Author Topic: FOUND A NEW PIC OF CHAM  (Read 2692 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: FOUND A NEW PIC OF CHAM
« Reply #75 on: June 06, 2013, 09:39:35 PM »

U dont believe in free will? I believe our appearance is a projection of who we are.

That's deep. 
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #76 on: June 06, 2013, 09:39:55 PM »
NIK. There are 100 pictures of you wearing baggy ass jeans with Laker logos all over it. Nobody is making up shit. And what are you then 25? You were always six years older than me, nigga just keeps getting younger. But off by a year if that's even true.

Bottom line, if looks define you, then you're in no position to be the leading catalyst in this thread, my child.

yea pictures of me at raves from 5 years back, decked out in laker shit, no doubt about it...  but none of that shit was sewed, it was bought like that. still, at raves we used to jack kids who looked like u for their shit, straight up. but im a better person now, and i'd let u slide nowadays.

and stop talkin about looks, my dude. i know ive had funny lookin pics of me posted on here, thats undeniable...im not one to brag, but literally every one of my assets shits on u, from height to looks to most likely dick-size....fall back and take the loss, gayboy.

Sccit

« Reply #77 on: June 06, 2013, 09:40:46 PM »
i think NIK is 26 or 27?  just based off that "caught with baggies and weed" thread

im 25

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #78 on: June 06, 2013, 09:40:51 PM »
NIK. There are 100 pictures of you wearing baggy ass jeans with Laker logos all over it. Nobody is making up shit. And what are you then 25? You were always six years older than me, nigga just keeps getting younger. But off by a year if that's even true.

Bottom line, if looks define you, then you're in no position to be the leading catalyst in this thread, my child.

honestly thats what i was thinking... NIK has no room making fun of how people look or dress
The West is Back

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #79 on: June 06, 2013, 09:42:20 PM »
i think NIK is 26 or 27?  just based off that "caught with baggies and weed" thread

im 25

no your not, when i was like 13 you were like 16 im about to be 24 on sunday so your atleast 26 or 27
The West is Back

Sccit

« Reply #80 on: June 06, 2013, 09:42:29 PM »

honestly thats what i was thinking... NIK has no room making fun of how people look or dress

lmao i know u aint talkin, with ur full-fledged down syndrome look

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #81 on: June 06, 2013, 09:45:30 PM »
1. You just downplayed "old" pictures of yourself but used an old picture of me for literally three years lmao.
2. You're fronting like you still don't dress like that.
3. I refuse to take the L if A. You bring me up around your real life friends B. Talk about my dick size. LMAO, that was a poor choice of words.

Side note: LOL @ Brian being 12 years older than me and still all riled up.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: June 06, 2013, 09:48:14 PM »

lmao i know u aint talkin, with ur full-fledged down syndrome look

Lol @ kid acting like he hasn't commented on someone's look 100% of the time when a picture gets dropped.

Sccit

« Reply #83 on: June 06, 2013, 09:48:49 PM »
1. You just downplayed "old" pictures of yourself but used an old picture of me for literally three years lmao.
2. You're fronting like you still don't dress like that.
3. I refuse to take the L if A. You bring me up around your real life friends B. Talk about my dick size. LMAO, that was a poor choice of words.

Side note: LOL @ Brian being 12 years older than me and still all riled up.

i didnt downplay anything, i dont think theres anything wrong wit rockin laker shit at raves, n i stand by that....however, lookin like a nerdier version of elton john + kip dynamites lovechild is pretty damn embarrassing. there might be some larry bird in there, too, but larry was a g.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: June 06, 2013, 09:53:34 PM »
Ok, NIK. Keep telling yourself you don't look retarded. And keep talking about my cock in front of your real life friends.

This is man who coined the term "nutrider".

Sccit

« Reply #85 on: June 06, 2013, 09:58:45 PM »

i mean, he aint as nerdy lookin as you, but come on, now :stupid:

u socially awkward lookin squares clownin on my looks would be the equivalent of shaq clownin on kobe's work ethic.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #86 on: June 06, 2013, 10:23:05 PM »

u socially awkward lookin squares clownin on my looks would be the equivalent of shaq clownin on kobe's work ethic.
You don't want me to start digging up old pics my dude
The West is Back

Sccit

« Reply #87 on: June 06, 2013, 10:25:40 PM »

You don't want me to start digging up old pics my dude

dig what u will, brobro...i can give a shit less. like i said, i've had retarded lookin pics posted on this mufucka, i aint guna front like i didnt. the difference is, i've also had normal lookin ones posted. a lil more than i can say for you.

next time around u should let elton fight his own battles

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: June 06, 2013, 10:26:57 PM »
Everyone looks like a nerd to NIK lmao. Son you have zero friends. You record with a guy you met only a few years ago. I remember you used to make fun of Looneys friends group pic, at least he's probably known those niggas since the sandbox. You had two autistic friends, one who is too drugged out to be down anymore, random Dubcc posters and people you refer to as "assets" because you knows yourself you ain't even friends, just niggas who roll with M.O. who accept you because he let you in a circle. But it's not like you hit up M.O.'s friends and invite them over for Orit's lasagna. We all see the true loser in you.

Son completely fell back after admitting talking about my cock with "friends".

Can a mod hit him with a five day ban so he can let this L marinate?

Sccit

« Reply #89 on: June 06, 2013, 10:31:10 PM »
Everyone looks like a nerd to NIK lmao. Son you have zero friends. You record with a guy you met only a few years ago. I remember you used to make fun of Looneys friends group pic, at least he's probably known those niggas since the sandbox. You had two autistic friends, one who is too drugged out to be down anymore, random Dubcc posters and people you refer to as "assets" because you knows yourself you ain't even friends, just niggas who roll with M.O. who accept you because he let you in a circle. But it's not like you hit up M.O.'s friends and invite them over for Orit's lasagna. We all see the true loser in you.

Son completely fell back after admitting talking about my cock with "friends".

lol...more lies...i met M.O. through Klientel. they're brothers. Klientel is actually a good homie of mine, M.O is always traveling, so he aint around as much.. thats still lambfam, tho. but keep tryin, elton.

talkin about ur cock with friends? wtf kinda gay shit u on now? LOL

Can a mod hit him with a five day ban so he can let this L marinate?

lmfao

« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 10:35:19 PM by NIKCC »