Author Topic: As a Peace offering to NIKCC... I will start this debate  (Read 2513 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
As a Peace offering to NIKCC... I will start this debate
« on: June 13, 2013, 11:24:04 AM »
Kobe Bryant in his prime was better than LeBron is now in his prime! Especially in the Finals!

Cham, please put the gun down!

Sccit

Re: As a Peace offering to NIKCC... I will start this debate
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2013, 12:18:07 PM »
Well that goes witout sayin... Shit, lebrons stock is fallin right back down to where it was a couple years ago with how he's been performin in the finals (once again)  :-\

teecee

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2013, 01:09:03 PM »
Kobe Bryant in his prime was better than LeBron is now in his prime! Especially in the Finals!

Agreed on the finals part...and Kobe wasn't exactly MJ in the finals

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2013, 01:53:15 PM »

yeah, MJ never got embarrassed by a team with no HOF players like the 2004 Pistons

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2013, 02:03:04 PM »

yeah, MJ never got embarrassed by a team with no HOF players like the 2004 Pistons

But he's better than LeBron...

Side note, I need as many people as possible to check on Cham tonight. I am worried about him.

Remedy360

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2013, 05:38:14 PM »

That Lakers team was one of the most dysfunctional teams I've ever seen. I actually consider it a miracle that they made it.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2013, 05:41:42 PM »

That Lakers team was one of the most dysfunctional teams I've ever seen. I actually consider it a miracle that they made it.

that's because they had Shaq, the most dominating Laker of all time

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2013, 10:31:11 PM »
Idiotic. You guys like to mention what "everyone thinks" and niggas already bypassed Kobe and went straight to Jordan with the comparisons.

Kobe at his best (according to NIK) was when he finished seventh with a .500 record and got bounced in the first round. LeBron pre-prime had equally as awful of a cast, won 60+ games and made it to the Finals.

Kobe's only even relevant right now because of Shaq's three ring boost. And thanks to absolute robbery being allowed, the Lakers won two more titles being the absolute best roster in basketball besides the Celtics.

Talk about brainwashed.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2013, 10:34:23 PM »
Too bad Carlos Boozer left Cleveland in 2005...that really fucked up the Cavs playoff chances in 05-06 and in the finals in 06-07.  with him they could have at least won a game or two against the Spurs.  he'd fit well with Bron and those old lineups.  and no need to trade for old man Shaq or Antwan Jamison lmao

Remedy360

« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2013, 10:41:50 PM »
LeBron= best player ever  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2013, 10:42:53 PM »
LeBron= best player ever  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Wooooooooo.

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2013, 12:10:54 PM »

actually, kobe was much better than shaq by then

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2013, 12:11:37 PM »
Idiotic. You guys like to mention what "everyone thinks" and niggas already bypassed Kobe and went straight to Jordan with the comparisons.

Kobe at his best (according to NIK) was when he finished seventh with a .500 record and got bounced in the first round. LeBron pre-prime had equally as awful of a cast, won 60+ games and made it to the Finals.

Kobe's only even relevant right now because of Shaq's three ring boost. And thanks to absolute robbery being allowed, the Lakers won two more titles being the absolute best roster in basketball besides the Celtics.

Talk about brainwashed.

"equally as awful a cast"...lmfao

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2013, 12:19:43 PM »

actually, kobe was much better than shaq by then

and Kobe's selfishness and lack of leadership lead to them getting their asses handed to them by the Pistons in the finals