Author Topic: C.V.: Dr. Dre (Productions) ©  (Read 293123 times)

TDOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: C.V.: Dr.Dre (Productions) ©
« Reply #2310 on: March 20, 2011, 05:06:58 PM »
So should Kush be considered a Dre production? It's officially given to Khalil, but according to that article, and basically just listening to it, you know that Dre completely fixed it up and made it his own.

Okka

« Reply #2311 on: March 20, 2011, 08:22:32 PM »
So should Kush be considered a Dre production? It's officially given to Khalil, but according to that article, and basically just listening to it, you know that Dre completely fixed it up and made it his own.

No, Dr. Dre only mixed it.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2312 on: March 20, 2011, 09:46:42 PM »

Khalil has confirmed ghost-production, however since the official credits only state Produced by DJ Khalil i guess we should leave it off. Unless (uncredited) is put after.

Will_B

« Reply #2313 on: March 21, 2011, 12:56:45 AM »
here the Imagine Remix with Bussa Bussssss
http://hulkshare.com/21riq9w11vxj

Woa. Did you just leak that or was it out back in the day?

Props anyway! +10

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #2314 on: March 21, 2011, 03:03:11 AM »

Khalil has confirmed ghost-production, however since the official credits only state Produced by DJ Khalil i guess we should leave it off. Unless (uncredited) is put after.
yeah i agree

Okka

« Reply #2315 on: March 23, 2011, 03:42:53 AM »

I thought Khalil said that Dre made it sound different when he mixed it?

Okka

« Reply #2316 on: March 23, 2011, 03:44:08 AM »
Dr. Dre (feat. Eminem & Brantley Kerns) - Bad Guys Always Die (Alternative Version)

I finally found the old CD-R i had this song on, so if anybody needs it. I'll up it.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #2317 on: March 23, 2011, 03:54:59 AM »
Dr. Dre (feat. Eminem & Brantley Kerns) - Bad Guys Always Die (Alternative Version)

I finally found the old CD-R i had this song on, so if anybody needs it. I'll up it.

8)
that'd be great, Okka..

TRG

« Reply #2318 on: March 23, 2011, 04:16:51 AM »

Is that one with the Scarface intro? (http://hulkshare.com/mtvd00f94lgt)

or different again?
« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 02:36:56 AM by TRG »

k1000

« Reply #2319 on: March 23, 2011, 11:23:00 AM »

yeah that'd be great to share it.

Hittman2001

« Reply #2320 on: March 23, 2011, 02:18:01 PM »

yeah i agree

This goes back to a time when DJ Quik said Dre should've got producer credit for Addictive....;)

Okka

« Reply #2321 on: March 24, 2011, 06:02:11 AM »

or different again?

Yeah, that's the extended version. I don't think the dude doin' the intro is Scarface though.

TDOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2322 on: March 24, 2011, 07:13:25 AM »
First off, under Dr. Dre there should now be a Detox album part with Kush, INAD and the Chillin, since it was actually confirmed. In terms of Chillin & Mr. Prescritpion, we already know Chillin is by Swizz Beatz, but for Mr. Prescription I am gonna guess it's another deal like Kush, with Khalil doing it and Dre fixing it up.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #2323 on: March 25, 2011, 03:52:21 AM »

or different again?

props again
+1

okka
thats Dr. Dre wit a Scarface-impersonation

Okka

« Reply #2324 on: April 10, 2011, 01:29:42 PM »
Did Dr. Dre really produce a song for Shaquille O'Neal?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaquille_O%27Neal_Presents_His_Superfriends,_Vol._1