Author Topic: As a Peace offering to NIKCC... I will start this debate  (Read 2515 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: As a Peace offering to NIKCC... I will start this debate
« Reply #45 on: June 21, 2013, 10:33:03 AM »
LeBron is slowly entering the conversation as an all-time great.

LOL. What?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #46 on: June 21, 2013, 10:37:41 AM »

LOL. What?

It's a slow build. He's in Dr. J, Elgin Baylor level right now. I'm talking Kobe, Magic, Michael, level.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #47 on: June 21, 2013, 05:27:30 PM »

LOL. What?

It's a slow build. He's in Dr. J, Elgin Baylor level right now. I'm talking Kobe, Magic, Michael, level.

you know that when MJ was Lebron's age (28) people were questioning his first title because the Lakers lost Worthy in the middle of the series...and shouldn't have been there to begin with but they upset the Trailblazers that year.  of course MJ won a title the next year over those Trailblazers and everything was fine, MJ still got shit.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: June 21, 2013, 07:57:01 PM »

LOL. What?

you know that when MJ was Lebron's age (28) people were questioning his first title because the Lakers lost Worthy in the middle of the series...and shouldn't have been there to begin with but they upset the Trailblazers that year.  of course MJ won a title the next year over those Trailblazers and everything was fine, MJ still got shit.

Well, let's see not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6, not 7 happen first before we go better than Jordan. I am happy that some people are starting to recognize that Jordan was more brand than GOAT, at the same time, I just don't see LeBron as better than Jordan. I watched both, rooted against Jordan many times. I was the hater of Jordan NIK is of LeBron. To him, LeBron threatens Kobe's legacy, to me Michael threaten Magic's legacy. So I am not a Jordan fan by any stretch of the imagination. With that said, I think going off the eye test, Jordan was better. If LeBron can keep this up for 4 more titles, then I'd rethink that. But until then, I am putting LeBron with Dr. J, Baylor level.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: June 21, 2013, 10:07:59 PM »
Pure madness. Now I know you're actually a Lakers fan.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: June 21, 2013, 10:10:58 PM »
Pure madness. Now I know you're actually a Lakers fan.

So it's madness to want LeBron to win at least 6 titles before I even think about putting his name next to Jordan? Okay, I'll give it 5, if that ever happens. Then I'll think about it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: June 21, 2013, 10:59:31 PM »
It's madness that...

1. You says Kobe, Magic, Michael talking about rings and leave out Bill who's got as many as two of them combined.
2. One time talk strictly rings, then flip to the eye test...which should be more than enough to see LeBron right now, complete prime (maybe not even his absolute peak) is as talented if not more than anyone you named. Ya boy Magic sucks him off every chance he gets and that means nothing?

Best pitcher of all-time? Sandy Koufax will come up 80% of the time as the answer. His career was cut short and really only dominated for four seasons, but those are the ones people look back to and come up with him as the answer; despite no longevity. You're going to tell me these last two seasons haven't been on par with the best from MJ, Kobe or Magic?

MJ beats Kobe in the eye test, right? So if MJ only had four rings, he'd still be better right? Don't tell me if he missed that shot in Utah your opinion would dramatically change. So I don't even see how rings play a factor. ESPECIALLY when you're saying yourself that the Heat will only lose next year because every single piece BESIDES LeBron is deteriorating. That's not his fault, but because of that he's not as good of a player? It's not his fault the East around him is getting better. Coming from the guy who stressed to NIK it was a team game shouldn't hold it against an individual that his team is getting old.

All I'm saying is that I'll take this year LeBron currently had and put it heads up against any individual Kobe season in his career

Sccit

« Reply #52 on: June 22, 2013, 01:38:50 AM »
It's madness that...

1. You says Kobe, Magic, Michael talking about rings and leave out Bill who's got as many as two of them combined.
2. One time talk strictly rings, then flip to the eye test...which should be more than enough to see LeBron right now, complete prime (maybe not even his absolute peak) is as talented if not more than anyone you named. Ya boy Magic sucks him off every chance he gets and that means nothing?

Best pitcher of all-time? Sandy Koufax will come up 80% of the time as the answer. His career was cut short and really only dominated for four seasons, but those are the ones people look back to and come up with him as the answer; despite no longevity. You're going to tell me these last two seasons haven't been on par with the best from MJ, Kobe or Magic?

MJ beats Kobe in the eye test, right? So if MJ only had four rings, he'd still be better right? Don't tell me if he missed that shot in Utah your opinion would dramatically change. So I don't even see how rings play a factor. ESPECIALLY when you're saying yourself that the Heat will only lose next year because every single piece BESIDES LeBron is deteriorating. That's not his fault, but because of that he's not as good of a player? It's not his fault the East around him is getting better. Coming from the guy who stressed to NIK it was a team game shouldn't hold it against an individual that his team is getting old.

