Author Topic: C.V.: Dr. Dre (Productions) ©  (Read 287798 times)

Jome

Re:C.V.: Dr.Dre (Productions)™
« Reply #180 on: June 12, 2004, 11:19:04 AM »
Lloyd Banks
When The Chips Are Down feat. The Game
Til The End feat. Nate Dogg

We don't know for sure yet..

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #181 on: June 12, 2004, 11:57:11 AM »
This list is really full of shit. Its obvious you stretched a lot of shiet to make his list look longer than it really is.

Examples:

* Foxy Brown - Fuck Somebody Else (that track is from the Firm album so it should be under the Firm)

* Blue Cantrell f/ Sean Paul - Breather Remix (Dr. Dre didnt produce that! just because they jacked his beat doesnt mean he gets production credits.)

* and if a track is on Dr. Dre's album but he doesnt rap on it, its still HIS song. "Some L.A. Niggaz" doesnt belong under Defari
« Last Edit: June 12, 2004, 11:58:36 AM by Baby G »
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

West C. Connected

« Reply #182 on: June 12, 2004, 12:18:34 PM »
^ I agree.

If not, you should stick to those fucked up rules.

Like: You posted Breathe and Breathe Remix under Blu Cantrell, so you need to post EVERY freestyle used as well, plus songs like Twinz by Big Pun and Fat Joe.

Jome

« Reply #183 on: June 12, 2004, 07:28:38 PM »
* Blue Cantrell f/ Sean Paul - Breather Remix (Dr. Dre didnt produce that! just because they jacked his beat doesnt mean he gets production credits.)

* and if a track is on Dr. Dre's album but he doesnt rap on it, its still HIS song. "Some L.A. Niggaz" doesnt belong under Defari

Like: You posted Breathe and Breathe Remix under Blu Cantrell, so you need to post EVERY freestyle used as well, plus songs like Twinz by Big Pun and Fat Joe.

Bullshit.
Blu Cantrell used the almost exact same beat with minimal added effects, she sold the single in stores and she made a video for it, and a remix with Sean Paul, comparing that to freestyles over a instrumental is lame..

Dre didn't rap on "L.A. Niggaz", so it's listed under Defari who rapped on it, big deal.
He didn't rap on "Xxplosive", so it's listed on Hittman, what does it matter really.. ?

Its obvious you stretched a lot of shiet to make his list look longer

No.
Give examples.
If you're talking about supposed "ghost-producers": fuck outta here.
If you're talking about the ones not confirmed or listed anywhere: Some is listed because they sound like it's Dre's work, and there's a big chance that Dre did it.

The few "stretchs"  I can see is The Game's "Ride with me", ODB's "Dirty don't stop" (Does not sound like Dre at all, but a few people said it is), and maybe a Hittman track.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #184 on: June 12, 2004, 10:31:01 PM »
I was pretty self explanitory. I didnt say anything about freestyles, that different. And where did I mention ghost producers?

At the end of the day, Dr. Dre didnt produce "Breathe". I dont give a fuck if she downloaded "Whats the Difference" added some sounds & put it out, it still doesnt count as Dre because its not his beat.

"Some L.A. Niggas" should be under Dr. Dre. You put it under Defari cuz you like him. If thats that case you could put it under Kokane or Xzibit.

"Fuck Somebody Else" is on the Firm album therefor it should be listed under the firm reguardless if only 1/4 members is on you.

And he didnt produce "South Coast" by Stat Quo. It sounds nothing like a Dre beat and Stat even said "LT" in the song.

Case closed

mauzip

« Reply #185 on: June 13, 2004, 04:25:03 AM »
I was pretty self explanitory. I didnt say anything about freestyles, that different. And where did I mention ghost producers?

At the end of the day, Dr. Dre didnt produce "Breathe". I dont give a fuck if she downloaded "Whats the Difference" added some sounds & put it out, it still doesnt count as Dre because its not his beat.

