Author Topic: As a Peace offering to NIKCC... I will start this debate  (Read 2514 times)

Sccit

Re: As a Peace offering to NIKCC... I will start this debate
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2013, 12:23:09 PM »
Kobe Bryant in his prime was better than LeBron is now in his prime! Especially in the Finals!

Cham, please put the gun down!

Agreed on the finals part...and Kobe wasn't exactly MJ in the finals

yeah, MJ never got embarrassed by a team with no HOF players like the 2004 Pistons

That Lakers team was one of the most dysfunctional teams I've ever seen. I actually consider it a miracle that they made it.

that's because they had Shaq, the most dominating Laker of all time

actually, kobe was much better than shaq by then

and Kobe's selfishness and lack of leadership lead to them getting their asses handed to them by the Pistons in the finals

not really...it was well documented as gary paton's weak play at point guard along with malone's injury that fucked us that year.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2013, 05:04:59 PM »
Daniel Gibson...

Donyell Marshall...

They were only "better" because LeBron is a better player than Kobe.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2013, 05:25:55 PM »
Daniel Gibson...

Donyell Marshall...

They were only "better" because LeBron is a better player than Kobe.

don't forget future hall-of-famers Drew Gooden and Damon Jones.  those guys are great ;)

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2013, 07:38:20 PM »
compared to a starting line-up that consisted of kwame brown, smush parker, and luke walton, those are all-star players.........lets not forget, cleveland had the top team defense in the league that year. that team was no slouch.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2013, 07:42:14 PM »
too bad nobody besides Bron could score a lick

PLANT

« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2013, 03:04:21 PM »
when its all said and done LeBron will go down as better than Kobe based on the fact he will have lead all his teams to titles, instead of Kobe being lead to 3 by Shaq.  And LeBron will have passed Kobe in all important statistical categories.  But neither will go down better as Michael.

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2013, 04:45:16 PM »
when its all said and done LeBron will go down as better than Kobe based on the fact he will have lead all his teams to titles, instead of Kobe being lead to 3 by Shaq.  And LeBron will have passed Kobe in all important statistical categories.  But neither will go down better as Michael.

lol So playin alongside two franchise players counts for nothin? Kobe has led teams to titles, in full seasons. But I'll let u write ur own version of history, welchey

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2013, 04:51:09 PM »
Chris Bosh is NOT a franchise player

jesus, you just can't get it through this guys head :D  :grumpy: :eh:

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2013, 04:56:20 PM »
Chris Bosh is NOT a franchise player

jesus, you just can't get it through this guys head :D  :grumpy: :eh:

he was a franchise player in toronto and a max money guy. basically, the third option on lebron's championship team (bosh) is equivalent to the 2nd option on kobe's (pau). thats why welchey's statement made no sense.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2013, 04:59:26 PM »
Pau shits on Bosh. Always has and always will.

Sccit

« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2013, 05:27:33 PM »
Pau shits on Bosh. Always has and always will.

pau shits on bosh cuz kobe is a better teammate and knows how to get his players to go to war for him...but comparing memphis pau to toronto bosh, bosh was a 23-10 guy, pau a 19-8 guy. pau woulda crumbled a long time ago playing alongside lebron.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2013, 11:10:09 PM »
LOL. Kobe a better teammate! Couldn't stick it out with Shaq because of being a shitty teammate,  threatened to leave the Lakers if he didn't get help ASAP and now Dwight is high tailing it out of town to play with another superstar.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2013, 09:50:15 AM »
This concerns both NIIK and Cham, since they've been arguing in circles for ages. You can't act this way: when discussing individual acomplishments "Kobe/Jordan/Lebron had shitty teammates, if not he'd achieve more". But when comparing other players on the same team you go "X is better than Y because Kobe/Jordan/Lebron made them better".

You just can't. One time your saying his team sucked, the other time you're saying how Kobe/Jordan/Lebron made them great. Which means, their team was great. Doesn't matter why or how, but by that logic the team was great.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2013, 10:47:11 AM »
My argument for when they had shitty teammates is that they had equally shitty rosters and LeBron did way more more.

As for making someone better, I'm going to leave that alone. It's not even worth my words if this nigga really thinks Kobe is a good teammate, let alone making others better.

Sccit

« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2013, 12:33:23 PM »
LOL. Kobe a better teammate! Couldn't stick it out with Shaq because of being a shitty teammate,  threatened to leave the Lakers if he didn't get help ASAP and now Dwight is high tailing it out of town to play with another superstar.

lol kobe probably the only dude in the world who was a top level talent and still was able to take a back-seat to shaq when he coulda been the first option on any other team. sacrificing to win=ultimate teammate....then shaq is the one who got butthurt and bolted when management started favoring kobe and wanted to run the offense through him when shaq started getting old.

then, kobe forces managements hand to build a contending team, because he's tired of playing prime years with kwame, smush, and luke starting...more winner shit.

then, he teams up with the ultimate loser and we all know what dwight is made of...u know first hand, cuz it's the same stuff that's in lebron. bitchassness.