Author Topic: C.V.: Dr. Dre (Productions) ©  (Read 293158 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: C.V.: Dr.Dre (Productions) ©
« Reply #2400 on: January 03, 2012, 07:10:09 AM »
T.I. - Popped Off  feat. Dr. Dre    Produced By Dr. Dre.

This track was released more than a year ago as a Detox reference track called "Shit Popped Off".
It´s the same beat as Amerie - More Than Love (feat. Fabolous) produced by Del Pearson & Lenny Nicholson, or maybe they made a few small changes on it.
yes, but this version is different, so it can be added separately

T.I. - Popped Off  feat. Dr. Dre    Produced By Dr. Dre.

It's funny how Dre took the credit for that beat, even though he didn't make it.
well it's not the first time he uses a sample. i assume the sample got cleared ( even though it's for a mixtape).

anyway, did you listen to the drums? sounds like dre to me.

« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 07:13:29 AM by From Dre-Day to Nate Day »

DblPen

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2401 on: January 03, 2012, 07:58:25 AM »

It's funny how Dre took the credit for that beat, even though he didn't make it.

you cant say that he took credit for it, he never said it was his beat, and mixtape credits is far from real ones

Okka

« Reply #2402 on: January 03, 2012, 09:09:45 AM »

you cant say that he took credit for it, he never said it was his beat, and mixtape credits is far from real ones

Get the fuck outta here with that bullshit. It's T.I.'s mixtape and he worked together with Dre on that song.

DblPen

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2403 on: January 03, 2012, 01:35:20 PM »

Get the fuck outta here with that bullshit. It's T.I.'s mixtape and he worked together with Dre on that song.

doesnt mean that dre told him he made that beat, probably just brought it with himself or something, so if he PRODUCED that song with tip in the booth, why wouldnt he get credited. plus you dont even know if he for a fact didnt make the beat (which he actually probably didnt lol). And dre dont just take production credits nowadays come on

Okka

« Reply #2404 on: January 03, 2012, 01:46:28 PM »

doesnt mean that dre told him he made that beat, probably just brought it with himself or something, so if he PRODUCED that song with tip in the booth, why wouldnt he get credited. plus you dont even know if he for a fact didnt make the beat (which he actually probably didnt lol). And dre dont just take production credits nowadays come on

The beat was already used by Amerie and Fabolous and it was confirmed to be produced by The Buchanans. Dre did this same shit with the Slim The Mobster mixtape, took an already used beat and took credit for it.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 01:48:29 PM by Okka »

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2405 on: January 03, 2012, 02:09:00 PM »

The beat was already used by Amerie and Fabolous and it was confirmed to be produced by The Buchanans. Dre did this same shit with the Slim The Mobster mixtape, took an already used beat and took credit for it.

It's just the same sample. The beat sounds a hell of a lot better than the Fab and Amerie track. Drums hit harder, overall drum pattern is different, additional strings, beat sounds more live etc
« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 02:17:41 PM by dubsmith_nz »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #2406 on: January 03, 2012, 06:08:05 PM »

It's just the same sample. The beat sounds a hell of a lot better than the Fab and Amerie track. Drums hit harder, overall drum pattern is different, additional strings, beat sounds more live etc
this. dre's sound is all over this beat.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

TRG

« Reply #2407 on: January 04, 2012, 01:57:37 AM »
same sample, but you can really hear Dre's touch on Popped Off compared to More Than Love and the other leaked versions of Shit Popped Off

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #2408 on: January 04, 2012, 11:12:39 AM »
same sample, but you can really hear Dre's touch on Popped Off compared to More Than Love and the other leaked versions of Shit Popped Off
the sample used for Crack a bottle shits on it imo

Matty

« Reply #2409 on: January 04, 2012, 11:25:01 AM »
the sample used for Crack a bottle shits on it imo

nope nope nope.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2410 on: January 15, 2012, 12:30:38 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/embed/SQ1Ve9mfXrU

Nas feat. AZ - Sosa Vs The State.

Found this on youtube, apparently a firm era leftover. Thoughts?

See-4

• 'G'
« Reply #2411 on: January 15, 2012, 02:52:56 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/embed/SQ1Ve9mfXrU

Nas feat. AZ - Sosa Vs The State.

Found this on youtube, apparently a firm era leftover. Thoughts?
This song was released 2006 on a mixtape from Nas & Static Selektah called The Prophecy. According to the mixtape credits it is produced by Dr. Dre.

Marco

« Reply #2412 on: March 18, 2012, 05:47:28 PM »
Obie Trice - Bottoms Up / Intro
« Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 10:02:27 AM by rdpg »
West Coast Connection // www.dubcnn.com/connect // West Coast Connection

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #2413 on: March 25, 2012, 02:59:35 PM »
Snoop Dogg "Sunshine",, produced by Scott Storch, not Dr Dre

Okka