Author Topic: Orioles fan nearly killed by Nationals fans for wearing his teams hat to game  (Read 165 times)

iDontTrip

• Muthafuckin' OG
these white people be settrippin wit sports teams lmao...my brother almost got me nd our friends in a huge fight for wearin a raiders hat to a braves game   :laugh: :laugh:
opinion
   [uh-pin-yuhn]
noun
a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
the formal expression of a professional judgment: to ask for a second medical opinion.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

Another reason that putting a 3rd mlb team in DC was a bad idea.  Its hard 2 seem tough wearing that gay ass cursive W logo  :camp:  Maybe the orioles fan was bagging on it.  Wonder why this was never mentioned on espn at least?  Cause when raider fans do it, they gonna mention it. 

Citizen-Y

He was wearing a Yankees hat not a curly W.  Obviously people bag on Raider fans for their inability to read. 

This whole topic is fucked.  The guy who got the beating was wearing a YANKEES HAT.

Sccit

these white people be settrippin wit sports teams lmao...my brother almost got me nd our friends in a huge fight for wearin a raiders hat to a braves game   :laugh: :laugh:

out here, it's mostly the mexicans

iDontTrip

• Muthafuckin' OG
^

i bet lmao, you from l.a.?? wasnt it some mexicans that beat up that giants fan a few years ago?? lmao smh  :-X :-X
opinion
   [uh-pin-yuhn]
noun
a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
the formal expression of a professional judgment: to ask for a second medical opinion.

Hack Wilson - real

He was wearing a Yankees hat not a curly W.  Obviously people bag on Raider fans for their inability to read. 

This whole topic is fucked.  The guy who got the beating was wearing a YANKEES HAT.

woops

Sccit

^

i bet lmao, you from l.a.?? wasnt it some mexicans that beat up that giants fan a few years ago?? lmao smh  :-X :-X

yea lol bryan stow, cat almost got killed

Hack Wilson - real

^

yea lol bryan stow, cat almost got killed

yeah, barry bonds paid his hospital bill which was huge