Author Topic: Deadbeat dad has 22 kids with 14 women  (Read 902 times)

Sccit

Re: Deadbeat dad has 22 kids with 14 women
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2013, 12:00:47 PM »
lol so mexicans dont have a buncha kids? must be my imagination

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2013, 12:23:49 PM »
lol so mexicans dont have a buncha kids? must be my imagination

Recent immigrant Mexicans, yes, second, third generation Mexicans, not really. It takes a generation or two to get people "Americanized."

Spoonie Luv

« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2013, 12:33:33 PM »
Recent immigrant Mexicans, yes, second, third generation Mexicans, not really. It takes a generation or two to get people "Americanized."

this
Spoonie Luv From Up Above

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2013, 01:47:31 PM »
Look mdogg, latino population is exploding (citation - the yahoo article posted above by 187) and so is latino poverty (citation - the article above by 187).  Why not just say "alotta folks in my race have a problem with having too many kids, and while theres lots of shining examples that contradict this and certainly this goes on in other races not only latinos, this is a major problem for us?" instead of crying racism and getting all aggy about it?

...Cause you really cant argue this with a straight face my friend.

As I have stated, it's been a problem but its a problem that is going away. On top of that, whites still lead the nation in overall poverty, but in the United States the culture is shifting. That's not to say in Eastern European cultures this is not a problem. As I've said, you can look at everything out there it all it shows is that humans are not fully adjusted to the modern world after 2, now 3 generations. Now in our 3rd generation in, whites in America have adjusted to these new modern expectations, and so have Blacks.

http://www.epi.org/blog/black-birth-rate-converges-white-rate/

As this article shows, Blacks had a higher birthrate in 1990 than Latinos, which was alarming because most Latinos are recent immigrants with old country birthrate mentality, well as Blacks were in their "second generation of modernization." Now in 2010, Blacks birth rates are quickly declining and blacks are having children closer to rates as whites as black birthrates droped 21%. Latino birthrates dropped 17%.

so you agree with me but contend that the problem isnt as bad as its been?  at least you didnt call me a racist.  we must be making racial progress in this country.

The problem is recent immigration in the Latino community. But in reality, up until 3-4 generations ago (pre-birth control pill) this was NOT a problem. But people adjust. And yes, the problem is NOT as bad, still a problem, but it's really a racial problem and more of a human biology adjusting to modern world problem.

And why call you a racist, I use that term very sparely, and earlier I said that saying certain things can LEAD to racism, but I'd say no one here is a racist. Being a real racist is actually very hard to achieve, as most people are either prejudice or a bigot, but not racist. Hard to explain, but I wouldn't say anyone here is even those things, just internet trolls.

as satan as my witness i aint trolling at all on this one.  this is an issue ive had debates about with people in real life.  and ive had people call me a racist for it and ive usually just politely told them that playing race politics wont get you anywhere in life, and im glad you kinda backed off the racist thing as you seem educated and when supposedly educated people pull that card it makes whatever theyre saying pretty much moot because most of the time they know that theyre being faulty they just dont wanna lose the argument. 
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2013, 02:31:04 PM »
Look mdogg, latino population is exploding (citation - the yahoo article posted above by 187) and so is latino poverty (citation - the article above by 187).  Why not just say "alotta folks in my race have a problem with having too many kids, and while theres lots of shining examples that contradict this and certainly this goes on in other races not only latinos, this is a major problem for us?" instead of crying racism and getting all aggy about it?

As I have stated, it's been a problem but its a problem that is going away. On top of that, whites still lead the nation in overall poverty, but in the United States the culture is shifting. That's not to say in Eastern European cultures this is not a problem. As I've said, you can look at everything out there it all it shows is that humans are not fully adjusted to the modern world after 2, now 3 generations. Now in our 3rd generation in, whites in America have adjusted to these new modern expectations, and so have Blacks.

As this article shows, Blacks had a higher birthrate in 1990 than Latinos, which was alarming because most Latinos are recent immigrants with old country birthrate mentality, well as Blacks were in their "second generation of modernization." Now in 2010, Blacks birth rates are quickly declining and blacks are having children closer to rates as whites as black birthrates droped 21%. Latino birthrates dropped 17%.

so you agree with me but contend that the problem isnt as bad as its been?  at least you didnt call me a racist.  we must be making racial progress in this country.