"Some L.A. Niggas" should be under Dr. Dre. You put it under Defari cuz you like him. If thats that case you could put it under Kokane or Xzibit.

"Fuck Somebody Else" is on the Firm album therefor it should be listed under the firm reguardless if only 1/4 members is on you.

And he didnt produce "South Coast" by Stat Quo. It sounds nothing like a Dre beat and Stat even said "LT" in the song.

Case closed

Why don't you say who did produce the songs then? ??? ::) :-\

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #186 on: June 13, 2004, 04:35:04 AM »
^go buy her cd & check the production credits. i bet $500 it doesnt say Dr. Dre

mauzip

« Reply #187 on: June 13, 2004, 05:11:09 AM »
^go buy her cd & check the production credits. i bet $500 it doesnt say Dr. Dre

You are the one that's being a dick about it.

West C. Connected

« Reply #188 on: June 13, 2004, 05:16:33 AM »

Bullshit.
Blu Cantrell used the almost exact same beat with minimal added effects, she sold the single in stores and she made a video for it, and a remix with Sean Paul, comparing that to freestyles over a instrumental is lame..

Then add Big Pun's "Twins".

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #189 on: June 13, 2004, 11:09:25 AM »

shut the fuck up. I was talking to Jome, I dont need a middle man riding my dick for attention

Yes! That and countless others. How about adding that Ja Rule & Mary J. Blige "Rainy Days Remix" since it uses the exact same beat for "Some LA Niggaz"?
« Last Edit: June 13, 2004, 11:10:07 AM by Baby G »

Jome

« Reply #190 on: June 13, 2004, 11:34:38 AM »

Case closed

Dr.Dre did "Breathe", you can't say that Dre didn't do it only because they MAYBE added a effect or two, and because you think that he might not be credited in the booklet..

I am not a big Defari fan, and "Some L.A. niggaz" is credited on Defari because he's listed first on the album.. and Dre ONLY produced it.

Don't really care about the Firm & Foxy thing, but I'll list it as The Firm if it means that much to you..

Somebody confirmed that Dre did "South Coast", I think it was somebody Aftermathmusic interviewed..

17. Twinz (Deep Cover 98) Featuring Fat Joe
Produced by Big Punisher & Fat Joe

At least they did more with it than Blu Cantrell did, all she did was download it from Kazaa..  ;D

mauzip

« Reply #191 on: June 13, 2004, 12:43:48 PM »

shut the fuck up. I was talking to Jome, I dont need a middle man riding my dick for attention

No really, look it up :-*

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #192 on: June 13, 2004, 08:20:20 PM »

Case closed

Dr.Dre did "Breathe", you can't say that Dre didn't do it only because they MAYBE added a effect or two, and because you think that he might not be credited in the booklet..

I am not a big Defari fan, and "Some L.A. niggaz" is credited on Defari because he's listed first on the album.. and Dre ONLY produced it.

Don't really care about the Firm & Foxy thing, but I'll list it as The Firm if it means that much to you..

Somebody confirmed that Dre did "South Coast", I think it was somebody Aftermathmusic interviewed..

17. Twinz (Deep Cover 98) Featuring Fat Joe
Produced by Big Punisher & Fat Joe

At least they did more with it than Blu Cantrell did, all she did was download it from Kazaa..  ;D

Naw it aint no big issue just had to speak my mind. I think Im right because what if someone just getting into Dr. Dre read your list? Some ass might go looking for every Defari cd for a certain song thats not even his. And "South Coast" was produced by LT. Aftermathmusic.com must not've been accurate. Its some new guy from the south named LT (not LT Hutton).

pz

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #193 on: June 13, 2004, 09:42:19 PM »
i really dont got complaints about the way the list is set up, but south coast isnt produced by dre. and "problems" isnt the same song, as "future 1, 2, and 3" its actually an entire different song

mauzip

« Reply #194 on: June 13, 2004, 10:12:54 PM »
Some ass might go looking for every Defari cd for a certain song thats not even his.

right ::)