Author Topic: is it true that jews.......  (Read 1641 times)

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
Re:is it true that jews.......
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2003, 04:57:44 PM »
Where the fuck did you get that from Trauma?

His father was in no way shape or form a jew

His father was born out of wedlock, leading to a theory about his grandad being Jewish but that has been discredited.

His anti-semitism began when he was living like a tramp in Vienna and there was strong anti-semetic feelings at the time within the Austro-German community, it led from there.

TheSheriff

« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2003, 05:04:35 PM »
Where the fuck did you get that from Trauma?

His father was in no way shape or form a jew

His father was born out of wedlock, leading to a theory about his grandad being Jewish but that has been discredited.

His anti-semitism began when he was living like a tramp in Vienna and there was strong anti-semetic feelings at the time within the Austro-German community, it led from there.

I made a post about the proper theories. The one you propound doesn't necessarily follow logically from its base; but Hitler may have seen pretending to be anti-Semitic as a route to power, yes.

Quakaveli

« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2003, 05:09:02 PM »
I learned that Hitler was so anti-semitic cuz growind up/in college,etc he was clowned a lot by Jews and a jew stole his love or sumn, hahaha...and it jus developed rfmo there on...

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: is it true that jews.......
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2009, 12:30:48 PM »
the holocaust theory is probably the most convincing and manipulative conspiracy theory of all time

so much so that it's not even considered a theory...

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2009, 04:04:18 PM »
the holocaust theory is probably the most convincing and manipulative conspiracy theory of all time

stfu and learn some history. Only haters and idiots would deny the holocaust

Muhfukka

« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2009, 06:27:45 PM »
they were just trying to go into the jew brain and correct some critical genetic flaws

Borat Sagdiyev

• 'G'
  • My Name a Borat
« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2009, 10:36:58 AM »
they were just trying to go into the jew brain and correct some critical genetic flaws
it a shame they did not make a success with this.  A jew have a lot of mental retardation.
I am continuing my Cultural Learnings of U, S and A for their musicial likings.  WEST WEST BITCHES!

****2007 Alias of the Year****
http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=165821.0

Sikotic™

« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2009, 01:47:30 PM »

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2009, 03:00:03 PM »
Haha, how can anybody not know about this? The ignorance is shining..

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Momo is a homo, no doubt about that.

kemizt

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: September 25, 2009, 08:50:28 PM »
^^what ignorance, if anything people are ignorant to the true facts

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #40 on: September 25, 2009, 08:52:00 PM »
read up on the medical experiments performed on Blacks
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: September 25, 2009, 09:15:21 PM »
^^what ignorance, if anything people are ignorant to the true facts

Yeah, then you are truly ignorant..

kemizt

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2009, 03:23:01 AM »
^^ how am i ignorant ?

If anything I've been exposed to a lot more Zionist material then subjective material, shit they being force feeding that shit to kids in schools, they brain wash kids at an early age when they don't have don't have the intelligence and common sense to do there own impartial, unbiased research.  Shit i almost believed the holocaust theory and felt some sympathy when they forced me to to watch that Schindler's List as a 12 year old. So these kids become so programmed by the programmers into believing something that they are told is true, that anyone who wishes to have an open mind is automatically condescendingly called a conspiracy theorist..

In the west in the education system you are encouraged to educate yourself and question everything, yet whenever anyone questions the alleged 'Facts' about the holocaust, they are immediately called a holocaust denier/anti-Semitic in a patronizing way? lol what a fucking contradiction. In fact if ignorant fucks actually knew the meaning of Semitic, they would realize the person they're calling anti-Semite isn't actually anti-Semitic but anti-Zionist . A Semite was someone used to refer to someone who spoke of the languages of the region ie Akkadian, Amharic, Arabic, Aramaic, Ge'ez, Hebrew, Maltese, Phoenician, Tigre and Tigrinya. 

Kdub i would have some respect(even if i didn't agree with your opinion) for you if you could up an argument or debate where you make points, rather then throwing passive insults consisting of a few words.

Fraxxx

« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2009, 08:22:54 AM »
^^ So, without calling you anything, what makes you doubt that the holocaust happened?
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: September 26, 2009, 02:19:15 PM »
well the fact that there is no physical evidence. Only people stories which have been proven to be inconsistent and reliable.

Plus the fact the Zionists have greatly used the holocaust to co create worldwide sympathy for the creation of the state of Israel.