The problem is recent immigration in the Latino community. But in reality, up until 3-4 generations ago (pre-birth control pill) this was NOT a problem. But people adjust. And yes, the problem is NOT as bad, still a problem, but it's really a racial problem and more of a human biology adjusting to modern world problem.

And why call you a racist, I use that term very sparely, and earlier I said that saying certain things can LEAD to racism, but I'd say no one here is a racist. Being a real racist is actually very hard to achieve, as most people are either prejudice or a bigot, but not racist. Hard to explain, but I wouldn't say anyone here is even those things, just internet trolls.

as satan as my witness i aint trolling at all on this one.  this is an issue ive had debates about with people in real life.  and ive had people call me a racist for it and ive usually just politely told them that playing race politics wont get you anywhere in life, and im glad you kinda backed off the racist thing as you seem educated and when supposedly educated people pull that card it makes whatever theyre saying pretty much moot because most of the time they know that theyre being faulty they just dont wanna lose the argument.  

The main reason people would say that is that you are debating about issues 20 years ago and making it seem like it's happening today. As I've stated, recent immigrants, yeah it's in issue in the United States. Around the world, no matter the race, Middle East, especially Asia, African, Eastern Europe, Latin America, too many kids is a problem. But in the Unites States, populations that have been in the US longer are less likely to have more kids, even the black community. So by arguing this, it sounds like you are going off assumptions, and people mistake assumptions for racism. You are using prejudgments, or prejudice. But the reality is that blacks birth rates are dropping fast and have been for the last 20 years. Latinos who are from the US birth rates are dropping fast, and it's recent immigrants who have high birth rates.

Also the invention of the pill was in 1960, that was the start of white birth rates dropping. Before that, we had this thing called the Baby Boom between 1945-1960 when white people were having kids at rates from the farmer years, yet living in suburbia. So if this tread was happening now, you'd add whites to the list. But after the Pill, birth rates dropped greatly, and it wasn't until the 90's when women fought to get the Pill added to most health care plans that other lower income communities started using the Pill too. Now you have lower birth rates of blacks and latinos, and this guy having 22 kids is now an exception. The people in Maury and Springer are now a side show and not the rule. Of fathers who don't live with their kids, as I posted earlier, it's black fathers who are the most involved with their kids, high rates than Latinos and whites. So the black father has stepped up over the late 20 years.

But the damage was done. For 20 years of so-called dead beat dads, we now have a stereotype and the majority of Americans hold on to that stereotype. I guess why it's really important to me is because I'm obviously Latino who has a lot of Latino friends are a dads, and their baby's mom called them "co-parent", not baby daddy because even though they never married the girl, they have a partnership to raise the child. I also have black friends like that too. I can honestly say I don't know know one guy that has PURPOSELY walked out on a kid, just to have more kids. I knew guys who had a kid at a young age and they are helping raise that child and they eventually got re-married and have another kid or two. But they make it a point to stay in their kids life because of how wronged they were by their dads 20-30 years ago. That's why this is such a big deal to me, because I know too many black and Latino fathers trying to break the cycle, and then I look at the numbers and we are breaking the cycle, but that old stereotype wouldn't die. And as long as there are a couple of idiots who still do it, people point to them and say, "See, they are all like that." When I can point to white fathers and say the same thing.

Finally, in order to be a racist, you'd have to feel that whites are superior over blacks because of this assumption you have, and then prove it by doing something hateful. That's very hard to actually achieve. I save the racism card for police, judges, bad teachers and people who commit hate crimes. The reason is because racism is a very strong term, and being prejudice online is not the same as being a racist.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 02:32:50 PM by M Dogg™ »

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2013, 05:54:56 PM »
Look mdogg, latino population is exploding (citation - the yahoo article posted above by 187) and so is latino poverty (citation - the article above by 187).  Why not just say "alotta folks in my race have a problem with having too many kids, and while theres lots of shining examples that contradict this and certainly this goes on in other races not only latinos, this is a major problem for us?" instead of crying racism and getting all aggy about it?

so you agree with me but contend that the problem isnt as bad as its been?  at least you didnt call me a racist.  we must be making racial progress in this country.

as satan as my witness i aint trolling at all on this one.  this is an issue ive had debates about with people in real life.  and ive had people call me a racist for it and ive usually just politely told them that playing race politics wont get you anywhere in life, and im glad you kinda backed off the racist thing as you seem educated and when supposedly educated people pull that card it makes whatever theyre saying pretty much moot because most of the time they know that theyre being faulty they just dont wanna lose the argument.  