All I'm saying is that I'll take this year LeBron currently had and put it heads up against any individual Kobe season in his career

lmao....2006 kobe with this supporting cast woulda swept the spurs in a 7 game series and every game woulda been a blowout. calm down, biebs. lebron had just as many terrible games in these finals as good ones, if not more. if it wasnt for the ray allen three off of lebron's miss, the entire fickle sports nation would be singing a completely different tune bout lebron. did the spurs even double team lebron once in this entire series? forget what magic says, he rides everyones dick when theyre winning, he's the ultimate company yes-man and even called wade the 2nd best player in the world lmao...like i said, credit where credit is due, lebron is the champ, but he has a ways to go before he reaches kobe-mj-magic territory. when u watch the games, it's quite easy to see why he wanted to team up with another franchise player. he's like the opposite of kobe...kobe started his career playin with a franchise player and then they split. lebron starts his career with no franchise player and then goes running to one. only difference is that kobe won titles in both scenarios. lebron has a ways to go.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: June 22, 2013, 02:42:22 AM »

lmao....2006 kobe with this supporting cast woulda swept the spurs in a 7 game series and every game woulda been a blowout. calm down, biebs. lebron had just as many terrible games in these finals as good ones, if not more. if it wasnt for the ray allen three off of lebron's miss, the entire fickle sports nation would be singing a completely different tune bout lebron. did the spurs even double team lebron once in this entire series? forget what magic says, he rides everyones dick when theyre winning, he's the ultimate company yes-man and even called wade the 2nd best player in the world lmao...like i said, credit where credit is due, lebron is the champ, but he has a ways to go before he reaches kobe-mj-magic territory. when u watch the games, it's quite easy to see why he wanted to team up with another franchise player. he's like the opposite of kobe...kobe started his career playin with a franchise player and then they split. lebron starts his career with no franchise player and then goes running to one. only difference is that kobe won titles in both scenarios. lebron has a ways to go.

Again. You can't play the what if game, because you can play it for every fucking game in the history of sports. What if Perkins had played game 7 of 2010 finals? Pointless.

So Kobe didn't team up with Pau to get that title? And when they had a bad season, he didn't team up with Howard and Nash?

Sccit

« Reply #54 on: June 22, 2013, 12:13:40 PM »

Again. You can't play the what if game, because you can play it for every fucking game in the history of sports. What if Perkins had played game 7 of 2010 finals? Pointless.

So Kobe didn't team up with Pau to get that title? And when they had a bad season, he didn't team up with Howard and Nash?

of course kobe teamed up with pau, but not in the same fashion that lebron ran to team up with wade, and you already know this mayn......lol. and to compare pau to wade is a joke...wade is a top 5 shooting guard all-time, finals mvp, and franchise player....pau is a nice complimentary piece to a franchise player. stop with the dumb comparisons cud

teecee

« Reply #55 on: June 22, 2013, 03:27:03 PM »
Lebron has actually been pretty damn good in elimination games...31-10-6...45% shooting.

Kobe has been in way more elimination games...wonder what he averages?

Sccit

« Reply #56 on: June 22, 2013, 05:13:14 PM »
thats fine and all, but lets not act as if his big elimination game didnt come because he was being guarded like ronnie brewer after having so many terrible games.

teecee

« Reply #57 on: June 23, 2013, 12:38:24 PM »
thats fine and all, but lets not act as if his big elimination game didnt come because he was being guarded like ronnie brewer after having so many terrible games.

Care to know how Kobe has fared in his 19 elimination games? :P

Sccit

« Reply #58 on: June 23, 2013, 12:50:35 PM »

a good portion of those games were in his development stages '96-'00 and blowouts from luke-kwame-smush era where kobe was forced to carry the entire team..... it's like saying "why was lebrons rookie season so much more impressive than kobe's?"...not really the best of arguments, but i understand it's all you have.

teecee

« Reply #59 on: June 23, 2013, 02:19:15 PM »

a good portion of those games were in his development stages '96-'00 and blowouts from luke-kwame-smush era where kobe was forced to carry the entire team..... it's like saying "why was lebrons rookie season so much more impressive than kobe's?"...not really the best of arguments, but i understand it's all you have.

I understand you are now posting at the Coli trying to:

A) Promote your wack ass music     
And 
B) Post somewhere where not everyone knows you are lame...but I see they are figuring it out quickly nevertheless