Author Topic: C.V.: Dr. Dre (Productions) ©  (Read 287712 times)

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: C.V.: Dr.Dre (Productions)™
« Reply #930 on: November 13, 2005, 04:06:27 AM »
Fuck You Remix - Ms. Roq, Yo-Yo & Truth Hurts (unreleased)

ThaFormula.com - So it actually turned out better that you didn't make the group?

Truth - Exactly and I'm a firm believer that everything happens for a reason. So Dre was like, "I don't think she is gonna do to well backing nobody up," and I was like yeah you right, I'm cool. So I just decided to stay on as a song writer and that probably went on for a couple of years. Finally I guess we kind of lost contact and I was writing elsewhere and kind of still moving around. I think I was living in Atlanta at the time and I ended up moving back to California for something else and they were like, "you know why don't you come do this remix." You know the "Fuck You" remix from the 2001 record that was out at the time. So Dre was like "come do this remix and start working again." So I came to do the remix and that was the first time Dre and I had worked together in the studio.

ThaFormula.com - Now hold on a second, did you say a "Fuck You" remix?

Truth - Yes. That never came out and you know it's funny like that with Dre because he has to really feel 100 percent that he wants to release something.

ThaFormula.com - What's the deal with that remix, was it not very good?

Truth- The remix was hot (Laughs). We have a lot of stuff that never comes out of our camp that's hot!

ThaFormula.com - I thought I heard you say, "Fuck you" remix. I was thinkin', wait a minute I ain't never heard that.

Truth - You should have. It was bangin'! It was hot!

ThaFormula.com - What was the remix like?

Truth - The "Fuck You" remix was I think uh, it was 3 female rappers. I think Ms. Roq was still signed to the label at the time and there was Yo-Yo.

ThaFormula.com - Yo-Yo!?

Truth - Yo-Yo and one other female and they were all doing the whole comeback for the "Fuck You" record. They were all doing the whole retaliation thing and I was singin' the hook for it and it was hot. It was quite male bashing, but it was hot (Laughs).

ThaFormula.com - Was the beat the same or different?

Truth - The beat was pretty much the same, maybe a couple of different things. But it was pretty much the same and they spit on it. I can't really explain it, it was hot. It was bangin' and I wish people could have heard it, but Dre didn't release it and it may have been because it was so edgy and so street that maybe he wasn't sure that was how he wanted to market me once he decided he wanted me to be his artist. So maybe that had a lot to do with it. Because when I tell you it was edgy and we were talkin' a lot of shit, we were! (Laughs).

ThaFormula.com - That must have been a fun track to record?

Truth - It was fun because I like to talk shit every now and then, so it was fun (Laughs).

If we're doing unreleased songs, we might as well add Dr. Dre's remix of Chicken Grease by D'Angelo.

There is already a couple of unreleased tracks already.

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
« Reply #931 on: November 13, 2005, 07:47:47 AM »
Fuck You Remix - Ms. Roq, Yo-Yo & Truth Hurts (unreleased)

ThaFormula.com - So it actually turned out better that you didn't make the group?

Truth - Exactly and I'm a firm believer that everything happens for a reason. So Dre was like, "I don't think she is gonna do to well backing nobody up," and I was like yeah you right, I'm cool. So I just decided to stay on as a song writer and that probably went on for a couple of years. Finally I guess we kind of lost contact and I was writing elsewhere and kind of still moving around. I think I was living in Atlanta at the time and I ended up moving back to California for something else and they were like, "you know why don't you come do this remix." You know the "Fuck You" remix from the 2001 record that was out at the time. So Dre was like "come do this remix and start working again." So I came to do the remix and that was the first time Dre and I had worked together in the studio.

ThaFormula.com - Now hold on a second, did you say a "Fuck You" remix?

Truth - Yes. That never came out and you know it's funny like that with Dre because he has to really feel 100 percent that he wants to release something.

ThaFormula.com - What's the deal with that remix, was it not very good?

Truth- The remix was hot (Laughs). We have a lot of stuff that never comes out of our camp that's hot!

ThaFormula.com - I thought I heard you say, "Fuck you" remix. I was thinkin', wait a minute I ain't never heard that.

Truth - You should have. It was bangin'! It was hot!

ThaFormula.com - What was the remix like?

Truth - The "Fuck You" remix was I think uh, it was 3 female rappers. I think Ms. Roq was still signed to the label at the time and there was Yo-Yo.

ThaFormula.com - Yo-Yo!?

Truth - Yo-Yo and one other female and they were all doing the whole comeback for the "Fuck You" record. They were all doing the whole retaliation thing and I was singin' the hook for it and it was hot. It was quite male bashing, but it was hot (Laughs).

