Author Topic: TWITTER RUMOR: MLB to suspend A-rod and Ryan Braun  (Read 468 times)

Hack Wilson - real

TWITTER RUMOR: MLB to suspend A-rod and Ryan Braun
« on: June 04, 2013, 05:06:45 PM »
for being linked to that Miami "aging clinic" aka steroid den

Hack Wilson - real

Re: TWITTER RUMOR: MLB to suspend A-rod and Ryan Braun
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2013, 05:25:19 PM »
The players who might ultimately face discipline from MLB include: Rodriguez, Braun, Cabrera, Colon, Grandal, Nelson Cruz, Francisco Cervelli, Jesus Montero, Jhonny Peralta, Cesar Puello, Fernando Martinez, Everth Cabrera, Fautino de los Santos, Jordan Norberto and a number of players who are either identified by code names or whose names appear in other documents not obtained by "Outside the Lines." All are on major league rosters except for Puello, a top outfield prospect for the New York Mets who is playing in Class AA Binghamton.

Jesus Montero,eh?

as long as Cano, Mariano and Jeter are not on this list I am fine.

Remedy360

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2013, 06:12:26 PM »
The players who might ultimately face discipline from MLB include: Rodriguez, Braun, Cabrera, Colon, Grandal, Nelson Cruz, Francisco Cervelli, Jesus Montero, Jhonny Peralta, Cesar Puello, Fernando Martinez, Everth Cabrera, Fautino de los Santos, Jordan Norberto and a number of players who are either identified by code names or whose names appear in other documents not obtained by "Outside the Lines." All are on major league rosters except for Puello, a top outfield prospect for the New York Mets who is playing in Class AA Binghamton.

Jesus Montero,eh?

That could explain the vagina he's acquired this season. 

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2013, 10:41:42 PM »
I hope they do. The guy in first place in my fantasy league has Braun. :firedevil:

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2013, 10:46:28 PM »
I hope they do. The guy in first place in my fantasy league has Braun. :firedevil:

yeah I don't have any of those steroid guys either

Remedy360

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2013, 11:01:47 PM »
MLB was so much better when steroids were running rampant. More offense and more brawls, the most entertaining aspects of the game.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2013, 09:15:10 AM »
Always been in favor of steroids. If these niggas want to put their lives at risk, go for it.