Author Topic: Grant Hill retires  (Read 249 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Grant Hill retires
« on: June 01, 2013, 06:16:09 PM »
19 seasons and didn't want to play another

Sccit

Re: Grant Hill retires
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2013, 11:01:00 AM »
what a relief that we didnt sign him...dude was done. couldnt even sniff the court for the clips this season. career lasted much longer than any1 expected, tho

Mietek23

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2013, 12:07:48 PM »
Such a shame his career was basically the plague of injuries... he could go down as a Top 15 player of all-time and a Top 5 all-around player ever.

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2013, 01:56:18 PM »
Such a shame his career was basically the plague of injuries... he could go down as a Top 15 player of all-time and a Top 5 all-around player ever.

just like penny hardaway

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2013, 01:57:35 PM »

just like penny hardaway

i'd take Grant over Penny in their primes though

wonder what Penny is up to these days

Mietek23

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2013, 02:03:11 PM »

just like penny hardaway

i'd take Grant over Penny in their primes though

wonder what Penny is up to these days

Me too - Penny was a beast tho. He was better @ assist, but Grant was def the best all-around player of the mid/late 90's next to Pippen.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2013, 02:05:47 PM »
yeah Penny had great vision of the entire floor

i still can't believe that Magic team got SWEPT by the rockets after knocking off MJ and the Bulls in the playoffs

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2013, 02:07:52 PM »
michigan respect

i helped cater his wedding my school counceler used to get me summer jobs as a teen to keep me out of trouble he had me catering at grant hills wedding and shit at a country club.

i was instructed not to get star struck and be mingling because his dad and other celebs were there so i didnt, but damn i used to have a thing for tamia.