Author Topic: As a Peace offering to NIKCC... I will start this debate  (Read 2516 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: As a Peace offering to NIKCC... I will start this debate
« Reply #60 on: June 23, 2013, 03:02:51 PM »
Lol, this is the only place between talk radio, TV and the Internet where there is even a Bron/Kobe debate. The world has jumped over Kobe and gone straight to MJ.

LeBron in the last two seasons is better than Kobe at any point in his career.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #61 on: June 23, 2013, 03:46:49 PM »
Lol, this is the only place between talk radio, TV and the Internet where there is even a Bron/Kobe debate. The world has jumped over Kobe and gone straight to MJ.

LOL... of course, that's the way it's always been. When MJ because seen as the best, he had only won 2 titles and people made it seem like Magic, Bird, Dr. J, Russell, Kareem and Wilt never existed. When Kobe was seen as the new Jordan, people made it seem like only him and Jordan exist. Right now, LeBron is getting the Jordan hype by ESPN, and now I've even heard ESPN admit that Jordan was just more branding than greatness. Talk Radio and everything else is all in for making money. That's the way it's always been. Since that faithful night in a Colorado room, Kobe's been vilified, and ESPN and talk radio put names like Vince Carter, Tracy McGrady and Steve Nash over Kobe. Now that seems like crazy talk, but at the time that's what was said. Kobe had two strikes from the fans, the Colorado case and then chasing Shaq out of Los Angeles. Those were twice as bad as the taking talents to South Beach.

In reality though, I will wait until LeBron adds more to his legacy before I put him up there with Kobe, Russell, MJ, Magic. He has a chance, but as I've said, I don't think the Heat will hold up. Not winning 3 in a row would hurt LeBron, and had the Heat lost in game 6, we are talking about LeBron as a choker. So it's all relative and everyone is caught up in the end of that season. But the true measure of this title is the next one. Just like LeBron had to win this one to prove last year was not a fluke.

Sccit

« Reply #62 on: June 23, 2013, 04:26:13 PM »

lmao...are we really gunna pretend that he wasn't garbage for 4 outta 7 games? lord have mercy.........so a guy who was being dared to take the open jumpshot is now comparable to kobe and jordan? is this really what we've come to??

Sccit

« Reply #63 on: June 23, 2013, 04:29:18 PM »
thats fine and all, but lets not act as if his big elimination game didnt come because he was being guarded like ronnie brewer after having so many terrible games.

Care to know how Kobe has fared in his 19 elimination games? :P

a good portion of those games were in his development stages '96-'00 and blowouts from luke-kwame-smush era where kobe was forced to carry the entire team..... it's like saying "why was lebrons rookie season so much more impressive than kobe's?"...not really the best of arguments, but i understand it's all you have.

I understand you are now posting at the Coli trying to:

A) Promote your wack ass music     
And 
B) Post somewhere where not everyone knows you are lame...but I see they are figuring it out quickly nevertheless

damn, bro...u really are the ultimate nutrider, u know that? not only did u fail to address any of my points but are now stalking me over at other forums where i promote my music and callin it whack outa anger... lmao.

the coli is split 50/50 between kobe and lebron loyalists... hop off with that cocksuckin shiet

teecee

« Reply #64 on: June 23, 2013, 06:33:31 PM »
thats fine and all, but lets not act as if his big elimination game didnt come because he was being guarded like ronnie brewer after having so many terrible games.

a good portion of those games were in his development stages '96-'00 and blowouts from luke-kwame-smush era where kobe was forced to carry the entire team..... it's like saying "why was lebrons rookie season so much more impressive than kobe's?"...not really the best of arguments, but i understand it's all you have.

And 
B) Post somewhere where not everyone knows you are lame...but I see they are figuring it out quickly nevertheless

damn, bro...u really are the ultimate nutrider, u know that? not only did u fail to address any of my points but are now stalking me over at other forums where i promote my music and callin it whack outa anger... lmao.

the coli is split 50/50 between kobe and lebron loyalists... hop off with that cocksuckin shiet

You've been making the same arguments for years, and I honestly don't see the point in trying to change your opinions man.  You love Kobe, you feel he can do no wrong, and you are insecure about his legacy. So while you know ball, you say irrational things. It's tired man. 

As for this Kobe and Lebron thing, Lebron has just had a better two year run than Kobe has ever had, but all time I still think Kobe takes it.

Sccit

« Reply #65 on: June 23, 2013, 06:46:18 PM »

And 

You've been making the same arguments for years, and I honestly don't see the point in trying to change your opinions man.  You love Kobe, you feel he can do no wrong, and you are insecure about his legacy. So while you know ball, you say irrational things. It's tired man. 

As for this Kobe and Lebron thing, Lebron has just had a better two year run than Kobe has ever had, but all time I still think Kobe takes it.

LMAO...BEING INSECURE ABOUT KOBE'S LEGACY IS LIKE BEING INSECURE WITH YOUR FINANCES AFTER WINNING THE LOTTERY. CAN U SAY ANYTHING DUMBER? FOREAL.