The main reason people would say that is that you are debating about issues 20 years ago and making it seem like it's happening today. As I've stated, recent immigrants, yeah it's in issue in the United States. Around the world, no matter the race, Middle East, especially Asia, African, Eastern Europe, Latin America, too many kids is a problem. But in the Unites States, populations that have been in the US longer are less likely to have more kids, even the black community. So by arguing this, it sounds like you are going off assumptions, and people mistake assumptions for racism. You are using prejudgments, or prejudice. But the reality is that blacks birth rates are dropping fast and have been for the last 20 years. Latinos who are from the US birth rates are dropping fast, and it's recent immigrants who have high birth rates.

Also the invention of the pill was in 1960, that was the start of white birth rates dropping. Before that, we had this thing called the Baby Boom between 1945-1960 when white people were having kids at rates from the farmer years, yet living in suburbia. So if this tread was happening now, you'd add whites to the list. But after the Pill, birth rates dropped greatly, and it wasn't until the 90's when women fought to get the Pill added to most health care plans that other lower income communities started using the Pill too. Now you have lower birth rates of blacks and latinos, and this guy having 22 kids is now an exception. The people in Maury and Springer are now a side show and not the rule. Of fathers who don't live with their kids, as I posted earlier, it's black fathers who are the most involved with their kids, high rates than Latinos and whites. So the black father has stepped up over the late 20 years.

But the damage was done. For 20 years of so-called dead beat dads, we now have a stereotype and the majority of Americans hold on to that stereotype. I guess why it's really important to me is because I'm obviously Latino who has a lot of Latino friends are a dads, and their baby's mom called them "co-parent", not baby daddy because even though they never married the girl, they have a partnership to raise the child. I also have black friends like that too. I can honestly say I don't know know one guy that has PURPOSELY walked out on a kid, just to have more kids. I knew guys who had a kid at a young age and they are helping raise that child and they eventually got re-married and have another kid or two. But they make it a point to stay in their kids life because of how wronged they were by their dads 20-30 years ago. That's why this is such a big deal to me, because I know too many black and Latino fathers trying to break the cycle, and then I look at the numbers and we are breaking the cycle, but that old stereotype wouldn't die. And as long as there are a couple of idiots who still do it, people point to them and say, "See, they are all like that." When I can point to white fathers and say the same thing.

Finally, in order to be a racist, you'd have to feel that whites are superior over blacks because of this assumption you have, and then prove it by doing something hateful. That's very hard to actually achieve. I save the racism card for police, judges, bad teachers and people who commit hate crimes. The reason is because racism is a very strong term, and being prejudice online is not the same as being a racist.

you cant have your cake and eat it too.  you admit what im saying is true, then say "oh its only a problem for recent immigrants" and "thats 20 yrs ago".  just a way for you to deflect the truth, misinformation-dogg. smh.  what year is that yahoo article about fresno from?  1993 or what?

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2013, 06:00:24 PM »
What's not natural or not smart is having kids YOU CAN'T AFFORD!  Natural for mexicans & ghetto blacks. 

WTF. I should smack the shit out your mouth for that.

Mdogg - this is reality, and you know it.  If it hurts, i understand.  But dont act like it aint true.  Read that article linked above my post, youre educated right?  This should be easy to understand.

Brian - You dont even know your own religion.  “May Allah’s mercy be upon that person who offers a gift to me by pointing out my own mistakes and shortcomings.” - Jafar al Sadiq.  You should grow some humbleness, my son.

brian, you still havent responded to this. 

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2013, 07:08:32 PM »

you cant have your cake and eat it too.  you admit what im saying is true, then say "oh its only a problem for recent immigrants" and "thats 20 yrs ago".  just a way for you to deflect the truth, misinformation-dogg. smh.  what year is that yahoo article about fresno from?  1993 or what?

Huh?

