this like men, quite bitchin over music. This hip hop shit was for brothers to unite stronger and come together to have an industry where they could get the paper packing and not have the white man be the pimp. It's music, that's all it is

Don Seer

« Reply #110 on: March 17, 2003, 02:54:51 AM »
1 - bah
2 - so what? .. at least he aint frontin
3 -  i've got Danny Boy - 'Nino' .... song about scott.... classic shit.. shame it will never get put out....... hahah
4 - i got that too... so ? its been around forever
5 - ohh.. but u keep bringin it up like it matters, so it must to u
6 - bah
7 - lmao
8 - mu

Cry Me A River

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Like I Love You"
« Reply #111 on: March 17, 2003, 03:02:57 AM »
1) Nino, get Damons E-Mail and personally send him a few clips to prove it
2) Damon - The boy's white!!!
3) The Danny Boy material I got aint Unltra Rare, 2 tracks might be rare - never seen them on audiogalaxy or nothing but other ones have a slip N Slide remix but not the one I heard before and Take My Breath Away so it's not like a CD out of the deathrow vault but I myself think its quite rare, argue the point if you want
4) Rare material of mine include K9, Tha Realest & deathrow 2000 material.
5) I aint Racist, I like white people
6) Nino - I never asked you how you know Johnny J, I just said I got his contact information from a high place so you must have the same contacts in high places. Fact is, I've spoke to him more, hes a real good guy  
7) I don't pluck my fukkn eye brows, I can't help the way they sit or grow in. I've got the guts to post a pic, Nino Hasn't!!!
8) Nino could be telling the truth bout the tape, I got a tape with some stuff on it, it had Crooked I.

1- Maybe
2- No shit?
3- You claimed "I got a Danny Boy CD with seven tracks on it"... I knew you had nothing rare because DB music is locked away more than any other artist (and Dre).
4- You have 4 shit Quality K9 songs that he recorded before signing to Death Row, you downloaded them from DeathRowEntertainment/WestCoastAftershock 2 maybe 3 years ago. I got given them on a tape from his manager who 'BDilligent' put me in touch with. And if you know anything about old Death Row shit, you would know who that kid is or what his site was.
5- Your very racist.
6- I'll ask him
7- I have posted my pictures many times, prolly about 7. on this forum. read some old threads nerd and you Wax them then!  :D
8- Tape with a couple Top Dogg songs, some Crooked I, Above The Law and Tha Realest? Where did you get that tape from? theres not much on it but a couple hard to find gems.
SAMPLE OF "GIVE IN TO ME" ORIGINAL. This shit is amazing:....
http://www.hiphop.imaginsinc.com/giveintome.wma

http://www.oneon1inc.com/ <<<<< <<<<<< <<<<<<

Don Seer

« Reply #112 on: March 17, 2003, 03:21:00 AM »
i think i'm gonna release the nino song.. unless i get beat to it... lol

Cry Me A River

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Like I Love You"
« Reply #113 on: March 17, 2003, 04:07:21 AM »
lmao what?

Don Seer

« Reply #114 on: March 17, 2003, 04:13:33 AM »
surely u remember.......... "niiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooo niiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooo niiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooo niiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooo "

hahahhaa

Cry Me A River

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Like I Love You"
« Reply #115 on: March 17, 2003, 04:18:51 AM »
hahaha Danny Boy!!!

Mickaveli_#1

« Reply #116 on: March 17, 2003, 04:31:20 AM »
Well theres 2 Danny Boy tracks that I've never heard. No the K9 tracks I've got are 5, not 4 and there not shitty quality there all good, apart from the last one that has a few cracles and static near the end. Some idiot leaked them but recorded them from a real audio file. I'm not even going to think about who that could have been  ::) I never even downloaded them. I got given them about 2 or 3 years ago, tru on that but I got them put on a disc and given to me from a girl who was on the old board for giving her some of the new eminem cuts from the Marshall Mathers LP. She claimed she had contacts for that kind of stuff. Did find that weird though why she ever wanted a few eminem tracks.

You ask ol jackson boy and we'll see. In fact I'm gonna E-Mail him and give him the link to this post. Johnny J doesnt spend a lot of time on the internet so give it about 2 weeks before he sees it.

The deathrow tape aint nothing new, it has some Crooked I, it has easy to be a soilder the clean edit. It had the top dogg track from Chronic 2000 we dont luv em. It was slighly different cause it had the intro to the cindafella track then went straight to we dont luv em, I was expecting cindafella when the intro kicked in. It did have another one I didnt hear before, has some dude singing in the chorus 'Baby, Top Dogg. Its a good track smooth beat. It hasnt got a tracklist, but it has a brilliant Mac Shawn track. Dont know if it's rare but it has a hard beat and he's rappin like if you come to cali you better be packin, some shit like that. Great track though.

And for the last time I AINT A FUKIN RACIST, I actually have WHITE peoples I speak to!!! How can I be?

And get off the subject of my damm eyebrows alright, they aint waxed, they aint shaven, your mums dooesnt even bite them off in the heat of passion ;) jokin, but my eyebrows are just like that. I understand your jealous cause you have the huge one eyebrow that seeps across your face that joins in the middle like some hairy warewolf.

Yep thats it. Change your username to 'American Warewolf in London' and quit using my fukn name for yours. Mickapac and al that

Mickaveli_#1

« Reply #117 on: March 17, 2003, 04:34:14 AM »
Ahh, just got word about the tape. Dunno if it's the one your talking about but I just got told that the tape was from 1999 and was made up to try and get good distribution deals!!   :-*  :-*

Mickaveli_#1

« Reply #118 on: March 17, 2003, 04:34:55 AM »
That guy sure is quick :o

Cry Me A River

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Like I Love You"
« Reply #119 on: March 17, 2003, 05:06:48 AM »
nah not the same tape, fuck knows what u got kid. and yeah the k9 songs were ripped into mp3 from my encoded RM files. check one of ya songs, it cuts out near the end right? lol

give it up kid you been tango'd
and change yo avater, that bloke is ugly and gives me the creeps