ThaFormula.com - Was the beat the same or different?

Truth - The beat was pretty much the same, maybe a couple of different things. But it was pretty much the same and they spit on it. I can't really explain it, it was hot. It was bangin' and I wish people could have heard it, but Dre didn't release it and it may have been because it was so edgy and so street that maybe he wasn't sure that was how he wanted to market me once he decided he wanted me to be his artist. So maybe that had a lot to do with it. Because when I tell you it was edgy and we were talkin' a lot of shit, we were! (Laughs).

ThaFormula.com - That must have been a fun track to record?

Truth - It was fun because I like to talk shit every now and then, so it was fun (Laughs).

If we're doing unreleased songs, we might as well add Dr. Dre's remix of Chicken Grease by D'Angelo.

Why not?
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #932 on: November 13, 2005, 11:24:44 AM »
Dogg Pound - Can't C Me
and
2Pac - Can't C Me

those 2 have the same beat...

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #933 on: November 13, 2005, 12:15:19 PM »
D'Angelo - Chicken Grease Dr. Dre remix

that aint offical is it or jus D'Angelo over a dre beat?
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

davida.b.

« Reply #934 on: November 13, 2005, 12:40:10 PM »
D'Angelo - Chicken Grease Dr. Dre remix

that aint offical is it or jus D'Angelo over a dre beat?

It was an official song that never got released, mtv.com did a report on it.

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #935 on: November 13, 2005, 12:42:22 PM »
Dr. Dre - Rat-tat-tat-tat (OG)
Above The Law - What Cha Can Prove (Dr. Dre Untouchable Remix)

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #936 on: November 14, 2005, 11:59:34 AM »
Bobby Jimmy And The Critters - NY/LA Rappers
Bobby Jimmy And The Critters - Fone Freak

Also who produced these:

"Nature ft. RC - 4 In The Morning"
"Knoc'Turn'al ft Sticky Fingaz & Ms Roq - Eastwest Shyt"
"Bishop Lamont - My Inheritance"

&

Let Me Ride (Extended Club Mix) still needs added.

&

Baby $ - Da Godfather - is everybody elses version of this only 1:20 long?
« Last Edit: November 14, 2005, 12:07:47 PM by prominent »

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #937 on: November 14, 2005, 12:05:08 PM »
Bishop Lamont - My Inheritance?

pm me that man plz?
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #938 on: November 14, 2005, 12:38:54 PM »
Bishop Lamont - My Inheritance?

pm me that man plz?

OK

I just listened to it again I don't think it's Dre but it may be, it's a pretty good beat/song anyway.

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #939 on: November 14, 2005, 12:51:02 PM »

i dont think the full track are leaked ever

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
« Reply #940 on: November 14, 2005, 01:30:38 PM »
Also who produced these:

Not Dr. Dre, it's from before he met Dr. Dre at the video shot for "Dreams" if I remember it right.
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #941 on: November 14, 2005, 03:03:41 PM »

i dont think the full track are leaked ever

Damn thats sucks, I would like to here the full CDQ version.

Also who produced these:

Not Dr. Dre, it's from before he met Dr. Dre at the video shot for "Dreams" if I remember it right.

I thought it was before he met him, wasn't sure though.

Anybody know about the others?

NoThru22

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #942 on: November 14, 2005, 03:34:36 PM »
Godfather by Baby S sounds like Erotic D and not Dre to me.

Jome

« Reply #943 on: November 14, 2005, 08:33:52 PM »
Bobby Jimmy And The Critters - NY/LA Rappers
Bobby Jimmy And The Critters - Fone Freak

Dope.
Sure "NY/LA Rappers" isn't the same as "LA rappers" ??

Added Above The Law, D'Angelo, Rat-tat-tat OG.
But didn't add AZ - Creep or the Layzie Bone track, need further proof or info..

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #944 on: November 15, 2005, 12:24:59 PM »
Man-its my first post 8).First of all,I wanna say one big MAJOR PROPZ to Jome and others who've contributed to this fantastic thread.I read the whole 39 pages and was like...WOW.Big work has been done here.I can't wait to get my 100 posts so i could gain access to the hook-up spot an try to find those dre tracks,cuz in my country only 20-30% percent of those tracks and albums could be found and being a very big DRE fan im very curious and interested to hear all that i can find from the list.Propz againd for the thread

offtopic:could someone teel me if he doesn't see the pictures from my signature,cuz im curious if they could be seen,since im hosting them from a bulgarian site.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2005, 12:26:54 PM by eazye »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>