Author Topic: C.V.: Dr. Dre (Productions) ©  (Read 287938 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re:C.V.: Dr.Dre (Productions)™
« Reply #195 on: June 13, 2004, 10:28:34 PM »
Some ass might go looking for every Defari cd for a certain song thats not even his.

right ::)

seriously, get off my dick
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Tha Crip

« Reply #196 on: June 13, 2004, 10:42:47 PM »
^^^^^^^^
hahahahahahaha.......dats a good one
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #197 on: June 14, 2004, 04:17:07 AM »
Why does it bother u so much that its under defari anyway its only a list i agree with the blu cantrell its not a dre song according to an rnB album my mate has it woz produced by l.bullows or somethin like that.

South coast does sound like a dre tune tho
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Okka

Re: C.V.: Dr.Dre (Productions)™
« Reply #198 on: June 30, 2004, 07:36:34 AM »
King-T - The Future (on the xxplosive beat...it was supposed to be first a King-T song)

ckny

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #199 on: June 30, 2004, 12:54:38 PM »
Lloyd Banks
When The Chips Are Down feat. The Game
Til The End feat. Nate Dogg

When The Chips Are Down feat. The Game - produced by Black Jeruz & Sha Money XL
Til The End feat. Nate Dogg - produced by Eminem

Suga Foot

« Reply #200 on: June 30, 2004, 04:49:43 PM »
King-T - The Future (on the xxplosive beat...it was supposed to be first a King-T song)

If you have the song, send it to me, then I'll add it to the list.  I know it was originally a King T song, but I've never heard it.

Okka

« Reply #201 on: June 30, 2004, 06:25:45 PM »

If you have the song, send it to me, then I'll add it to the list.  I know it was originally a King T song, but I've never heard it.

Sorry man...i heard it in some mixtape that my friend made...but i was first like ''this shit some freestyle or sum shit like dat''....But then Hittman said in a interview with Tha Formula.com that i was actually gonna be a King-T song...
« Last Edit: June 30, 2004, 06:27:21 PM by Okka »

Okka

« Reply #202 on: June 30, 2004, 07:23:45 PM »
Tha Dogg Pound
Can't C Me (but first it was actually gonna be a Dre/Cube song)
Hour Of Chaos
Dogg Pound Gangstaz (remix)

Dr.Dre
Gimme Fifty Feet (with Ice Cube)
Dre Day 2

interview is from www.aftermathmusic.com check it out

Aftermathmusic.com:
Speaking on Dogg Food: The song "Can't C Me" from the Dogg Pound, which was orginally a track with Ice Cube and Dr. Dre for the Helter Skelter album that never came to be. Tell us more about this please.

Tony Best:
Yes, "Can't C Me" was a Dre/Cube track that was done for the Helter Skelter LP. The thing that killed that project were politics…and personal issues. There were some songs on there that were going to diss Eazy and Ruthless ("Niggas Without Eazy" skit) but I think Cube and Dre came to the realization that it wasn't worth it. Actually, all of The Niggaz started talking to each other again around that time. There were talks of an NWA album (with Cube) in 1995. But Eazy passed….

There are two completed tracks from that aborted project: "Cant C Me," "Gimme Fifty Feet," and "Natural Born Killaz" was gonna be on there. And they were planning to do a mini-movie (like "Murder Was the Case")

Aftermathmusic.com:
You said: And they were planning to do a mini-movie ... what happened?

Tony Best:
Politics. Thats around the time things went bad.

Tony Best:
So back the "Can't C Me" - after they realized no Helter Skelter album, Dre wanted to put it on Dogg Food. But Daz did not want Dre tracks on there. Matter of fact, Dre did a remix to "Dogg Pound Gangstas" that was supposed to be the last song on the album. But it got cut.

Shit was heavy around that time. Dre also did a DPG song for the "Hour of Chaos" movie that was supposed to be on MTV - that got cut too. So alot of hot shit is in somebody's vault.

Aftermathmusic.com:
Oh .. yes. I forgot. Also, Dre had a track called "Dre day 2" where he was dissing the DOC. I thought they patched the beef up. Tell us more about it, please.

Tony Best:
None of the fans ever knew about that track! Dre was making the beat the first time I sat down with him to talk about Aftermaths future. That shit was BANGIN. He did diss the DOC in the first verse, but they patched things up since then. I think the other rapper on the track (I don't remember) was gonna diss Devante from Jodeci.

Jome

« Reply #203 on: June 30, 2004, 07:43:48 PM »
^^ Thanks, added those + the Xxplosive OG, but not the "Hour of chaos".. that was just the movie title.

So alot of hot shit is in somebody's vault.

Ain't that the truth..  8)

Okka

« Reply #204 on: July 01, 2004, 03:32:56 AM »
^^ Thanks, added those + the Xxplosive OG, but not the "Hour of chaos".. that was just the movie title.

So alot of hot shit is in somebody's vault.

Ain't that the truth..  8)

No problem man...

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #205 on: July 01, 2004, 01:40:49 PM »
The Game feat. Dr. Dre & Jay-Z - Gotta Get It

Peter-5150

• 'G'
« Reply #206 on: July 03, 2004, 12:26:42 AM »
I dont know how reliable this website is but......

Blu Cantrell says that it was not a Dr.Dre beat but produced by other people....

http://www.metro.co.uk/metro/interviews/interview.html?in_page_id=8&in_interview_id=717

So I guess take off Breathe from the list.

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #207 on: July 03, 2004, 04:18:50 AM »
"If I had to choose, I much prefer the remix to the original."

Stupid robbin Slut....
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #208 on: July 03, 2004, 05:23:11 AM »

The track features Major as well (Concrete Nigga is probably his biggest song, but he's worked with Primo as well).
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

Jome

« Reply #209 on: July 03, 2004, 05:50:51 PM »
"If I had to choose, I much prefer the remix to the original."

Stupid robbin Slut....

LoL, what idiot..
If you took off the vocals, you probably couldn't tell the difference.
Since she's being a bitch, the track is still credited on Dre, and not her copycat..  8)