What I'm saying, in plan English. If your family has been in the country for a couple of generations, no matter what color you are, you adjust. So well the dead beat dad stereotype had some truth in 1990 in the African American and Latino community, right now birth rates in both communities have decreased greatly, in the African American cases to almost White American levels. But birthrates are high among recent immigrants in the Latino community.

Also, the whole baby mama thing, most people I know, Latinos and Blacks both try to use co-parents, as dads recently are trying real hard to break these stereotypes. Also, studies have shown that among fathers who DON'T live with their children, Black fathers are the ones who are more likely to stay in their children's lives. So they may not live with the mom, but they take care of and provide for their kids still, while staying in their lives. The stereotype is now just a stereotype.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2013, 08:30:22 PM »
Look mdogg, latino population is exploding (citation - the yahoo article posted above by 187) and so is latino poverty (citation - the article above by 187).  Why not just say "alotta folks in my race have a problem with having too many kids, and while theres lots of shining examples that contradict this and certainly this goes on in other races not only latinos, this is a major problem for us?" instead of crying racism and getting all aggy about it?

Mdogg just give it up already

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2013, 08:38:19 PM »

::)

And most of that poverty is recent immigrants.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2013, 09:40:02 PM »

and thats the thing about disinfo types like yourself, you try to cloud the truth to wiggle your way out of it.  the "recent immigrants" (which youre using that statement extremely loosely because im guessing youre counting people whove been in this country for decades) we have here are largely Mexicans.  which means that mexicans coming to the us have a problem with having too many kids they cant pay for.  you can try and "say oh well its only because their new".  why do we care "why"?  they need to change their culture immediately not in 3 generations or they will further contribute to the decline of our society, no question no excuses.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 09:43:07 PM by Russell Bell »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2013, 11:19:12 PM »

and thats the thing about disinfo types like yourself, you try to cloud the truth to wiggle your way out of it.  the "recent immigrants" (which youre using that statement extremely loosely because im guessing youre counting people whove been in this country for decades) we have here are largely Mexicans.  which means that mexicans coming to the us have a problem with having too many kids they cant pay for.  you can try and "say oh well its only because their new".  why do we care "why"?  they need to change their culture immediately not in 3 generations or they will further contribute to the decline of our society, no question no excuses.

Hard to change culture. It's like me tell you to have MORE kids you can't afford if you move to another country, because your kids have a chance of not seeing 10 years old, and once you retire you they are going to take care of you because we don't have social security.

And I mean recent immigrants as in first generation, as in the people who come. Their kids, I'm NOT talking about them. I'm talking about now.

So we have a conversation on Black people and Latinos, I disprove the Black part, but you are still going after Latinos. Why? Because we have a "kid problem." What's it to you anyways? Other than Latinos are on pace to be the majority! Don't give me the "I have to pay for those kids," because that's been disproven over and over and over again. Dude, if is that it is.

The best way to get recent immigrants to have less kids, teach them about birth control and condoms, and why they are important.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2013, 10:32:06 PM »

Hard to change culture. It's like me tell you to have MORE kids you can't afford if you move to another country, because your kids have a chance of not seeing 10 years old, and once you retire you they are going to take care of you because we don't have social security.

And I mean recent immigrants as in first generation, as in the people who come. Their kids, I'm NOT talking about them. I'm talking about now.

So we have a conversation on Black people and Latinos, I disprove the Black part, but you are still going after Latinos. Why? Because we have a "kid problem." What's it to you anyways? Other than Latinos are on pace to be the majority! Don't give me the "I have to pay for those kids," because that's been disproven over and over and over again. Dude, if is that it is.

The best way to get recent immigrants to have less kids, teach them about birth control and condoms, and why they are important.

Whats it to me?  What it is to me, is that I live in California and so does my family.  The more and more that people come here from Mexico and act like they are still in Mexico, it turns California into Mexico.  I dont want that and neither do you. 

And "its been proven over and over" that overpopulation, especially of Mexicans, here in the US doesnt cost me money?  God damn dude really?  More misinformation.  How do these people pay for food?  How do these people pay for medical care?  Who pays for the special programs and training for teachers needed to teach "english language learners"?  Yeah, they dont cost me a DIME, Mdogg.  LOL.