Author Topic: Fuck it, I hate being 30  (Read 2760 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Fuck it, I hate being 30
« on: June 10, 2013, 01:13:04 AM »
Being 30 in the Midwest fucking sucks.  Ain't fucking nothing new under the sun, everything is so fucking played the fuck out.  The only time I see shit that gets me open is if I'm traveling or some shit or the rare occasion when a bitch acts right, num sayin... I know this ain't the Infinite ya'll is used to but I'm coming live and direct and I got some shit to say.

Sccit the coolest nicca at this forum and that's why ya'll hate him cause he's the only nicca worth talking about.

MO is cool as fuck too but he don't really post enough num sayin...

There's a lot of other cool homies here like MDogg and some peeps that make good music posts like r whoever else is passionate about their music without acting like a bitch and trolling.....

But enough about that shit I didn't come on here to talk about other mutherfuckers.  I don't like you BITCHES at the forum but when I say I don't like ya'll that's relatively speaking.  Because it's in comparison to what?  In comparison to Sccit, MDogg, SFV (Doggy, whatever the fuck his name is) and the OG's at the forum?  Of course, you all are fucking bitches compared to the OG's that once made this forum a dope ass place.

But obviously I still come here and I wouldn't come here if I hated everyone.  Your still more entertaining to me then 95% of the regular every day midwestern people around my way or else I wouldn't fuck with this forum.

But your bitches compared to the OG's that done did this shit back in the muthafuckin day.

But fuck it I'm 30 now and those days are fucking gone.  The world is fucked now.  Thank God I'm a fucking genius and have found some really creative as ways to keep myself fucking entertaining by traveling and my religion and hip-hop and freestyle and black women or foriegn women that are either gems or from a blessed land or something like that, but anyway, I digress, because outside of my own fucking creativity, this world is fucked.

So many mutherfucking perverts.  And they aren't even entertaining perverts.  There's a lot of perverted shit that went on in West Coast gangsta rap back in the 90's but at least that NWA type shit was entertaining and dope as fuck.  Rappers today aren't even entertaining.  And especially ordinary people when they talk perverted shit.

Next, this Nikki Minaj shit is the stupidest shit I ever seen.  That bitch is the fucking Shatan incarnate.  And I know by saying that I'm probably just blowing her up even more to a superstar level but fuck it.   I mean, let's define addiction for a moment.  Addiction fucking sucks.  Well what is addiction?  Addiction is like when you want to stop smoking crack but you keep doing it anyway.  That's way different from a teenage kid experimenting and taking his mind to another place.   Addiction is like an attic who tries to get away but can't escape his demon.

Well this Nikki Minaj shit is like that, because the shit is fucking horrible.  The music fucking sucks.  It has no soul.  Yet you can't fucking get away from it.  If the bitch is on you can't take your eyes off the bitch and now that shit is everywhere cause she blew the fuck up.  I hate that shit.

What else....

Ohhhh, fuck it.  Slaughterhouse actually pisses me off too.  Why?   Is it cause they are wack or they ruined hip-hop?  Hell no.  Relatively speaking them niccaz is the good guys in all this shit?  But fuck it, we in the hip-hop world needed some cats to come up and destroy the game and set shit straight, and we put a lot of hope in them and their album and group straight up failed us.  And damn I love Royce but if anyone has failed in his career it's Royce.  Sure he's probably made some money in the game by now so he's happy cause at the end of the day he can feed his kids and have nice bitches

But fuck it.  That's another reason I hate being 30.  If I was 14 I wouldn't be giving a fuck if a rapper was feeding his kids and having bitches.   I wouldn't even think about that or try to calculate that into the matter.  If I was 14 I would just say that Royce career is a failure and that would be the end of it.  Why?  Because dude was supposed to be the second coming after Em.  He had the gift, he was like the chosen one.  And he didn't do shit but feed himself and make a few dollars in the game but left fans with nothing at the end of the day.  That's the way I see it atleast.

Shit... I don't want to be all hate.   So let me say something positive at least.  Xzibit is cool.  Atleast he tried to dig deep in his last album and come from the soul on some shit.  I can respect that.  IT was a dope album, especially for a rapper at his age.  And the shit he was doing from 96' to 2002 you have to put him in a TOp 3 category of best rappers that ever did it.  So on a positive note, Xzibit is dope.

