Author Topic: Was invited to speak at a Muslim converts convention yesterday...  (Read 466 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
I know I'm supposed to say it was great and give everybody dawah about how great it was to prove Islam is righteous.

...and relatively speaking it was.

But still, I was like the only nicca there really droppin knowledge is the way I see it.  Like the only nicca really getting profound with it or going deep and trying to touch people in a cerebrel/spiritual like way.  Didn't nobody else that was invited get up and say even one thing that really affected me.

So because of that I felt like I gave so much to it and didn't get anything in return for my efforts.  I know I'm supposed to say I did it for the sake of Allah and Allah will reward me and all this PC Muslim talk.

...but again, bottom line was I put a lot of effort into coming out there and really dropping some ish, num sayin...   And being 30 fucking sucks because you get to a point where ain't nothing new under the sun unless you are traveling.  The only way I see and hear new ish is if I'm traveling.  So ain't nothin I can do around my way that ain't played out.

So fuck it, I know this ain't PC Muslim talk so that's why I'm posting it on a message forum at 3:00AM in the morning, fuck it, say what you want, but I got to express myself first and foremost
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Was invited to speak at a Muslim converts convention yesterday...
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2013, 02:04:09 AM »
I know I'm supposed to say it was great and give everybody dawah about how great it was to prove Islam is righteous.

...and relatively speaking it was.

But still, I was like the only nicca there really droppin knowledge is the way I see it.  Like the only nicca really getting profound with it or going deep and trying to touch people in a cerebrel/spiritual like way.  Didn't nobody else that was invited get up and say even one thing that really affected me.

So because of that I felt like I gave so much to it and didn't get anything in return for my efforts.  I know I'm supposed to say I did it for the sake of Allah and Allah will reward me and all this PC Muslim talk.

...but again, bottom line was I put a lot of effort into coming out there and really dropping some ish, num sayin...   And being 30 fucking sucks because you get to a point where ain't nothing new under the sun unless you are traveling.  The only way I see and hear new ish is if I'm traveling.  So ain't nothin I can do around my way that ain't played out.

So fuck it, I know this ain't PC Muslim talk so that's why I'm posting it on a message forum at 3:00AM in the morning, fuck it, say what you want, but I got to express myself first and foremost

This and your other post sounds more like a rant 2 me.

But What did bother you on the convention, the fact that you heard nothing new, or what.
It is for converts.. so maybe you should level up?

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2013, 03:19:00 PM »
What were you hoping to see?

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2013, 04:44:37 PM »
niggaz still into their superstition and mythology in 2013

DAMN

BabyBird

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2013, 07:13:04 PM »

i was hopin to see ma girl have some kids , lol

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2013, 05:24:18 AM »

This and your other post sounds more like a rant 2 me.

But What did bother you on the convention, the fact that you heard nothing new, or what.
It is for converts.. so maybe you should level up?

what does level up mean?

Anyway.. actually it wasn't that bad.  We even had a couple people get up at the end and take their Shahada (official declaration for converting to Islam).

I was just feeling drained and in a fucked up mood later that night.  I slept for like 13 hours st8 and felt better the next day when I woke up.  Now I look back on the event and think it wasn't that bad after all.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2013, 05:26:22 AM »

To be honest it was pretty much what I expected.  But I guess I was hoping to see the unexpected, num sayin.  Anyway, like I said I was just feeling depressed that night before going to bed for some reason.  I feel fine about the event now after a good nights rest.

Heinz

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2013, 07:47:15 AM »
 And being 30 fucking sucks because you get to a point where ain't nothing new under the sun unless you are traveling.  The only way I see and hear new ish is if I'm traveling.  So ain't nothin I can do around my way that ain't played out.

Here is a nice quote from the Tao Te Ching for you:

"Without stirring abroad
One can know the whole world;
Without looking out the window
One can see the way of heaven.
The further one goes
The less one knows.
Therefore the sage knows without having to stir,
Identifies without having to see,
Accomplishes without having to act".

Perhaps it will give you some inspiration to see things differently and change your mind.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2013, 07:52:12 AM »

Here is a nice quote from the Tao Te Ching for you:

"Without stirring abroad
One can know the whole world;
Without looking out the window
One can see the way of heaven.
The further one goes
The less one knows.
Therefore the sage knows without having to stir,
Identifies without having to see,
Accomplishes without having to act".

Perhaps it will give you some inspiration to see things differently and change your mind.

Thank you my friend... that is good wisdom