ONCE AGAIN, HE CANT HAVE A "BETTER 2 YEAR RUN" WHEN HE'S DARED TO TAKE JUMPSHOTS LIKE HE'S RONDO AND SCORES UNDER 20 FOR 3 STRAIGHT FINALS GAMES....IF KOBE WAS GUARDED THE WAY LEBRON WAS GUARDED IN THESE FINALS, HE'D HAVE 50 POINTS EVERY GAME WITH EASE. THATS ALL THERE IS TO IT. PRIME KOBE IS SIMPLY WAY BETTER AND IT'S NOT EVEN CLOSE.

teecee

« Reply #66 on: June 23, 2013, 08:13:07 PM »
NIK please point me to the better two season run Kobe has had.  I'm talking achievements and results, not your opinions.

Sccit

« Reply #67 on: June 23, 2013, 10:26:54 PM »
NIK please point me to the better two season run Kobe has had.  I'm talking achievements and results, not your opinions.

Kobes best season 35.4 ppg shits on any season LeBron has had... Individually

Achievementwise, Kobe's 09-10 championship run was way more impressive. Not only did he win with Pau as a 2nd option, but he played in the west and faced 50+ win teams throughout the playoffs. Something LeBron didn't face until he finally faced the spurs in the westLOL.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: June 23, 2013, 10:48:54 PM »

lmao...are we really gunna pretend that he wasn't garbage for 4 outta 7 games? lord have mercy.........so a guy who was being dared to take the open jumpshot is now comparable to kobe and jordan? is this really what we've come to??

That's a pretty retarded logic. "Kobe has a better jumpshot...how is this even debatable?"...LeBron does everything for his team, Kobe just scores and plays pretty good defense. Bron is the top rebounder and somehow is guarding point guards from mid court. Bron is the top assist guy and scores the most points on the floor. The three peat Lakers would've still won all three with a 2005-2006, rising Carmelo Anthony.

And what are you talking about? Game one...triple double. Great game. Game two...17,8,7, 3 steals, 3 blocks in a twenty point win. Great game.
Game three was bad. Game four...33, 11 and 4. Great game. Game five...25, 6 and 8. If Kobe came out next year and averaged 25, 6 and 8 you and ESPN would be deepthroating him...somehow a "mediocre game" from Bron. Game six...32, 10 and 11. Hall of fame numbers. And Game seven was just flat out legendary.

So I'll give you game three and game five (and really only game five because they lost). So he played five (really six though because 25, 6 and 8 is pretty awesome) incredible games...plus everything he's already done in previous rounds to get them here and two sub-par games.

Take LeBron off this team were talking arguably the worst roster to ever win title.

Again, LeBron the past two years is better than Kobe at any point in his career and this Game 7 was arguably the best performance of all-time to the point I'm honestly surprised you didn't just abandon this forum.

Sccit

« Reply #69 on: June 23, 2013, 11:01:34 PM »

lmao...are we really gunna pretend that he wasn't garbage for 4 outta 7 games? lord have mercy.........so a guy who was being dared to take the open jumpshot is now comparable to kobe and jordan? is this really what we've come to

The three peat Lakers would've still won all three with a 2005-2006, rising Carmelo Anthony.

lmao... U are so ignorant when it comes to basketball, it's not even funny
« Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 04:11:35 PM by NIKCC »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: June 24, 2013, 03:02:17 PM »
Says the guy still trying to belittle LeBron after that game seven.

Sccit

« Reply #71 on: June 24, 2013, 04:13:09 PM »
Says the guy still trying to belittle LeBron after that game seven.

no ones tryna belittle him, ur just tryna exaggerate his greatness, acting like every game wasnt a mystery about whether he'd show up or not and like he wasn't garbage for a majority of the series, in turn being guarded with a 5 foot cushion LOL. if ur gunna pretend like all that didnt happen, then ima remind u.

u just called his first 2 games where he was held to 10 points under his average "great games" lmao...and thats after sayin lakers coulda threepeated with melo instead of kobe. slap yaself. hard.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 04:15:32 PM by NIKCC »

teecee

« Reply #72 on: June 24, 2013, 04:26:55 PM »
Hey Cham and NIK, you guys are so fucking similar that it's comical how much you hate each other. You guys do the exact same shit...If anything, you guys must be exhausted from presenting the same fuxking argument time and time again, always embellishing your dude, while unfairly belittling the other guy. 

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: June 25, 2013, 05:00:31 PM »
In the triangle Melo would fill the same exact roll as Kobe. You'd have to be a moron to not see that.

Sccit

« Reply #74 on: June 25, 2013, 09:20:33 PM »
In the triangle Melo would fill the same exact roll as Kobe. You'd have to be a moron to not see that.

are u retarded or something? seriously?? do u realize how much better kobe is than melo on defense and how vital kobe's all-nba d was to those championship runs? let alone the fact that he's a much better playmaker, got better handles, dribbles, athleticism, stroke...pretty much better at everything. i think ur too young to understand how vital kobe was to those threepeat teams, even at age 21