Author Topic: "The Perfect Song" movie now available directed by DPG alumni Boy Face!!!!  (Read 263 times)

Eastside Groovin

• Lil Geezy
Like Boyz N the Hood, Menace to Society, Paid in Full, and Get Rich or Die Trying - Boy Face aka The Face has gotten into acting and directing!

This Dogg Pound Next Generation alumni artist has written and directed his first film titled "The Perfect Song"

Check out the trailer and cast interview here:

Get your instant download of the Perfect Song movie here:

http://store.payloadz.com/details/1692316-movies-and-videos-drama-the-perfect-song-short-film.html

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hack Wilson - real

the fuck kind of grown man names himself "boy face"?

Will_B

the fuck kind of grown man names himself "boy face"?

Perhaps he likes boys faces?

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
them film clips doe, you a rapper but you donīt know how to use a mic when shooting a film? using a crappy camera mic, i canīt hear shit but mumbling.

i like homemade shit but this is too much homemade shit .

Asani Waye

Do you have a preview or trailer up anywhere online I can checkout? Not a fan of your music but I always try to support a brotha doing his thing in the film industry. Me and my boys are working on a few film projects ourselves...

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
i gotta say, one of the songs on the trailer didnīt sound as bad as his previous stuff.

Okka

Did you just actually compare your movie to those classics?

Mietek23

Did you just actually compare your movie to those classics?

LOL, I've been wondering the same since I've read this - hope he's just playing around tho, shit's terrible and pretty much unwatchable.