Author Topic: FOUND A NEW PIC OF CHAM  (Read 2686 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: FOUND A NEW PIC OF CHAM
« Reply #60 on: June 06, 2013, 07:19:12 PM »
Brian can get stomped.

I see you homie.   Like I said, I want to see you keep up this talk for the next time I come out to New York.   Cause you didn't say none of that shit when I was around the way last time.

I don't make fun of the way people look.  That's from God, it's nothing to diss.  

Well put.

U dont believe in free will? I believe our appearance is a projection of who we are.

keep in mind you're talking to a german black midget pharmacist who trolls west coast rap message forums in his spare time

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #61 on: June 06, 2013, 07:23:14 PM »
Brian can get stomped.

I see you homie.   Like I said, I want to see you keep up this talk for the next time I come out to New York.   Cause you didn't say none of that shit when I was around the way last time.

I don't make fun of the way people look.  That's from God, it's nothing to diss.  

Well put.

U dont believe in free will? I believe our appearance is a projection of who we are.

So what are you saying about a 26 year old that, that lives at home that still irons Laker patches on his jeans? Not a good look. Guess by your own logic, you're the biggest herb on the face of the Earth.

Also I'm wearing nice clothes in that picture. What are you saying about your neighbors in your gated community? Italian mobsters dressed nicely, I guess they're all pussies too lol.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: June 06, 2013, 07:34:11 PM »
Anyway, to clarify, I never said I'd stomp Brian for no reason. Most of that was instigated by NIK. All I'm saying is I wouldn't back down from saying whatever I say on here if it came to it. But then again, I don't live vicariously through here like NIK, so I wouldn't feel compelled to see Brian in person and just be like "How ya doing, you fruity ass, punk bitch, not supporting your child ass wigger?". Like NIK has said a hundred thousand times himself, I would approach him like any other encounter with a human being and give him a chance, and once he started yapping, which he wouldn't do, the Dubcc talk would become a reality.

But for the 12th time, Brian ain't about that life.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #63 on: June 06, 2013, 07:36:18 PM »
i bet brian would give Cham a good fight if they ever exchanged punches

but Cham would win

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: June 06, 2013, 07:41:18 PM »
Na, he's too close to NIK in a weird way...like a really weird way. Meaning he'd just take a page out of NIK's book and not have the balls to show up alone.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #65 on: June 06, 2013, 07:47:21 PM »
content unrelated

Sccit

« Reply #66 on: June 06, 2013, 08:52:26 PM »
Brian can get stomped.

I see you homie.   Like I said, I want to see you keep up this talk for the next time I come out to New York.   Cause you didn't say none of that shit when I was around the way last time.

I don't make fun of the way people look.  That's from God, it's nothing to diss.   

Well put.

So what are you saying about a 26 year old that, that lives at home that still irons Laker patches on his jeans? Not a good look. Guess by your own logic, you're the biggest herb on the face of the Earth.

Also I'm wearing nice clothes in that picture. What are you saying about your neighbors in your gated community? Italian mobsters dressed nicely, I guess they're all pussies too lol.

do u realize every1 of ur disses to me is a lie? no, seriously, from my age to me sewing patches on my clothes, that shits all fabricated, while i post a real pic to make fun of the real you, not some imaginary version of you i've created.. and i dont have to say shit about it, shit speaks for itself

and u dont look like an italian mobster lmfao

Sccit

« Reply #67 on: June 06, 2013, 08:55:33 PM »

but Cham would win

you compared him to snot from "american dad" and you think he'd win? LOL

i see what ur doin ;D

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #68 on: June 06, 2013, 08:59:52 PM »

but Cham would win

i see what ur doin ;D

u think Snot can't handle his own??? I bet Snot would beat the HELL out of either Steve or Barry.  but the Jap kid would beat any of them...what's his name again?

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #69 on: June 06, 2013, 09:18:15 PM »
NIK is still judging mens looks?
The West is Back

Sccit

« Reply #70 on: June 06, 2013, 09:20:30 PM »

whats wrong, carlos..uve never made fun of some1?

but Cham would win

i see what ur doin ;D

u think Snot can't handle his own??? I bet Snot would beat the HELL out of either Steve or Barry.  but the Jap kid would beat any of them...what's his name again?

i've never watched american dad, but i can guarantee you that infinite would beat the shit out cham's ass.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #71 on: June 06, 2013, 09:30:25 PM »

whats wrong, carlos..uve never made fun of some1?

but Cham would win

i see what ur doin ;D

i've never watched american dad

you better change this...it's fucking awesome.  truly a rare hilarious show left on TV.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: June 06, 2013, 09:34:22 PM »
NIK. There are 100 pictures of you wearing baggy ass jeans with Laker logos all over it. Nobody is making up shit. And what are you then 25? You were always six years older than me, nigga just keeps getting younger. But off by a year if that's even true.

Bottom line, if looks define you, then you're in no position to be the leading catalyst in this thread, my child.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #73 on: June 06, 2013, 09:37:41 PM »
i think NIK is 26 or 27?  just based off that "caught with baggies and weed" thread

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #74 on: June 06, 2013, 09:38:13 PM »
Brian aka infinite is like 32 though...and never paid child support in his life from what I hear