Okay, so enough about hip-hop.  Fuck I hate being 30.   That's it, nough said.  Fuck everybody including myself.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 01:20:06 AM by Infinite African Westcoastin 2012 and 13' »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Fuck it, I hate being 30
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2013, 02:10:44 AM »
Dude, you got issues.

But it is a funny post, I don't know if it is serious.

But F U 2  ;D

Don't thank me!

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2013, 05:42:12 AM »
 Being 30 dose suck but so dose people like you who believe in sharia law.

Fraxxx

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2013, 09:30:34 AM »
The saddest thing is that you actually think of yourself as an open-minded person with philosphical/spriritual insight.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2013, 10:09:45 AM »
you are an ungrateful fuck and you should be exterminated.

be happy for your life, for air to  breathe, for your kid, for waking up this morning. punk.

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2013, 10:29:55 AM »

be happy for your life, for air to  breathe, for your kid, for waking up this morning. punk.

Well i think every one should be entitled on his opinion.
If he thinks like that, it is his right.....even though we maybe disagree.

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2013, 01:30:23 PM »
Lmao. Your place in life and your unhappiness is a result of no one but yourself. Better yourself and your world will be better. You continue to be a cryIng ass bitch/victim and you'll never go anywhere. You're 30, be a fucking man. I'm also in my 30's an continue succeeding financially, physically, mentally etc. more than in my 20's. Loved my 20's but being 30 shits on it. 30's is when you start reaping rewards of the hard work you did in your 20's. That is, if you worked hard in your 20's and didn't cry and wine and think you're the only person in the world bad shit has happened to. But it's not too late to change all that, but that's on you and no one in the world but you.

Keeps it trilla

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2013, 03:14:51 PM »
Have you ever given thought to moving away from the midwest?  How about the coasts, or even overseas?  Morocco or Turkey, someplace where you can learn and feel free.  I know you've got family, but maybe your son could move with you?  Or 1/2 and 1/2.  There are great schools overseas too.  Just a thought.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2013, 05:31:53 AM »
Being 30 dose suck but so dose people like you who believe in sharia law.

I don't believe in Sharia Law, I'm a registered Libertarian and supporter of Ron Paul.

Like the late great Libertarian Harry Browne said, "If you want your religion to take over politics then don't be surprised when politics takes over your religion"
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2013, 05:35:29 AM »

Ideally, yeah I would feel grateful all the time.  And remind myself often to be grateful.   But emotions are involuntary...I was having a bad night when I posted all this.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2013, 05:41:13 AM »
Lmao. Your place in life and your unhappiness is a result of no one but yourself. Better yourself and your world will be better. You continue to be a cryIng ass bitch/victim and you'll never go anywhere. You're 30, be a fucking man. I'm also in my 30's an continue succeeding financially, physically, mentally etc. more than in my 20's. Loved my 20's but being 30 shits on it. 30's is when you start reaping rewards of the hard work you did in your 20's. That is, if you worked hard in your 20's and didn't cry and wine and think you're the only person in the world bad shit has happened to. But it's not too late to change all that, but that's on you and no one in the world but you.

Keeps it trilla

emotions are involuntary.  If you feel fucked up you feel fucked up.  Ttrying to cover shit up isn't going to help anything.  And telling me what I "should of done in my 20's" doesn't help either. 

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2013, 05:43:32 AM »
Have you ever given thought to moving away from the midwest?  How about the coasts, or even overseas?  Morocco or Turkey, someplace where you can learn and feel free.  I know you've got family, but maybe your son could move with you?  Or 1/2 and 1/2.  There are great schools overseas too.  Just a thought.

On a few occasions I moved away and had to come back mostly because of financial reasons.  I'm still working on it, and will never stop working on eventually getting out of here. 

But anyway, thanks for not using my post as an opportunity to talk shit.   

doggfather

« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2013, 06:15:31 AM »
The saddest thing is that you actually think of yourself as an open-minded person with philosphical/spriritual insight.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2013, 08:11:03 AM »
Don't think just because I was feeling bad one night that that's a bad sign.. maybe I had just done a lot of shit taht day and was drained because I'd gone farther than I'd gone before

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2013, 09:01:51 AM »
Don't think just because I was feeling bad one night that that's a bad sign.. maybe I had just done a lot of shit taht day and was drained because I'd gone farther than I'd gone before

maybe your just an emotional faggot